Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 16, 2008.  (Read 10160 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 16, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 08:10:28 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Hope all is well with you, considering.
Do you think it would have been better if the Jews converted the Arabs to Judaism before Islam? Maybe Judaism (by not being a proselytizing religion) allowed Islam to spread. It's undeniable that the middle east would have been better if the Jews converted the Arabs.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 07:44:51 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 09:09:51 PM »
Chaim,

I work in an office with a good percentage of blacks (NYC Job) and now that Obama has been elected they are rubbing it in everyones faces!  Especially white people.  They wear these communist looking buttons and shirts!  It is truly horrible!  We must hold our heads up high and get through this!  All of us!  We may have lost the battle, but the war must be won!

Anyway, my question is simple:  What are your thoughts on Michael Steele as the RNC Chairman?  Is he a true conservative?  Someone that can be trusted?

Hashem bless us.

Tykus1

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2008, 12:09:46 AM »

Shalom Chaim,

Regarding people who voted for Barack Hussein Obama despite the fact that they have enough natural intelligence that they should have known better.     Before and after the election,    I've been disturbed by their support for Obama.    At times since the election results,   I have felt betrayed.

What do you believe is the best course of action regarding one's relationship with these people?   In the case of the specific people who are coming to mind for me,  I believe they have good intentions for the most part.      In essence,    I don't think they are evil people.     Yet,  it would be all but impossible in the foreseeable future to change their positive opinion about Obama and their positive view of the Democrat party/ Liberalism.

I realize this is a complex question but any input would be appreciated.

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2008, 03:31:04 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

My question for this week concerns the sport of bodybuilding. What is your opinion on it? Do you think that bodybuilding is unnatural because it alters the human form as God and nature created it? Or do you think it is positive because it increases strength and proportion? I personally think there is a balance. The bodybuilders of the classic era, many decades ago, tried to achieve the ideal of the classical well-proportioned body. They had huge muscles but they were all in proportion to each other. Most of these men were in very healthy condition. But today, bodybuilding is infested with steroids and now the awards are given to whoever has the most massive muscles, with no regard to the ideal proportions, and the result is that the sport has been corrupted by unnatural physiques. For comparison, here is a picture of a bodybuilder from the 70s versus one from the current day. Would you agree that the physique on the left is a positive and healthy transformation of the body, but the one on the right is unhealthy and unnatural?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2008, 06:46:55 AM »
Chaim

What is your opinion of the Afghan war? I see that Obama has now requested/instructed that 2000 UK soldiers scheduled to be withdrawn from Iraq should now be sent to Afghanistan.

All the Best.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2008, 07:29:31 AM »
   I know that Obama is probably going to have a free ride through the 2012 primaries like the incumbent usually has, but if a democrat were to challenge him in those primaries, who would you like to see. We have to support every challenge against him that we can. Even when the odds are low.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 07:35:51 AM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »
Hi Chaim and thanks for all you do on behalf of the jewish people. Pipi kackayoyo said this week that if elected, he will continue "Peace" negotiations and that he will work to strengthen the fakestinian economy. This kike is already telling us whats in store for Israel if he is elected. Chaim, I think that even though Avigdor Lieberman is a shmuck with insane ideas, I still think he is a lesser of the evils when compared to Netanyahu. At least Lieberman is up front about his plans. He is also more honest as he did leave smolmerts coalition as he promised to unlike netanyahu who stayed in sharons govt until the night before the expulsion. I also don't think that Lieberman will torture the yesha jews as smolmert has. I know both Lieberman and Netanyahu are garbage but do you agree with me that Lieberman is slightly less evil than pipi?
Of course my dream is that you would be in Israel Chaim so the people could finally vote for Hayamin Haamiti.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 02:10:39 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Do you think that it is possible for Obama to become an "America-first", non radical president in a way that we would expect a Jewish politician to behave? After all, he is a quintessential politician.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2008, 02:25:01 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Do you agree that, "We need to bury 'respectability' before 'respectability' buries us"?

Shalom

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2008, 06:26:04 AM »
Chaim,
Thanks for answering my question from last week.  Even though many people find JTF through the internet, many people will never find the website with the massive amount of information out there.  Since many JTF members live around the country, would you support members putting JTF videos on public access, even if they are only able to do so for a few weeks?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2008, 07:42:56 AM »
It is said that Obama is receiving alot of assassination threats, and might be like onother JFK.  I do not agree with any assassinations, but would you agree with his assasination just like you agreed with the assassination of Yitzchak Rabin?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2008, 07:58:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

May God bless you for all you do for Zion's sake!

Who is the most likely candidate in Israel to with stand political pressure from Obama?  It seems Obama is going to push hard Israel to give up the Golan Heights to the Syrian Nazi's.

Thank you!

Christian Zionist.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »
Dear Chaim.
What do you think of the declarations of the current leaders of Israel with respect to the missiles that are dropping on Sderot and Ashkelon? I hearted these declarations many times in the past. A country that does not protect its people, does it have a right to exist?
AZ

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2008, 05:08:18 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Do you think that Brobama will appoint John Kerry (yemach shemo) to his cabinet? Of course, I hate Kerry - I find his arrogance and fraudulence astounding. I remember shortly after I moved to Massachusetts I heard a story about Kerry on the radio - apparently, he attended some kind of art exhibit and cut the entire line. When a man who had been patiently waiting on the line asked what he was doing, Kerry arrogantly replied "Do you know who I am?" in his hideous wannabe JFK voice. As bad as Kerry is, his wife may be even worse.
Any thoughts on who Brobama will nominate to the cabinet?
Gimatria

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2008, 06:15:23 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I don't have a question this week so much as a suggestion.  Your video called "Obama will be bad for the Jews" was great, but you should also do a video explaining how (and why) Obama is recruiting all of these "court Jews" into his cabinet, how they hate Israel the most, and this only enables him to do the most damage against Israel - that these assimilated American 'court Jews' are real enemies to the Jews of Israel.  I think that could be very informative.  It seems he is surrounding himself with every self-hating Jew he can find so that no one can call him antisemitic when he calls for destruction of Israel through dividing its capital and creating a terrorist state in its heartland.