Author Topic: Don't give up!!!!!!!!!  (Read 827 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Don't give up!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 06, 2008, 12:20:32 PM »
I heard on the radio this morning, Nicole Wallace and Steve Schmidt are smearing Sarah Palin and chomping at the bit, trying to get on board with Republicans for the 2012 election already! I can't find any info on this, but a man named Erik Erikkson mentioned something about Project Leper. Hope I can find out more about this after the radio show.

Remember, just because Obamanation has happened, we do NOT have to give up our morals and values! We need to keep out those that are hurting us and our cause! Problem was, too many sat back and expected others to do the work FOR them. Let's get more people to help us! I am so very very proud of ALL of you for all your efforts during this campaign and election. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. :-*
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Don't give up!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 01:36:37 PM »
 Arksis,   welcome to JTF.    I'm thrilled that you became a member of the Forum.

As someone who knows you,     I can say for certain that your efforts in attempting to defeat the hideous Barack Hussein Obama made a huge difference for me and many other people.     For that,   I'll always be appreciated beyond what words can describe.   You represent the excellent values that Chaim and JTF collectively stand for.

There's no question that we have two major battles in the United States.   

The battle to limit the damage of Obamination is one battle.     

The other is to get the Republican Party back to its Conservative roots.        The attacks by some moderates and liberals in the Republican Party are deplorable.         The passive nature of the McCain campaign became too much of an obstacle to overcome.      McCain was more concerned about being so called honorable than going after Obama in the aggressive manner that Gov. Palin wanted too.    If Obama's associations were hammered repeatedly,   including Obama's associations who were a major factor in the financial crisis ( Franklin Raines ),     the results of this election could easily have gone the other way.

I totally stand behind Gov. Palin!     She is exactly the type of leader this country desperately needs in the White House.

eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 08:13:53 PM »
He's not president yet.
Fight back. Don’t give the Marxist/Muslim a minute’s peace to bask in his victory:

http://www.freedommarch.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 10:26:38 PM »
Thanks so much for your warm welcome eb! And thanks for bringing me here, as well! I could not agree more with everything you said. We'll just have to keep going and do what we can!

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane