Author Topic: Lets follow the Ethics of the Fathers  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Lets follow the Ethics of the Fathers
« on: November 04, 2008, 01:55:23 PM »
Hi brothers Jews,

I am very upset with what happened today on this subforum. As 4International already said, Dalmacija is a good man and just lost his temper. He was very enthusiastic and answered my questions about Serbia quickly and informatively. I will miss him and just want him to be back...

IMHO,

I think we should stop to blatantly criticize Russia on this subforum even if it deserves it. As far as I understand its goal is to instill friendship and cooperation between Jews and Serbs. By criticizing Russia harshly, we are going in the opposite direction - we ignite a bitter feeling among the Serbs. We should remember that the Russians are relatives and best friends of the Serbs. In 1990s we all the world was against Serbs, Russians supported them despite the fact they themselves were weak then. So Serbs come here and read nasty things about their brothers... Would you feel good if somebody will repeatedly tell harsh words about your best friend? Won't you feel like defending him even if part of the things were true?

I am sure that being the friends of Jews does not compel Serbs to severe their ties with Russians. We are concened here with Jewish/Serbian relations, aren't we?

I also disagree with many things Arye Yehuda said about Russia/Russians. Please don't think I'm pro-Russian or anti-American. I am pro-Israeli and pro-Jewish. I just want to say that the world is bit more complex than black-and-white. Anyways, Russian issues should be discussed outside of the "Save Serbia" subforum.

"Shimon ben Shetach said: Examine the witnesses diligently and be cautious in your words lest through them they learn to falsify."
Mishnah Pirkei Avot, 1:9

"Avtalion said: Sages, be careful with your words lest you incur the penalty of exile and are called to a place where the waters of learning are impure and the disciples that come after you drink of them and die; and the Heavenly Name is consequently profaned"
Mishnah Pirkei Avot, 1:11

(translation from http://www.shechem.org/torah/avot.html)

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Lets follow the Ethics of the Fathers
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 02:55:04 PM »
  I am very very very upset that we are allowing people like AryehYehudat to do whatever he wants here in this wonderful forum! Aryeh came in here and started questioning everything about Serbs, you can check what he wrote http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?action=profile;u=2664;sa=showPosts;start=255, starting fights among us, and yet our dear friend and one of the great members of Serbia Section was banned because of a man who has NO IDEA what he was talking about! He only do searches on internet on articles where Serbs were in bad position and then he asks members from our section on what do we think about the articles? This man, Arieh Yehudat is very bad person, who doesn't DESERVE to be here! Personally I think banning Dalmacija was one of the biggest mistake made on our forum! I will fight for this injustice!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 04:04:52 PM »
I will miss brother Dalmacija so much :( :(  AryehYehudah I will personally hold you responsible for what happened.I don't mind talking about bad things in Serbia,but sometimes you should watch your language as well.Being polite sometimes can't harm.If you had some disputes with Dalmacija,you should discuss them via personal messages.Dalmacija had some harsh statements,but you my dear AryehYehudah had some as well.The man who say that Dal is anti-semitic,don't know him well,and didn't spent much time here on JTF to knew him better.Sad day for JTF members :(

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 04:10:42 PM »
  Very sad day indeed! I will fight to bring Dalmacija back! Yehudat is responsable for this division with the wonderful Serbian members!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 04:16:11 PM »
  Very sad day indeed! I will fight to bring Dalmacija back! Yehudat is responsable for this division with the wonderful Serbian members!

No 't' at the end. 

Yehuda.  But better to say AryehYehuda, to be clear.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 04:25:24 PM »
Losing your temper does not enable you to make anti-semtic commetns like the Jews murdered 65,000,000 Russians and murdered the Tsar in cold blood.  You people care little about Jewish histoary and refused to look at any of the posts that were made that led to him being banned.  I am not responsible for his ban, I never asked for him to banned.  I think it was right he was because he made very offfensive comments.  I am an Eastern European Jew and those comments are a knife in my back.  You became very offended when I said things about Serbians.  I apologized very quickly and started to learn about your culture, heritage and history and the situation of Serbs.  However, Dalmacija has made comments worse than I ever did and not only refuse to apologize, but he glorified what he said and even resorted to anti-semitism.  Even if you hate me and want me beaten to death, has anyone of you apologized forthe anti-Semitic comments Dalamacjia made that offended Shlomo and other Jewish members of this site?  It was Shlomo who banned him,  perhaps I am not the only Jew who was offended by his hideous comments against our race.

Maybe i will be banned.. Self-hating Jews hate Jews who defend their race and identity.  There are other members who are considering starting another movement, where gentiles/self-hating Jews will not bully us on our own turf..

I know Chaim receives your donations and will not criticize you, but you fail to realize he was thrown into an American prison full of black and nazi homosexuals for fighting against the Russian government.  Everything I have said, Chaim has also said in his videos.  Chaim also believed Russia should be destroyed and they are our enemy .  Maybe he will deny it now, but I have the video to prove it and everything he said was correct.

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 04:29:22 PM »
If we hate and don't have understanding for Jews,why would be here anyway?You are using wrong rhetoric,no one here hates Jews,but for some reason you keep trying hard to prove that we do.Provocations aren't solution.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 04:41:29 PM »
Then why do you hate me?  What did I do?  WHy should I be banned?  Did anyone happen to read the last thread and very anti-semitic comments Dalmacija made.  If you loved Jews, then I think you would have spoken out against what he said, rather than go on a witchhunt and gang up on me.  I am not the only Jewish person or person who was offended by his comments here.  Anti-semitics do not go well on a Jewish website, rather than making a tribunal to him and attacking me as the evil person, I think you can confront the issues which led to the ban.  If Dalmacija would study Jewish history more and repent from his mistakes, I would be there to be his friend and forgive him.  I sent Dalmacija an email in the past asking him to forgive me for the bad and ignorant comments I made against Serbian Orthodox church.  Really, I told him I knew nothing of Serbia and thought it was same as every eastern european church.  He seemed to accept that.  Our feud came because of his blind support of Russia and denial of Jewish history.   I was shocked it turnedi nto this.    I think he was very intelligent and made well-articulated post; really, I am not happy he left.  However, I think the ban was necessary as the type of comments he made deeply offended me and other Jews.    If a Jew comes onto the board and insults Serbians and denies their sufferings, he will also be banned, even though it is JTF.  I learned, myself, that I was wrong when I first came and quickly made my apologies.

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 05:02:45 PM »
Then why do you hate me?  What did I do?  WHy should I be banned?  Did anyone happen to read the last thread and very anti-semitic comments Dalmacija made.  If you loved Jews, then I think you would have spoken out against what he said, rather than go on a witchhunt and gang up on me.  I am not the only Jewish person or person who was offended by his comments here.  Anti-semitics do not go well on a Jewish website, rather than making a tribunal to him and attacking me as the evil person, I think you can confront the issues which led to the ban.  If Dalmacija would study Jewish history more and repent from his mistakes, I would be there to be his friend and forgive him.  I sent Dalmacija an email in the past asking him to forgive me for the bad and ignorant comments I made against Serbian Orthodox church.  Really, I told him I knew nothing of Serbia and thought it was same as every eastern european church.  He seemed to accept that.  Our feud came because of his blind support of Russia and denial of Jewish history.   I was shocked it turnedi nto this.    I think he was very intelligent and made well-articulated post; really, I am not happy he left.  However, I think the ban was necessary as the type of comments he made deeply offended me and other Jews.    If a Jew comes onto the board and insults Serbians and denies their sufferings, he will also be banned, even though it is JTF.  I learned, myself, that I was wrong when I first came and quickly made my apologies.

I never said that I hate you,last part of your msg is disappointing.Thing is that you had a chance to apology to part of community that you attacked in some of your posts,but I hope you agree that Dalmacija never had that chance.I don't justify his posts or anything,but knowing his previous posts,I don't believe that he was really thinking that.You had your contribution to that message as well by provoking him,thats my point.We forgive,but never forgot how you started posting on Save Serbia,aiming to shut it down.You disturbed this sub forum several times,intentionally or not...Idk.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 05:15:49 PM »
  Thank you Knidza! Now we have to fight for unbanning DALMACIJA!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 05:50:25 PM »
We have to bring both of them back,but I will not go against Sholmo .
Serbs and Jews did live well in the past in Serbia,we Serbs and Jews born in Westren world ,have no problems with each another.
But we have to face,some Arbas money are paying some Serbs in Serbia to go on Forums and star some Nazi crap.
If I am Jew and somebody trows me from Jewish forum,I would feel very upset.
I am having a lots of problems with some Serbs in Serbia,because I am pro-Israeli.
Most of Serbs are not-anti Jewish,but few are.
I ask my dear Serbs,to be honest and go to some Serbian forums,and start be pro-Israeli,lets see the reactions.
And I wish to say HI to my dear enemies from the Serbian forums,(in the Serbia)they read this as well.
I thank you ,since you make me strong presron each day,more strong.
And for the treats I recive from you,plese be reminded,that i know,your names,.How.Easy. :dance: