Author Topic: The Definition Of A Dumb Suicidal Jew - When a Jew Cheers for "Kosova"  (Read 3250 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
The Definition Of A Dumb Suicidal Jew - When a Jew Cheers for "Kosova"

Political Mavens article by Conservative Jewish columnist, Julia Gorin

http://politicalmavens.com/index.php/2008/02/28/when-a-jew-cheers-kosova/

As I’ve chronicled a multitude of times, there is a widespread phenomenon of the Dumb Jew. Suicidal to themselves and homicidal to their friends, they lack a sense of history in addition to survival instincts. Recently, I blogged about the Jerusalem Post’s Schmucko Avineri, who had written an open “Letter to a Serbian Friend” explaining how as a Jew struggling to hold on to the only Jewish state, Serbs should understand the Albanians’ desire for two states, and a 53rd Muslim state. Today we bring you a Uri Avnery, whose article last week “Three Cheers for Kosova!” I don’t need to read. All that needs to be known about Avnery is that his pro-”Kosova” piece was published on an Arabic website called Middle East Online...

Read the rest of this essential must-read article here:

http://politicalmavens.com/index.php/2008/02/28/when-a-jew-cheers-kosova/

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: The Definition Of A Dumb Suicidal Jew - When a Jew Cheers for "Kosova"
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 01:27:10 PM »
Uri Anery is a traitor.

He advocates Jewish state destruction.

He is surely well paid by the European left liberals or Arabs.

He is the dangerous enemy of the Jewish people.

He is SELF-HATING Jew.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 05:28:30 PM »
we have a lots of Dumb Suicidal Serbs.

Offline Dado

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 08:26:57 AM »
Although I don't agree with the creation of Kosovo as a separate state (Kosova) and after spending time there even more so, on geo political, historical and personal grounds......Perhaps irrelvant but what people don't seem to realise in historical terms the Albanians were admirable to Jews fleeing in WWII with evidence that this was much more so the case than with the other Yugoslav nationalities which in the most part behaved barbarically ...

Meytav  Haichulim!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 09:01:12 AM »
Although I don't agree with the creation of Kosovo as a separate state (Kosova) and after spending time there even more so, on geo political, historical and personal grounds......Perhaps irrelvant but what people don't seem to realise in historical terms the Albanians were admirable to Jews fleeing in WWII with evidence that this was much more so the case than with the other Yugoslav nationalities which in the most part behaved barbarically ...

Meytav  Haichulim!
What a hack you talking about?!Albanians killed Jews and Serbs massively in Kosovo and Albania and transported Jews to Auschwich.Other Yugoslav nationalist more barbaric?You mean Croats and Croatians "flower" Bosnian muslims and Albanians Skender Beg divisions.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 05:36:00 PM »
Albanians saving Jews? I would love to see the actual (not fictional) evidence of that. If such was a case, then why is there only 2 Jewish families living in Kosovo and those that had to flee left for Serbia or Israel? I would love to know the answer to that.

Repeatedly, I have said that there are some people who still believe in Santa Clause and almost everything seen on CNN (Clinton News Network). Sometimes, I really wish that being socially retarted and uneducated be tried as a crime punishable by prison.

Stupidity and ignorance of it leads only to more stupidity.

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 09:39:19 AM »
Did you not know that socially retarded today is called Democracy?