Author Topic: Jesus remins "found"  (Read 7781 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jesus remins "found"
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 05:27:31 PM »
I believe in what they say.  I also believe in the Roswell story. Not the autopsy.  It has been proven that it's a fake.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 11:22:56 AM »
That's right

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »
This is no fake. Those names are there on the tombs. They were found in situ by archaeologists. The question is whether or not there was another Jesus with a father named Joseph, a mother named Maria, a significant person in his life named Mariamne, a brother named Yoseh, and a brother named James. The chances that there was another such person are 30000 to 1. That means we are 99.9967 percent sure that this is his tomb.
If there was a Russian Roulette game played with a gun with 29,999 full chambers and 1 empty chamber. Would you put that gun to your head?
 All the people who dismiss this, have not looked at the facts.  It's time to admit the truth. This is really the Tomb of Jesus of Nazareth. If you don't like it. TOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 12:52:41 PM »
Re:  "...This is no fake. Those names are there on the tombs..."

Mere speculation is not "fact".

The film maker was told by every archaeologist and historian that finding such a tomb would mean nothing, being that every other Jew at that time had those names.

In addition to that, I don't know too many Jewish families that bury the village prostitute in a crypt with their immediate kin; even when her name has been altered, as inscribed on the tomb.

I heard the film maker interviewed on NPR, and by his own admission, stated that after every expert which he had consulted had refuted his "speculation"; he turned to an academic "statistician" to provide some numbers he could attempt to use as "proof"; one with no knowledge whatsoever of the ancient Middle East, Jewish History, or the New Testament.

Completely absurd...the statistician jiggled some figures around based on "what is the chance that you'll find a grave with all of those Gospel characters' names inscribed on it".

This is the same illogical train of thought that allows "so-called scholars" to announce..."Moses never lived!...there never were Jews in Egypt....they merely made up the entire myth to suit their agenda!...I can absolutely prove it, because we went to the Sinai on an archaelogical dig, and could find no traces of Israelites!...then we read the hieroglyphics in the Cairo Museum, and not one of them mentioned that Moses was a real figure....therefore...case closed".

Hearsay and wishful thinking do not equal documented and verifiable evidence.

If they do, then Al Gore is 100% correct about global warming, and we must immediately bow to the UN.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 06:12:59 PM »
I hope that it's real

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 06:17:14 PM »
That's right