Author Topic: Are this Croates together with quranimals?  (Read 4377 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Are this Croates together with quranimals?
« on: December 18, 2008, 09:51:50 AM »

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Are this Croates together with quranimals?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 12:17:01 PM »
What makes them Croatian?
They are waving Turkish flags not Croatian ones

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 12:22:47 PM »
Croats? they look like Turks to me... BTW It's painfull to watch as Germany was center of European culture before WWI. Germans rejected their legitimate rulers the Keiser and kings and got first the shitler and now those raping koranimals.  >:( :'( 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 12:40:27 PM »

I read on PI, that they are speaking Croatian language. I thought for myselve, this are quranimals and for shure they are speaking Turkish.

So I posted it here, because we have here Serbs and Croats on the forum that can answer the question.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »

I read on PI, that they are speaking Croatian language. I thought for myselve, this are quranimals and for shure they are speaking Turkish.

So I posted it here, because we have here Serbs and Croats on the forum that can answer the question.

Someone on youtube said that "song" is
at the beginning bosnian
and then german / turkish

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 10:55:29 AM »
Those are not Croats.Croats won't wave with Turkish flag.
They are "gastarbeiters" from Bosnia,probably.So called "Bosniaks"...islamized Serbs.

Offline Dnew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 11:21:42 AM »
Croatians are animals.
Nazis

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 11:35:32 AM »
This makes sense. A quranimal sticks with a quranimal.  >:(

Offline JusticeForSerbs

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 02:38:48 PM »

They are definitely bosnian muslims (Bosniaks is the new term).
In the beginning i can understand and after it is on German language. Bosniak gastarbeiters definitely!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 02:52:20 PM »

They are definitely bosnian muslims (Bosniaks is the new term).
In the beginning i can understand and after it is on German language. Bosniak gastarbeiters definitely!!!

What are they saying? I guess quranimal propaganda.  >:(