Author Topic: Montenegro and Macedonia recognize Kosovo!  (Read 8913 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Re: Montenegro and Macedonia recognize Kosovo!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 04:30:52 PM »
Perhaps this will make more sense:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_(Greece)

.....or is it that the greeks are lying too?

If the people of FYRM spoke Hellenic (Greek), wrote in cyrilic alphabet more identical to Greek cyrilic, then I will immediatelly say that you are 100% right, but I don't see how that is possible.....

As far as being nationalistic, I am far from that. I am quite a moderate person who reads many books and does not base anything on what I hear on the TV, whether that tv is american or serbian. I use every resource available to get as much facts as possible. You should understand that tv is there to convince you that your government is always right, both in democratic and non-democratic countries.

Serbia (or at that time Yugoslavia) was tricked into a ceasefire in summer 1999. The terms for the ceasefire were following:
1. By begining of 2002, Serbia was supposed to be allowed to send Serbian troops to the borders between Yugoslavia (at that time) and Albania. Serbian troops were never allowed to return.
2. Kosovo is to remain part of Serbia under all circumstances (UN Resolution 1244).....we all know how that turned out.

You should worry because same is coming to FYRM whether you believe it or not and same goes for Montenegro and Northwest Greece. Ignorance only leads to more ignorance, and when it is too late, what to do then? Kosovo should have been a lesson to all of us, but apparently we are yet to learn that lesson.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 04:44:56 PM »
btw, I watched the videos and if anything, you proved even more that what I am saying is truth. Those Hunza people speak a language more closely related to the Greek rather than a Slavic language (which is what you speak).
Hellenic and Slavic languages are quite different. The only common thing that Hellenic and Macedonian spoken in FYRM is the similarities in the cyrilic alphabet, and not to forget that St. Cyril and Methodius were children of a mixed slavic and hellenic parents.

Slavic tribes (including those living today in FYRM) and their language did not appear in the Balkans 'till mid 7th century AD. So, how is it possible that you can claim that the Macedonians in FYRM are the same people of the time of Alexander The Great (4th century BC)? That is almost a 1000 years gap.

Offline AlexanderTheGreat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2008, 06:08:01 PM »
You have been given the chance to be enlightened and you continue to use derogatory acronyms when referring to Macedonia, this is not good. Alexander the Great spoke Koine, an Ancient Greek language, but also maintained his native language. Nobody knows exactly what Macedonian sounded like then, since there are no documents, but the Hunza people have showed similarities in many ways, including language. You have no problem calling Macedonian southern Serbs, Greeks or Bulgarians, but if someone called Serbs Russians you would most likely be offended. You show me Wikipedia articles, but insist you read books and don't base your opinions on mainstream TV.

You have the right to take the modern Greek propaganda machine lies and worship it as truth, but when Greece recognizes Kosovo too, then you will realize the Greeks are no more your friends than the Albanians who stole Kosovo and the Albanians who the Greek government supports to start trouble in Macedonia.

Alexander The Great
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 08:06:37 PM »
There is no reason for you to be upset just because I do not agree with your opinion. To call me a supporter of Serbian and now Greek propaganda shows that you just simply cannot admit that your facts are incorrect. In order to continue this, you really should come up with something better than "serbian/greek propaganda" excuse.
I have backed up my every claim, you are yet to do so. I can go on all day. However, if you prove to me that I was incorrect, I will be a man enough to admit it because I do not fear the truth.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 08:14:31 PM »
oh, and I almost forgot to mention that it is in no interest for the greeks to help the albanians. although it might be too much for you, greeks would prefer FYRM Slavs (christians) any day over albanians (muslims), ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with the greeks that I spoke with, the only problem that they have with FYRM is the name of the country. Change it to something which is not already taken and problem solved. If even then greeks still seem to have a problem with it, you will then have my full support and respect.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2008, 08:32:50 PM »
I never thought I would have to post this, but you leave me no choice.

Here is DNA evidence that the Kalash and Hunza (who are from the armies of Alexander the Great) people are directly related with the Macedonians in the Republic of Macedonia and not Greeks.

Enjoy
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2008, 03:17:03 AM »
So, according to you, the non-Albanians who live in Macedonia are not Slavic?
For the last and final time:
non-Albanians who live in FYRM are Slavic (not Greek Macedonian) who have migrated to the Balkans in the 7th century AD. As far as I and about 99% of the world, Alexander The Great was of Greek Macedonian descent, not Slavic descent. At the time of Alexander The Great, it is believed that Serbs at that time were living in what is today's India (which somewhat explains the darker skin and hair) and after Alexander The Great's conquest of India, he migrated the Serb tribes to the Ural Mountains (today's Ukraine) to guard the borders, which is where Serb tribes stayed untill their migration to the balkans in 7th century AD.

Those that live in Northwest part of Greece are Macedonians to whom you claim to be a descendant of. THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE IS TO CONVINCE ME THAT THE MACEDONIANS WHO LIVED IN TODAYS FYRM WERE HELLENIC MACEDONIANS WHO WERE INTERGRATED INTO THE SLAVIC TRIBES DURING THE 7TH AND 8TH CENTURY. OTHERWISE, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE SAME CUSTOMS, SLAVIC LANGUAGE, AND ALMOST IDENTICAL CYRILIC ALPHABET?
Unless I am quite wrong, how else do you explain these important similarities.

you also forgot to mention that it was Greece (besides Spain) that put a veto to stop EU as a single community to recognize Kosovo as an independent country. Right now, I am just waiting for you to claim that Kosovo too was an independent country and part of today's FYRM.....and perhaps Macedonians are really descendants of Egyptians...or maybe the Aztecs too.

Just because you seem to have some sort of a personal dislike of Greeks, it does not give you the right to claim that anyone who does not agree with you to be a follower of Greek propaganda because Greek can then claim the same thing towards you.

btw, I am an American Serb, not a Greek or Greek Macedonian.

btw, Croatians claimed 5 years ago that they are descendants of the Anasazi Native Americans, who are located in New Mexico. They are yet to prove this claim and have decided to stop talking about it. Why did they do it? Obviously, to prove that they are not part of Southern Slavic tribes, which is exactly the same thing that you are trying to do.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2008, 02:43:42 PM »
I have already proved with DNA evidence that the Macedonians are in fact Macedonians from Alexander's Army.

I do not dislike or hate the modern Greeks, a lot of my friends are in fact Greek.

How would you feel if someone told you that you are not Serbian, but in fact Croatian, or Russian?

That is what you are doing. You cannot tell someone else what they are or what they are not.

I responded to this thread because someone said Montenegrins and Macedonians are Serbs, that was half right, Montenegrins ARE Serbian, but Macedonians are not Serbian, Bulgarians or Greek.

Again, I have posted DNA evidence that proves what I am saying is correct. Unless you can post real solid evidence like I have, I recommend you pick up some non-Greek history books and start reading.
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2008, 04:00:30 PM »
I have already proved with DNA evidence that the Macedonians are in fact Macedonians from Alexander's Army.

I do not dislike or hate the modern Greeks, a lot of my friends are in fact Greek.

How would you feel if someone told you that you are not Serbian, but in fact Croatian, or Russian?

That is what you are doing. You cannot tell someone else what they are or what they are not.

I responded to this thread because someone said Montenegrins and Macedonians are Serbs, that was half right, Montenegrins ARE Serbian, but Macedonians are not Serbian, Bulgarians or Greek.

Again, I have posted DNA evidence that proves what I am saying is correct. Unless you can post real solid evidence like I have, I recommend you pick up some non-Greek history books and start reading.
Look,Macedonians that we know today are Slavs,South Slavs.Macedonians in Alexander's times were Greeks.
Today,"new" Macedonians are similar to Serbs and further more similar to Bulgarians(your language),something like a mixture of Serbs and Bulgarians.

Alexander wasn't a Slavic,and a meter that maybe there was  some members in his armies with Slavic descendant doesn't mean the thing you want to say.

Today,Macedonia has a three major problems:
1.Bulgaria doesn't recognize Macedonian language.
2.Greece doesn't recognize the republic's name "Macedonia" as it is their name of the region where sometimes it was inhabited with Greeks called Macedonians.
3.Serbian Orthodox Church(just like the other autochthon Orthodox Churches) doesn't recognize the independence of Macedonian Orthodox Church.

PS
I see that you like Alexander.That's probably because you think its easier for you(and nowdays Macedonians) to "prove" that nowdays Macedonians are "the old ones".That's wrong.You have nothing to be proud of this man.He was a criminal,a satanist,a scum in the eyes of our G-d.
He can be "great" only in twisted system of values,like it is today.That's satanist system...You should know it.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2008, 07:16:24 PM »
The three problems are funny problems.

1) Macedonians consider Bulgarians like they are from Tartarstan, and they do not need or care for their recognition.

2) Greece does not want her historical lies published to the world, and shutting out Macedonia and her name is a good way to do it, but it won't work.

3) Macedonians do not need the Serbian Church to recognize the Macedonian Church because the people of Macedonia recognize their own Church.

If Hunza and Kalash people from Pakistan believe they are Macedonians and are genetically connected with the Macedonians living in the balkans, that is enough proof for me, and most of the world.

About Alexander being scum... I understand a lot of people died from his armies, especially Ancient Greeks and Persians, but in wars people die, and there needs to be a leader to fight a war. Basically what I'm saying is somebody has to do the job, or else your people will be wiped out. He is Macedonia's national hero, and spread Macedonian values throughout the whole planet.

Now you have Serbs and Bulgarians who were unheard of in those times speaking about how Macedonians don't exist. This is funny. Even funnier is modern Greeks objection to the name Macedonia, when todays Greeks (living in northern Greece ie, Macedonia) are Turkish settlers (Pontus) that are converted to Christian Orthodox.

The fact is Macedonia has survived 3000 years and has a rich history, and Macedonians have a right to be proud.

May G-d Bless All of You
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:22:46 PM by AlexanderTheGreat »
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2008, 07:28:01 PM »
Is this not something very special and amazing?

PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2008, 08:10:07 PM »
First of all, I don't find anything amazing or special about that video.

You are definitely the smartest person in FYRM who seems to believe just about anything to make himself/herself sound important......too bad nobody else believes it.....with the exception of you, yourself and Alexander The Great.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2008, 08:23:49 PM »
Taka zboruva Isidor Solunski Part 1

Taka zboruva Isidor Solunski Part 2

Taka zboruva Isidor Solunski Part 3

If you have little time, just skip to part 3.
This will help you understand the Macedonian reality.
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2008, 08:24:17 PM »
I don't want to enter deeper argue,just one thing.
He is Macedonia's national hero, and spread Macedonian values throughout the whole planet.
You mean Hellenism right?Because Alexander was spreading Hellenism and Greek culture,not culture of the Slavs.Slavs on Balkan went to period of Hellenization during Byzantine Empire.All that we got similar derives from that period,including Orthdox Christian faith.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »
How could they?! Don't they realize that 'Kosovo' is a false country?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2008, 08:40:56 PM »
You want to know why?
Here is why:
According to the user Alexander The Great, citizens of FYRM are not Slavic, so no surprise there.....They are decendants of "i have no idea of where" As I said earlier, some people will believe just about anything.....Remember, you tell a lie thousand times and it becomes a truth....

Nisu ovome sve koze na broju pa svasta prica...

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2008, 08:50:17 PM »
I don't want to enter deeper argue,just one thing.
He is Macedonia's national hero, and spread Macedonian values throughout the whole planet.
You mean Hellenism right?Because Alexander was spreading Hellenism and Greek culture,not culture of the Slavs.Slavs on Balkan went to period of Hellenization during Byzantine Empire.All that we got similar derives from that period,including Orthdox Christian faith.

You guys talk like being Slavic is a race. No it is not, there are Slavic people who look Asian or Mongolian, like Bulgarians and some Russians. Or Polish people, who are Slavs, look like Germans and what not. There are even black Slavic people, please don't tell me they are all the same. Your way of thinking is very primitive. If Macedonians today speak a 'Slavic' language (even though they created the Cyrillic alphabet for the Macedonian language that 500 000 000 people use today), does not make them Slavic people, they are not, they are Macedonian.

Unbelievable!

PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2008, 08:54:09 PM »
You are unbelievable. Then again, you are the smartest person from FYRM so I can understand and agree with you.

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2008, 08:58:12 PM »
Look,first of all nationalities didn't existed back then.You can't say that you belong to ancient Macedon nation,that would mean that you are Hellenic=Greek,but I can understand that you are citizen of Republic of Macedonia,that won't automatically mean that you are Greek but you simply can't claim flag and part of the history of your neighbor.Anyway everyone,including me,went way too far from topic.I will conclude my post with one sentence...a F***ed up Balkans,period.

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2008, 09:00:17 PM »
You guys talk like being Slavic is a race
Of course it is not a race,neither Hellenism is but culture!LOL I'm so done with this topic.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2008, 09:03:45 PM »
The Macedonian race belongs to the "older" Mediterranean substratum. Hellenism is a dream, a fantasy world.
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2008, 09:10:35 PM »
sure, of course, definitely.................by the way, I used to believe in Santa Clause too, but I stopped believing in him since I was 4 years old.....good luck on your quest of convincing the world about history and heritage of FYRM, well at least untill FYRM becomes part of Greater Albania.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2008, 10:17:32 PM »
  Slavic black?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2008, 12:57:22 AM »
Well, at least one person from FYRM is willing to believe in it as much as he/she believes in Santa Clause......