Author Topic: Love, like a river, will cut a new path...  (Read 18680 times)

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
Love, like a river, will cut a new path...
« on: February 28, 2007, 05:42:49 PM »
Hello, i am searching in the intent of marriage. I believe there is no other beautiful thing then creating a family, bringing into the world a smiling innocent child, watching it grow into a beautiful person. God has created the human race, appreciation should be shown.

Love gives you strength and sustinence. My feelings in true meaning:

Love feels no burden,
thinks nothing of trouble,
attempts what is above its strength,
pleads no excuse of impossibility...
It is therefore able to undertake all things,
and it completes many things,
and warrants them to take effect,
where he who does not love would faint and lie down.
Love is watchful and sleeping, slumbereth not.
Though weary, it is not tired;
though pressed, it is not straitened;
though alarmed, it is not confounded...

I am considering religion and because believe its laws should be observed during relationships leading to marriage.

I haven't written much about myself.....

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Love, like a river, will cut a new path...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 04:27:28 PM »
Failed attempt 1. Seriously, its not that impressive.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 06:30:18 PM »
The image of the man is that he is powerful and strong, and therefore there is no higher honour for a woman than to be fought over by multiple suitors. For evidence, see: thousands of pieces of literature as well as everyday life.

And yet for some men there is no higher honour than to be oppressed, tyranized over, and held down because a woman is jealous of other women's advances upon him.  It lets him know that he is wanted, even if he is unable to find any direct requital of his love.

He is as it were, always locked away, but he has much that is beautiful to dream of.  Everyday becomes a loving memory, his memorial, the accumulated dirt and sand on his coffin.

Look and see how woman affects man, and see if there is aught worth living for.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 06:42:53 AM »

I thought your old picture was better.

I doubt that that is our poster.

Looks like a picture scanned in from a magazine article or taken off a modelling website.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 06:43:46 AM »
There are two girls in my bedroom today (they came yesterday), and last time I went in to ask them if they wanted a coffee I saw the black-haired one sitting cross-legged on my bed reading a magazine with a picture of a white woman/schvartza couple.  :(

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 06:46:59 AM »
Young women are too beautiful not to be angels sent from heaven.  G-d Almighty, El Shaddai, is looking to test and tempt, and all those who succumb, and enter in between the breasts of love with a young woman, are sent to Gehinnom ... but we sweet, high-pitched, lonesome singers of the woods - for us there is only twilight and suspension and a lack of light, in this world and in the next.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 09:49:48 AM »

Looks like a picture scanned in from a magazine article or taken off a modelling website.

Its is her. She said the image got distorted when she resized it and yes she cut it out of a photo and scanned it in, though it is her photo because i took it. Thats the only reason why they turned out moderately good :). I bet she edited her pictures on some kind of software, they look fake and not exactly like the original. Fruit of thy loins, that is definitly my smelly sister and because she is a vain and an extremely obssesive person, she will probably post hundreds of photos of her trying to be something shes not, just to prove you wrong . Wow, im so jealous.

And thats for going off to scotland without me and leaving me stuck in the train station without any money and having to walk a couple of miles in the rain. I won't be talking to you for a while, enjoy the silence will it lasts. >:(
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 09:52:00 AM by sarah.... »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 10:13:01 AM »
If that is your sister and she is at university then I have no idea why she'd be interested in some unknown nobody off an internet forum.

To put it mildly the woman in that picture is gorgeous.

She probably would have to fend off boys at university with a stick, they'd come in thick and fast trying to get  date with her.

On the other hand, let me just say, if that is really your sister, your family must have amazing genes ... and I bet Sarah those gorgeous genes would have rubbed off on you ... YUM YUM YUM.  Yes please!   ;D

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2007, 10:13:31 AM »
And thats for going off to scotland without me and leaving me stuck in the train station without any money and having to walk a couple of miles in the rain. I won't be talking to you for a while, enjoy the silence will it lasts. >:(

:o

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2007, 11:48:58 AM »
First of all I still don't believe that's our poster but a model.

Also I think that Sarah is still sympathetic to Islam.

Let me just say that I have absolutely no interest in that religion whatever, it is abhorrent to me.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2007, 11:50:25 AM »

Its is her. She said the image got distorted when she resized it and yes she cut it out of a photo and scanned it in, though it is her photo because i took it. Thats the only reason why they turned out moderately good :). I bet she edited her pictures on some kind of software, they look fake and not exactly like the original. Fruit of thy loins, that is definitly my smelly sister and because she is a vain and an extremely obssesive person, she will probably post hundreds of photos of her trying to be something shes not, just to prove you wrong . Wow, im so jealous.

I'm sorry but there's no way in hell a woman like that is raised Muslim and lives in an ethnic minority area of London.

I'm not convinced.

Satan is working his magic on me again.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2007, 11:51:50 AM »
The white woman is going to starve me to death spiritually.  This is her way of dealing with 'trouble makers'.  She is the most cunning beast of the field.

I pray that I will be taken from this world soon.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2007, 04:16:55 PM »
"Also I think that Sarah is still sympathetic to Islam.

Let me just say that I have absolutely no interest in that religion whatever, it is abhorrent to me"

I live with muslims, what do you expect me to do? I don't think you could ever see things, the way i have so it wouldn't interest you at all. We are all different, thats what makes us human.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2007, 04:21:06 PM »
I live with muslims, what do you expect me to do? I don't think you could ever see things, the way i have so it wouldn't interest you at all. We are all different, thats what makes us human.

Human?  The great masses of the nations are nothing but cattle.  Muslims however are like raging mad dogs.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2007, 04:29:11 PM »
Londonistan

;D

I've yet to see white supermodel Muslims though.  Most of the Muslims I see are feces-coloured.  :D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2007, 05:01:29 PM »

Is this supposed to be some kind of Purim costume? Is it supposed to be a Hindu with the red dot?

LOL, i am expressing my anger towards her and since she away. She make log onto to JTF and see it. Plus, its fun annoying her, you should try it sometime. :)

I don't understand why Purim involves costumes? Do you have one lol.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2007, 05:14:14 PM »
That girl could kill me (literally stop my heart from working) with one dismissive glance or gesture.

She would wield unlimited power over me, and in fact, probably find me rather despicable.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2007, 05:20:22 PM »
Heyyy, shes not that great :D. She doesn't bother with anything much either.

Are there any specific beliefs on singing or music in Judaism?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »
Who are you?  I really want to know.   :-\

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 05:36:09 PM »
What can a woman with beautiful blonde hair be likened to?  To silvery stream of water running through the forest - beautiful, beautiful, three times beautiful; and to make her pregnant, and take her to yourself, you must first be stronger than iron, purer than gold.

Offline tjbear

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 08:16:50 AM »
God Bless and all the best in your  search for a life partner.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2007, 10:44:27 PM »
Hajar, do you have to bear children or are you content with adoption?

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 02:38:05 PM »
Thank you tjbear.
Chaimfan its not something i've really thought about much. Honestly, i wouldn't really mind, children are joyous little things. To adopt is also a great thing to do but comes with conditions and consequences.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007, 10:34:59 PM »
Thank you tjbear.
Chaimfan its not something i've really thought about much. Honestly, i wouldn't really mind, children are joyous little things. To adopt is also a great thing to do but comes with conditions and consequences.
Wouldn't really mind what? I ask this because I ONLY want to adopt.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 01:08:15 AM »
Too bad Hajar is in Scotland, I'd date her :D