Author Topic: McCain campaign put Palin on ice: Video "Frozen Out"  (Read 1382 times)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
McCain campaign put Palin on ice: Video "Frozen Out"
« on: November 06, 2008, 03:44:56 AM »
the list is so long.  i heard this from the skinny guy on Fox who has been covering the Repubicans all this time.  here is some of what I can remember:

1.  the McCain campaign felt that she didn't know enough about certain fundamental political affairs, which could have been rectified easily through a little bit of coaching;

2.  the McCain camp showed up at her door and she was in a bathrobe, which set the McCain camp off and created a big scene;

3.  she went shopping again and Todd Palin's clothes cost $20K, which is petty stuff, according to Bill O'Reilly, where I first heard this info.

4.  Throwing papers around, having temper tantrums because she would get upset and take it out on staff;

5.  Restraining her from going out on her own to talk to people, media, etc.;

6.  Throwing her to the wolves, i.e., Katie Couric thinking she should be able to handle that interview wherein Katie Couric was condescending to Gov. Palin and Sarah did not feel she needed to prepare extensively for this interview;

7.  McCain felt she was prepared for Charlie Gibson and she felt it didn't go that badly. 

See for yourselves here:

read it in its entirety on the bottom right called, "Frozen Out," 3rd one over to the right, one row below.  you should be able to view it from this link but they keep changing the videos.  you have to go to where it says "Frozen Out":

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 04:23:06 AM by jaime »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: McCain campaign put Palin on ice: Video "Frozen Out"
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 09:16:00 AM »
McCain is looking for a scapegoat.  He ran a horrible campaign.  He should have never been the GOP nominee. 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 10:54:46 AM by RanterMaximus »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 10:13:43 AM »
McCain is looking for a scapegoat.  He ran a horrible campaign.  He should have never been the GOP nominee.  His cancer should come back.

that's a stupid thing to say.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 10:23:14 AM »
Yes, it was.  I removed that comment.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 10:55:16 AM by RanterMaximus »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 10:58:36 AM »
McCain was a weasel. Thought Giuliani may have been Liberal he would have been a much better pick. He had the guts to go after Obama on the assoications
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 06:25:31 PM »
McCain is looking for a scapegoat.  He ran a horrible campaign.  He should have never been the GOP nominee. 

Hey R.M.,

I heard rumors that Sarah Palin was being "abused," and I didn't believe it.  Then I heard from the skinny reporter that cov'd her all along on Fox News, that she'd throw papers around and holler at the campaign staff out of frustration.  i don't think that's her temperment or that she's that kind of person.  i think she was under impossible pressure, criticism and mistreated by McCain, himself, and some of the higher level campaign mgrs.  This is no way to treat a VP candidate.  We can conclude that the inner workings of the McCain campaign was deplorable.   You don't get the best work product out of your people by fighting w/them and pressuring them, especially a VP candidate.  McCain is an old fool.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 06:30:42 PM »
McCain was a weasel. Thought Giuliani may have been Liberal he would have been a much better pick. He had the guts to go after Obama on the assoications

of course he had the guts.   he's a New Yorker!  and has a killer instinct and would never let a thing get past him.   McCain is from out west.  there's a big difference. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »

Hey R.M.,

I heard rumors that Sarah Palin was being "abused," and I didn't believe it.  Then I heard from the skinny reporter that cov'd her all along on Fox News, that she'd throw papers around and holler at the campaign staff out of frustration.  i don't think that's her temperment or that she's that kind of person.  i think she was under impossible pressure, criticism and mistreated by McCain, himself, and some of the higher level campaign mgrs.  This is no way to treat a VP candidate.  We can conclude that the inner workings of the McCain campaign was deplorable.   You don't get the best work product out of your people by fighting w/them and pressuring them, especially a VP candidate.  McCain is an old fool.
Now that the election is over I no longer have to support a least of the evils candidate. McCain would have delivered what he promised conservatives but as far as him being the right man for the job he was far from ideal. Palin was to good for him and I hope she goes on to attempt a run for 2012. That big eared reporter from Fox should have his b-lls cut off for talking about Palin as he has. I always thought he was a decent reporter however after this I have no respect for him in the least. The left is very fearful of Palin and they are trying to do everything in their power to permanently neutralize her. If McCain was a man of any character he would come out and make a statement saying just how much of an asset she was to his campaign. McCain is well known for running poor campaigns what happened here was just a continuation of that track record.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 06:48:04 PM »
I can't help but notice FOX news starting to cozy up to Obama.  I never bought that they were a conservative outlet.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »
I can't help but notice FOX news starting to cozy up to Obama.  I never bought that they were a conservative outlet.

this has been going on for more than a month.  they are conservative.....there are some like Bill Cristol and a few others who gush over Obama that escape me at the moment.  i am still dead tired from all of this.

Fox & Friends were big supporters of McCain, but they are just attempting to support our new President Elect.  They can't continue to trash him like they did every day before the big win.

I just wrote to the GOP and JDL.  I'm not spending my life like this anymore.  I've recorded a bunch of movies to keep me off Fox News.  I watched Bill O'Reilly last night and it was ridiculous.  They are in the dark about Obama and you go there for info and Karl Rove, O'Reilly and Dick Morris have no idea what Obama is going to do and FORGET everything O said he was going to do pre-election.  What's the big mystery?  All of his threats, we can expect him to follow through with, for example:

"You will help me build my White House," to corrupt ACORN.  now that's a scary thought.  instead of rewarding them, there should be investigations and prosecutions.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »
I disagree about Fox & friends stopping their bashing of Obama.  They should nail him at all cost.  Those parasites at CNN and MSNBC are loaded with Obama toe suckers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 07:52:01 PM »
Jaime there is no JDL anymore except a fake one.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 07:56:22 PM »
I disagree about Fox & friends stopping their bashing of Obama.  They should nail him at all cost.  Those parasites at CNN and MSNBC are loaded with Obama toe suckers.

they are watching him.  what has Obama done to deserve a tongue thrashing today?  the stock market is down?  Obama is on his brief honeymoon period w/Fox.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 07:59:01 PM »
Jaime there is no JDL anymore except a fake one.

thanks Ruby.  i just wasted my time.  i am so furious over that tape.  we are supposed to just forget about the tape, am i right?

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 06:59:59 PM »
He is still silent in the face of these smears against Palin.

Not to mention that he was also silent when Palin
was smeared during the election.

Very dishonorable.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2008, 07:13:00 PM »

Hey R.M.,

Now that the election is over I no longer have to support a least of the evils candidate. McCain would have delivered what he promised conservatives but as far as him being the right man for the job he was far from ideal. Palin was to good for him and I hope she goes on to attempt a run for 2012. That big eared reporter from Fox should have his b-lls cut off for talking about Palin as he has. I always thought he was a decent reporter however after this I have no respect for him in the least. The left is very fearful of Palin and they are trying to do everything in their power to permanently neutralize her. If McCain was a man of any character he would come out and make a statement saying just how much of an asset she was to his campaign. McCain is well known for running poor campaigns what happened here was just a continuation of that track record.
[/quote

I agree. I don't trust the media's portrayal of her with a temper. She has already been under heat in Alaska and handled herself well. Perhaps, they see that she could more easily win in 2012 so they want to continue to slander her name. I think she was much more popular than McCain.