Author Topic: Are there ANY positives to Hussein Obambalamba winning the presidency???  (Read 561 times)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
 I can think of two. 1. America can no longer correctly be called a "racist" nation any longer.  So now we can move on.  2. Maybe a true conservative can emerge and soundly defeat marxist liberalism.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Are there ANY positives to Hussein Obambalamba winning the presidency???
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 05:26:24 AM »
I can think of two. 1. America can no longer correctly be called a "racist" nation any longer.  So now we can move on.  2. Maybe a true conservative can emerge and soundly defeat marxist liberalism.

Response 1. They are the eternal malcontents. They will never be happy no matter what. We will never be able to move on. Obama will open the door to permanent affirmative action and reparations.

2. Marxism is alot easier to implement than to get rid of. Case in point. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid etc.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 05:40:22 AM »
 Very true!  I did say "correctly" called a racist nation, but that won't matter to the "malcontents" anyways!  Oh well, I hope they appreciate my tax money!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 05:50:42 AM by genteelgentile »
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 05:50:32 AM »
Very true!  I did say "correctly" called a racist nation, but that won't matter to the "malcontents" anyways!  Oh well, I hope they appreciate my tax money!

They will enjoy it for three seconds and then keep demanding more until the entire country collapses. This is what happens when wealth is re-distributed from the productive class to the underclass.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana