Author Topic: Hundreds of people murdered again: Quranimals attacked Christians in Nigeria  (Read 3893 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 03:38:54 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
There is no end to their evil transgressions they are truly emissaries of the demonic
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think we face a similar problem with trying to fight Quranimals that we would have if we tried to fight the Chinese. There are so many of them! Even if we killed a million Muslims it wouldn't make a dent in their population. Add to that the fact that many of them WANT to die in battle.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Which is why we have invested so much money in weapons which can kill many more more efficiently.

It is sad, but true. In some ways I am proud to have worked in the defense industry in the 80-90s and that my work goes into missiles and rockets used to kill these rabid fanatics. I dont know specifics but I am aware that our government possesses some extremely advanced weaponry systems which are highly efficient at killing large numbers of peoples.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It is sad, but true. In some ways I am proud to have worked in the defense industry in the 80-90s and that my work goes into missiles and rockets used to kill these rabid fanatics. I dont know specifics but I am aware that our government possesses some extremely advanced weaponry systems which are highly efficient at killing large numbers of peoples.
That is assuming our government has the cojones to use them.

Unfortunately, GWB is not our president--King Abdallah is. Any combat strategy that might result in hundreds of dead Muslim Nazis is off the table.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That is assuming our government has the cojones to use them.

Unfortunately, GWB is not our president--King Abdallah is. Any combat strategy that might result in hundreds of dead Muslim Nazis is off the table.

Hi CF,

What you say is true... But maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better. I don't think Obama is going to do any better than Carter did in the late 70s. In some ways the Obama presidency already reminds me of the Carter presidency. He will mess things up enough but not completely.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think we face a similar problem with trying to fight Quranimals that we would have if we tried to fight the Chinese. There are so many of them! Even if we killed a million Muslims it wouldn't make a dent in their population. Add to that the fact that many of them WANT to die in battle.

Ruby, in the end it is not about mass, but about who has the finest soldiers.

The tasks of soldiers becoming in this 21. century world complexer and complexer.

The handeling of modern tactics, weapon and information systems. But first at all fittness, discipline, intelligence and guts.

The Quranimals have none of them. So I didn't fear the battle, but I fear our own effeminacy and wrong moral standarts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani