Author Topic: The origins of anti-racism in Britain  (Read 6579 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
The origins of anti-racism in Britain
« on: February 26, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »
Most people (stupidly but understandably) believe that anti-racism exists because black men are disadvantaged.  But the origins of these laws and social practices lie in the fact that black men are inherently superior to white men in many ways that white women comprehend and feel most closely.  So for example, the lie that children are taught in school, that skin colour does not correlate with penis size, is a lie for the sake of white boys.  Because if racial truths became widely known, white boys would have no luck at all with white girls.  The white girls would completely abandon them.

These social conventions exist to shield white boys from their inevitable eclipse and replacement by blacks and Muslims.  But it will not stop that process.  These anti-racist practices are designed simply to tide the process over and prevent friction; the days of the white boys are numbered in either case.

White girls are abandoning white boys in droves.

The only thing white boys have left now is to become homosexuals, and live a second-rate life of misery, debauchery, and a destitution of the spirit.

This is what the woman woman's lusts have done to us.

We are dead already
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

KnightsofEurope

Re: The origins of anti-racism in Britain
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 11:33:35 AM »
Yacov, Jimmy and everyone else,

Ok. I want you to read the above post by Fruity and tell me that you still think he belongs on this forum or has anything worthwhile to contribute or isnt a snert who is deliberately trying to lie, smear and denigrate. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 10:41:44 AM »
Yacov, Jimmy and everyone else,

Ok. I want you to read the above post by Fruity and tell me that you still think he belongs on this forum or has anything worthwhile to contribute or isnt a snert who is deliberately trying to lie, smear and denigrate. 

Refute the points made or else PO.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 11:58:35 AM »
Fruity,

They have already been debunked repeatedly. This isnt about any argument of facts or evidence. This is you relentlessly pounding the board with bm/wf interracial lies, smears, distortions and exaggerations in order to irritate the people here.

You are a living parody of the white leftist and black nationalist conception of a white nationalist: An angry, bitter unemployed white male loser with deep self esteem problems, who is intimidated by black males and hysterically exaggerates IR dating because he cant get laid.

Whether you are a white leftist or black is not clear, but one thing you certainly are not is any form of conservative or part of any movement that is connected to JTF.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 12:48:18 PM »
An angry, bitter unemployed white male loser with deep self esteem problems, who is intimidated by black males and hysterically exaggerates IR dating because he cant get laid.

That's me ....

First thing that runs through my mind when I see a young negro male is, 'How many white women has he had already'?

First thing that runs through my mind when I see an attractive, sweet young blonde is, 'Would she prefer a black man to me?'

I guess so ... most of them seem to.

I cannot go into clubs unless I'm already drunk because I feel hopelessly inferior at the sight of young white women dancing and enjoying themselves.

I make extrapolations from my personal situation to a wider context because I have a gift in psychology and can see through other people ... and yes, most young white males are only wanted for situational and monetary reasons as opposed to any intrinsic merits.  90% of life is pure luck and situation my friend.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 12:49:46 PM »
I should make it clear that I don't consider black males inferior.

I actually consider them 'superior' in the sense that they can get what they want out of life more easily than white men.  If black men want white women, white men are kind of powerless ... they just have to bunker down and hope to pick up some crumbs after the brothas have their 'white booty feast'.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 04:07:58 PM »
I should make it clear that I don't consider black males inferior.

I actually consider them 'superior' in the sense that they can get what they want out of life more easily than white men.  If black men want white women, white men are kind of powerless ... they just have to bunker down and hope to pick up some crumbs after the brothas have their 'white booty feast'.
I don't pick up crumbs. Crumbs are for the birds. Blacks get what they want because whites stupidly give it to them. If you are convinced that blacks are superior to you you can kiss your a-s good by because your  done for.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 04:42:42 PM »
you can kiss your a-s good by because your  done for.

Yep ... unlike you I am not 'committed to adaptation' and my sense of manly pride is not so well developed that I can grin and pretend that nothing's happening like all the other white guys do.

I see what's going on and I feel intense pain.

It's horrible to be relegated to nothingness - but everything happens for a purpose.  White women are doing what they're doing, also, for a purpose.

And yes, I will be gone soon.  Living off my last drop of money.  Will most likely be dead before summer.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 04:44:30 PM »

Blacks get what they want because whites stupidly give it to them.

My friend, it is precisely BECAUSE white society doesn't care about beautiful and intelligent people squandering themselves (e.g. beautiful golden-haired, intelligent ladies giving themselves to negro filth) that our society is mortally wounded.

All noble communities in the past were collectivist communities.  Anglo-Saxon atomism and work-obsessivism has destroyed all the beautiful things of the world, and, as it were, smeared feces over all precious and unique things.

The Anglos have killed the world.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 05:14:26 PM »
you can kiss your a-s good by because your  done for.

Yep ... unlike you I am not 'committed to adaptation' and my sense of manly pride is not so well developed that I can grin and pretend that nothing's happening like all the other white guys do.

I see what's going on and I feel intense pain.

It's horrible to be relegated to nothingness - but everything happens for a purpose.  White women are doing what they're doing, also, for a purpose.

And yes, I will be gone soon.  Living off my last drop of money.  Will most likely be dead before summer.
I don't know what you see in the black man that makes you feel that they have such an advantage over you however I don't see anything superior in 99% of the blacks I have ever seen. I don't adapt to black society and I don't pretend that nothings happening. I put blacks in their place when they have anything to do with me. White woman that cavort with blacks are not worth moaning over. Get some b-lls and stop looking at black animals like they are a superior beings and you will see things change for you dramatically. I would be damed if I would be forced to get into a dead by summer mindset due to white woman cavorting with blacks or any other reason. Ignore the babes for a while and find a job and get  back on your feet and get some white pride.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 06:12:20 PM »
Fruit of thy loins, you mentioned you go to clubs? How do young jewish men spend their time socially? Is it ok to go to these places?