Author Topic: JTF Members Be Proud- A Great Effort Was Given  (Read 1190 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
JTF Members Be Proud- A Great Effort Was Given
« on: November 05, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »
As upset and sad as we are with our next president, we must all stay strong.  JTF fought a hard battle and we should be proud.  Chaim is a wonderful leader and JTF is full of wonderful members.  Let's just stay focused and do what it takes to expose the Democrat Party machine and restore a strong conservative cause.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF Members Be Proud- A Great Effort Was Given
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »

Spot on! We should all be proud for fighting the good fight.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 04:03:51 PM »
Yes... And now is when we REALLY have to fight!!!!!!!!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 04:59:59 PM »
No kidding, I've already gotten into a verbal showdown on another board with a Canadian who is saying what a great leader our new one will be..... >:(. I PMd him and explained a few things, he thinks I am just highly delusional.... >:(

Someone else from Chicago, was gloating and they posted a copy of Obama's supposed birth certificate saying that "oh, this is his real birth certificate" and I said, "If that's the case, why was his record's sealed then?

Also, I was told there is no legal action against him (BS) and if he was not an American Citizen THEY would not have let him run (whomever THEY is).

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 05:15:37 PM »
Thank You RanterMaximus.
You have made me laugh a few times today.
I think you are correct...we must stay focused and move forward. 
Great post.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 05:18:28 PM »
Glad I could help, bullcat3.  Next to a stiff drink, we all need a good laugh.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 05:25:00 PM »
Shalom Everyone,

I too am proud of everyone involved in JTF's efforts. Although the outcome of the election was not the desired result we must remember that our efforts were not in vain. Anyone looking at this political situation can see that we were fighting an uphill battle. Because of the unpopular war {mostly the fault of MSM media portrayal of events}, the economic crisis {mainly due to democrat mismanagement}, and Bush Derangement Syndrome the prospect of a Republican winning the election was nearly nil. It is wonderful that McCain got the 48% which he got.

What is very sad is the news which I just read from A7 news. It appears from exit polls that 77% of American Jews voted for the nightmare Obama. This is very distressing considering what Obama appears poised to do, raping Israel. This needs to be a wakeup call for all Jews who place any importance on their Jewish heritage. We need to work harder on growing larger families and spreading the teaching of Torah to all Jews. The Jewish people need to come together and stop creating new divisions between the people. Even in the days of Moshe the people were divided into tribal families but were all called Bnai Israel {Children of Israel}. The Jewish people today are much more divided than they were 100 years ago. This fact causes me much distress every day as I try to figure out a way to bring our people back together.

I am proud to be a Jew and proud to be a JTF member. We have seen infighting and division within our ranks. I am working on myself to become more perfect according to Torah. A Jew has the capacity to bring light into places of darkness and to banish the darkness. Sometimes we forget we are here to bring peace to the world. My advice is to work on our character traits in preparation for the awesome events which will unfold possibly very soon.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 05:42:27 PM »
Our fight has just begun!

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 07:12:04 PM »
As upset and sad as we are with our next president, we must all stay strong.  JTF fought a hard battle and we should be proud.  Chaim is a wonderful leader and JTF is full of wonderful members.  Let's just stay focused and do what it takes to expose the Democrat Party machine and restore a strong conservative cause.

STOP saying that! He is NOT OUR PRESIDENT! We don't even know if he is an American! Please, don't say that he is "ours", he's NOT!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 07:13:50 PM »
Okay, he is not ours.  I meant that he is the president of Kenya who we just happened to elect. :)

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »
Okay, he is not ours.  I meant that he is the president of Kenya who we just happened to elect. :)

Obama is nothing but a dirty piece of dog shiite..a halfbreed, confused idiot who was given every benefit of a white society by white family, only to turn around and stab us ALL in the back. I hope he rots!

You may have been elected, Hussein, but ALL you'll EVER be is a schvartsa!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 10:10:34 PM by Lisa »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 07:19:08 PM »
Come on now, the use of N word dosen't help us. 

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »

It helps ME!! I never used it before yesterday!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 08:09:43 PM »
Shalom Everyone,

I too am proud of everyone involved in JTF's efforts. Although the outcome of the election was not the desired result we must remember that our efforts were not in vain. Anyone looking at this political situation can see that we were fighting an uphill battle. Because of the unpopular war {mostly the fault of MSM media portrayal of events}, the economic crisis {mainly due to democrat mismanagement}, and Bush Derangement Syndrome the prospect of a Republican winning the election was nearly nil. It is wonderful that McCain got the 48% which he got.

What is very sad is the news which I just read from A7 news. It appears from exit polls that 77% of American Jews voted for the nightmare Obama. This is very distressing considering what Obama appears poised to do, raping Israel. This needs to be a wakeup call for all Jews who place any importance on their Jewish heritage. We need to work harder on growing larger families and spreading the teaching of Torah to all Jews. The Jewish people need to come together and stop creating new divisions between the people. Even in the days of Moshe the people were divided into tribal families but were all called Bnai Israel {Children of Israel}. The Jewish people today are much more divided than they were 100 years ago. This fact causes me much distress every day as I try to figure out a way to bring our people back together.

I am proud to be a Jew and proud to be a JTF member. We have seen infighting and division within our ranks. I am working on myself to become more perfect according to Torah. A Jew has the capacity to bring light into places of darkness and to banish the darkness. Sometimes we forget we are here to bring peace to the world. My advice is to work on our character traits in preparation for the awesome events which will unfold possibly very soon.

muman613

Thank you Muman, great comments as usual.  I too am distressed by how divided we Jews are.  It is sad and ironic that Jews were more united in the galut.  We are a stiff-necked people.  I believe that Jews today are reacting to the 1900+ years of exile, when they had little power over their lives.  Now they can reject external authority.  But they are making a serious mistake by rejecting the greatest Authority of all.  I have hope.  We Jews are drawn to the Torah like a homing device.  We will find our way back to Torah.  I am convinced of that.

Of course in every organization there is going to be some infighting, but I think that overall, JTF has been remarkably cohesive.  And I am proud of that.  It is a good sign of our righteousness that we have only grown stronger through adversity.  It is a sign that we are on the right path.  People generally want to be on the winning team, and though we have lost this particular battle, I think our members know that we will win eventually.

I am reminded of a story I read so long ago, that I can't even tell you where it comes from.  Perhaps you will recognize it.  It is said that at the end of their lifetimes the pious man and the impious man will both have tears in their eyes.  The pious man because he was able to climb over the highest mountain, and the impious man because he was not even able to jump over a piece of string.

I think our members are aware that the ideas of Torah, the ideas of Judaism, the ideas of JTF transcend our own particular contexts, and that we are a part of something that is difficult but righteous, burdensome but holy.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 08:17:34 PM »

It helps ME!! I never used it before yesterday!

you are upset and frustrated.  we must focus.  i love the thread's message.  when letters need to go out, we will send them.  we will stick together.  we will survive.