Author Topic: SIGN PETITION, SEND EMAILS TO REPRESENTATIVES; DEMAND BIRTH CERTIFICATE HERE:  (Read 2279 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
Cyberella, but what do you say about hawaiian officials officially verifying the birth of Obama in Hawaii? You haven't answered. I am genuinly interested in your opinion, since you are on top of things. Do you know about theis statement? What do you think about it? Wouldn't their pledge make it official?

Obama probably paid them to do that.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Cyberella, but what do you say about hawaiian officials officially verifying the birth of Obama in Hawaii? You haven't answered. I am genuinly interested in your opinion, since you are on top of things. Do you know about theis statement? What do you think about it? Wouldn't their pledge make it official?

I did answer that question.
I said 'apparently the dark Messiah made them an offer they couldn't refuse.
In other words; could be that they were threatened. There are powerful dark forces and a lot of money behind Obama.

Apparently, a lot of people do NOT think the Hawaiian officials who 'verified' settled the question. The lawsuits continue.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Signed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Signed btw
it would be a great idea to post this in other Conservative forums
maybe the Ann Coulter one?

psycho- Ann C., along with Hannity, Rush, Savage, O'really are TRAITORS- they KNEW about THIS and did NOTHING. TRAITORS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Signed btw
it would be a great idea to post this in other Conservative forums
maybe the Ann Coulter one?

psycho- Ann C., along with Hannity, Rush, Savage, O'really are TRAITORS- they KNEW about THIS and did NOTHING. TRAITORS.

With all due respect AsheDina, I have to disagree with your list of traitors.
I think Hannity and Rush did all they could and still keep their job.
Especially Hannity. He fought Obama hard daily on his radio show and on his TV show. Hannity kept hitting Obama with Wright until the other networks were forced to give it some air time.

Lay the blame where it belongs; squarely on the shoulders of John McCain.
He was so crippled by PC and wanting to go down in history as an 'honorable' candidate that he lost the campaign. It's his fault and nobody else's. He refused to expose Obama.
Instead of hitting him from day one on Wright, Ayers, Frank Davis, ACORN, Obama being an accessory to mass murder by going to Kenya to campaign for the mass murderer Odinga, Obama being an associate of radical Muslims and terrorists and many other issues, he just rolled over (or bent over, I should say) and took the abuse heaped on himself and on Palin.
The MSM knew this. That's why they crammed McCain down our throats as the Republican candidate to go with.

Now, thanks to McCain, we have a Muslim/Marxist in the White House.
But his precious 'honorable man' reputation is preserved. He didn't make the Democrats mad, he didn't offend the precious Messiah.
He can go back to the senate and carry on like nothing ever happened, 'reaching across the isle'.

And even more astonishing, McCain/Republican party refuse to investigate Obama's illegal contributions from our enemies overseas, documented massive voter fraud by ACORN, and Obama's spending millions on lawyers to keep his true birth certificate from being exposed to the public.

This is all so surreal, it leads one to think it was all a conspiracy.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 11:15:08 AM by Cyberella »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer

I did answer that question.
I said 'apparently the dark Messiah made them an offer they couldn't refuse.
In other words; could be that they were threatened. There are powerful dark forces and a lot of money behind Obama.

Apparently, a lot of people do NOT think the Hawaiian officials who 'verified' settled the question. The lawsuits continue.

Oh, sorry!

Yes, I am also suspicious of these officials. Why do they vouch for him but not show the birth certificate itself? It's been so long. One would have thought it has been enough time to manufacture a perfect forgery by now that no one could disprove.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

Promising new lawsuit re; Obama birth certificate:

THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO TO HELP THIS CASE GET BEFORE JUSTICE CLARENCE THOMAS IS TO WRITE TO HIM AND THE OTHER JUSTICES:

The Honorable Associate Justice Clarence Thomas

United States Supreme Court

One First Street, N.E.,

Washington, D.C. 20543.

--------------------------------

Please include the docket # 08A407, and the URL to this blog

http://www.blogtext.org/naturalborncitizen/ [Below is the original post. Thank you for your help.]

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES - CLERK'S OFFICE CONTINUES SABOTAGE OF NJ CITIZEN STAY APPLICATION FOR 08 ELECTION - YOUR HELP IS REQUESTED

Dear Citizens of the United States of America,

I need your help and the US needs your help.

My case, LEO C. DONOFRIO v. NINA MITCHELL WELLS, SECRETARY OF STATE OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY - US Supreme Court Docket # 08A407 - continues to be subjected to misconduct by the US Supreme Court Clerk's office, particularly by Mr. Danny Bickell, the Stay Clerk.

For a full review of the Judicial treachery in this case, please review the entire UNORTHODOX PROCEDURAL HISTORY of the case.

It has come to my attention today that the US Supreme Court's Stay Clerk, Mr. Danny Bickell, has continued to list this case incorrectly thereby preventing it from ever crossing the desk of Justice Clarence Thomas.

The Docket of the case fails to mention that the case went directly from the Appellate Division in New Jersey to the New Jersey Supreme Court which is the nexus that allows the case to be properly before the US Supreme Court. The Clerk's office appears to be doing everything possible to see that this case never gets to the desk of Justice Clarence Thomas or any of the other Supreme Court Justices.

I have an order handed down from the New Jersey Supreme Court which makes reference to the Appellate Division case as well, but the US Supreme Court Clerk's office refuses to acknowledge the NJ Supreme Court's review and it is that review which allows my case to go before the US Supreme Court. The Appellate Division case avoided the Constitutional issue, but the NJ Supreme Court decision raised the Constitutional issue when it specifically said in its order of denial that it had relied on "movant's papers" while at the same time it made no mention of Judge Sabatino's Appellate Division order and opinion.

The NJ Supreme Court specifically relied upon "movant's papers" in their order denying emergency relief and "movants papers" focused on the "natural born citizen" issue.

Here is the decision of the Honorable Justice Virginia A. Long:

"This matter having come before the court on an application for emergent relief pursuant to Rule 2:9-8, and the undersigned having reviewed the movant's papers and the papers filed by the defendant in the Superior Court, Appellate Division, it is hereby Ordered that the application for emergent relief is denied."

The US Supreme Court Docket fails to mention the NJ Supreme Court decision and that is completely wrong and improper. This case continues to be subjected to Judicial/Clerical misconduct and it's time that US Citizens, be they Democrat, Republican or 3rd party affiliated, stand up and order that the Clerk's office of the highest Court in the land STOP interfering in a case that is rightly before the US Supreme Court.

This is unprecedented in that the Clerk's office at the SCOTUS appears to be injecting politics into the handling of paperwork properly before it. It will be a terrible blow to the separation of powers if Supreme Court review can be stopped by Clerks imposing their own political views on litigants who have properly followed legal procedure. Justice Clarence Thomas and the rest of the Supreme Court must receive direct mail letters (not e mail) bringing this case Docket # and the URL of my blog to their attention. You may write to Justice Thomas at the following address:

The Honorable Associate Justice Clarence Thomas

United States Supreme Court

One First Street, N.E.,

Washington, D.C. 20543.

--------------------------------

Please include the docket # 08A407, and the URL to this blog

http://www.blogtext.org/naturalborncitizen/

If you write to Chief Justice Roberts, please make sure the envelope is addressed to

THE HONORABLE JOHN G. ROBERTS, CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE UNITED STATES

Thank you,

Leo C. Donofrio

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

Video of Obongo's grandmother in Kenya stating she witnessed his birth in Kenya: