Author Topic: Bolschewists demolish the exhibition about Jewish businessmen in 3. Reich  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Humboldt-University is aghast about disciple-vandalism

by Katharina Peters and Philipp Wittrock

A destroyed exhibition, ripped off fire-extinguishers, reports about violent attacks: The Humboldt University is shocked about the vandalism on the brink of the disciple demonstration in Berlin. The originizers of the demonstration regret the destructions, but they say indirectly, that they have understanding for the violence-breakout.

In the foyer the slobs damaged an exhibition for the Jewish businessmen in the Nazi-area, they ripped off the fire-extinguishers from the wall and emptied these, they break the showcases and allocated it, then they set fire on it in one corner of the room.

A scientific co-worker of the Humboldt University reported to Spiegel-Online at thursday about anti-semite statements of the demonstrator. He has advised angry the disciples in the foyer of the academy, that the university has guests from Israel: "What should they think about this destruction of the exhibition?" Then a black clothed demonstrator has yelled: "Israel drek" and has attacked him with a flagstaff. A spokeswomen confirmed, that the University was informed about this "grave incidence".

The chairman of the Jewish community in Berlin, Lala Süsskind, declared, that according to her informations anti-semite statements has been made too. If this will be confirmed, the youth should be punished as hard as possible, Süsskind said to the news-agency ddp. She claims too, that the student council should apologize for the blind lust for destruction to the Jewish Community. This vandalism is a affront to the Jewish community.

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/0,1518,590299,00.html

Here you can watch a video about this attack. It will start after a short advertising.

www.spiegel.de/video/video-40242.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Bolschewists demolish the exhibition about Jewish businessmen in 3. Reich
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 08:09:15 AM »
Was this assailant muzie nazi or german nazi? Not that there is a great diffrence between two of them... wait I see they're comie scums...  >:( send them to North Korea or Cuba.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 06:46:01 AM »
It is the simple effect of the non-stop Anti-Israeli-mass-propaganda, that started after the oil crises.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 06:53:25 AM »
I don't understand the theme of the exhibition, which Jewish businessman could do business in the 3rd reich ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 10:49:14 AM »
I don't understand the theme of the exhibition, which Jewish businessman could do business in the 3rd reich ?

Please read her Zelhar.

http://www.hu-berlin.de/ueberblick/leitung/praesident/rede/gruss_verraten

The Nazis did it step by step. In 1933 they didn't took away the companies. They tried to pressure the Jews to sell them for a egg and a butter-bread to their Nazi-fellows. This project was called Arisierung. A few years later the Jews that refused to sell were expropriatet. And the rest of the story is known ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani