Author Topic: No matter how poorly Obama does  (Read 656 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
No matter how poorly Obama does
« on: November 07, 2008, 12:31:40 AM »
I can guarantee you that no matter how poorly Obama does, the major media will never say a bad thing about him.  Certainly no Black person will criticize him.  It could be 2011 and this country could be in the worst shape of all time, with very high unemployment, and the media will still be blaming President Bush!   Yes?  No?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: No matter how poorly Obama does
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 05:19:08 AM »
 I can see that.  Even Bill Clinton got challenged from the media from time to time.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 05:23:24 AM »
I can guarantee you that no matter how poorly Obama does, the major media will never say a bad thing about him.  Certainly no Black person will criticize him.  It could be 2011 and this country could be in the worst shape of all time, with very high unemployment, and the media will still be blaming President Bush!   Yes?  No?

The stock market already had the worst post-election drop ever and the media is not reporting it.

I agree. Obama will be praised by the media for breaking wind.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 05:50:45 AM »
That is horrible but true!

>:(

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 06:20:50 AM »
Yes, I asked Chaim about this on the upcoming ASK JTF.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 06:26:17 AM »

You are absolutely correct. Obama will be just as untouchable during his presidency as he was during his campaign. Even poodles like Savage and Hannity will only go after him half-heartedly, cowering under the ever-looming threat of being accused of "racism."

The Islamic world supported Obama for a reason. Ahmadinejad's (yemach shemo vezichro) response to him was, "I hope you will prefer real public interests and justice to the endless demands of a selfish minority." (Read: Go after the Jews!)

This is an unmitigated disaster.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 06:45:03 AM »

Exactly..the media treats him like he's a god.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 07:47:45 AM »
Not only will the MSM refuse to report or say anything negative about their Obamessiah, they will strive to squash any dissenting voices that might be heard from other independent sources.

We'll be bombarded by puff pieces about the great Osama. We'll have to endure non-stop coverage of Hollywood extravaganzas (promoted and attended by the likes of Oprah, Will Smith, Clooney, Streisand, Alec Baldwin, Speiberg etc. etc.) celebrating every event of his life. There will be an endless line of sycophants waiting to kneel before their newfound king to do his bidding and curry favor.

Eventually someone or some group in the MSM will go astray and dare to criticize Osama. Unlike the reporters that were banned from traveling on Osama's campaign plane--these reporters will be thrown out of the plane at 30,000 feet, without a parachute (not literally of course, but you get the idea)--while Osama and his court jesters celebrate and ask "who's next ?".
The smear campaigns against whatever dissenting voices might be raised in the blogosphere or forums like this one will be unrelenting.

Tass and Pravda ? You ain't seen nothing yet !