Author Topic: AryehYehudah is banned for undermining our cause  (Read 15722 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: AryehYehudah is banned for undermining our cause
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2008, 09:34:07 PM »
Russia is an enemy of the Jews

Chaim's post was brilliant..

Since your post was directly after, it was obvious that if you were replying to a post it would be that one.  It's better not to quote it all for that, otherwise the thread will move onto more pages than necessary. And when posts move onto the next page it will mean chaim's post will be on the previous page.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2008, 09:37:08 PM »
You happy now!? ::)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2008, 11:02:25 AM »
  I am happy this foolish man was banned from this site.   I was reading the posts between Aryeh and Dalmacija and Aryeh clearly show how ignorant he is about histery of Serbs and Russia.  I am happy finally I find a place where Jews can realise the bad things some of them have done throughout histery.   Dalmacija was disciplining him about wrongdoings Jewish did to Russians and Serbian people and all he do is deny it.   Many Jewish will not accept today Dalmacija words but they are sad truth. 
  I know there is many good Jewish like on this place but some of worst people on earth were also Jewish as I see Dalmacija and 4International have explained.  Many don't realise that Lenin, Trotsky, Marx were all Jewish.  The Russian Revolution was masterminded by Jews and many innocent people were killed.  Much of our culture was hurted from this event of histery.    Even Hitler himself was part Jewish.  They always say Hitler murder Jews, what about all good Christians he kill? 
  1.2 million Serbs were slaugtered cause of Hitler.  Why should Jewish complain of only their slaughter.  Hitler murdered many many more gentile, non-Jewish people.   Serbians lost many people because of Croat nazis.  Also, the honorable Tsar Nicholas II who give prosperity to Russia was murder by Jewish men.  Why will Jewish try to hide what they did to a bless Christian king?  He is like our own king.  I never allow Serbians to murder in cold blood a king of Jewish people, his wife and kids and say it never happen.  Aryeh make fun joke about how they die, I know he is one of people who involve himself to do these things.  Ignorant people like Aryeh are why many Serbs must die and lose Kosovo to very wicked Albanians.
   Today, nobody talks of this.  Everyone say it never occur.  Nobody remember Serbs and Russians who were murder, people only talk of Jews or Muslim suffering.  Now America, EU want to see true Christians of Serbia to be dead.   I am happy there is Jewish who recognise these wrongdoings.  Keep bad Jewish from saying wrong things of Serbs and Russian people as this is bad for Jewish people in entirety.
Don't ever back again on this site because you don't know the history or Serbian Jewish relationship.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2008, 01:09:22 AM »
In 1945 when Red Army came to Serbia they murdered ,raped and tortured Serbian men,women and children.
But nobody mention that any more.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2008, 01:21:37 AM »
In 1945 when Red Army came to Serbia they murdered ,raped and tortured Serbian men,women and children.
I am not familiar with this.I think they never came to Serbia.

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2008, 03:05:03 AM »
Are you serious?  :o Red Army and Partisans liberated Belgrade and Serbia.They did oppressed non-communist population tho.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2008, 09:57:50 PM »
Are you serious?  :o Red Army and Partisans liberated Belgrade and Serbia.They did oppressed non-communist population tho.
Red Army didn't liberate us it's Partizans.The only time when Red Army come to Serbia was during fights with Turks.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2008, 06:31:45 AM »
Please be kind and read more,find the informations.We owe to our Serbs,to remember.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2008, 09:12:45 PM »
Chaim, you are one great friend...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,