General Category > General Discussion

got banned for no reason!!!

(1/4) > >>

the truth:
OK you might remember me as israelite87 or hebrew christian87, and i got screwed , all i said was that christians should share jerusalem with jews. and all of a sudden i get ppl turn on me. saying that only jews can live there, which is BS, cuz i think that christians have more right to it, cuz of jesus. i mean i dont wanna  insult you, but i mean how do some khazar converts have right to the land when it like 3000 yrs ago. my freind italian american 87 also got banned for no reason but saying hes opinions , you guys are like nazis!!!!!! chaim what a great hero!!!!!!!! i dont know what the difference between him and osama bin laden, i mean both blow up buildings with innocent ppl inside and claim there doing gods work!!!!! and all those who called me a traitor are just hypocrties, cuz i realized the truth that christianity is the right way!!!!!!! funny how god could destroy sodom and gomorrah, but couldnt destroy the canaanites and the phillistines, but had to have innocent people die, and yet he coulfn't stop them!!!!!!!!  oh and every jewish loss was conveniently punishmen. oh aqnd how do you explain the holocaust, i mean couldnt god intervene oh im sorry its not the middle ages where people made up stuff! oh and those laws you said they should have in Israel regarding "gentiles" is just nazi laws. iike this ring a bell, all none aryans will be treated as sub-humans.

El Cabong!:
Chaim never blew up buildings with innocent people in them, you stupid idiot. All he did was blow up property, not people. Get your facts straight, you moron. No wonder you got banned.

Until Shiloh Comes:

--- Quote from: the truth on August 21, 2006, 02:11:40 PM ---OK you might remember me as israelite87
--- End quote ---

Hello israelite87, and good day to you.

Yes I do remember you, and remember you violating the rules against racism time and time again.   I tried contacting you via PM only for you to reply with the same invective you've used here.  I'm certain that you were banned for that reason, and not for stating your opinion on Jerusalem.   

Judging by your latest post here it's clear your no friend of JTF or of what's good and righteous, and I'm certian the moderators made the right decision in banning you.   Since you're now labeling us 'Nazis' and Chaim 'Osama Bin Laden' you'd do well in not posting here anymore. 

Christian Zionist:
Attn: Moderators please do not wait to ban this pervert again.

Jerusalem exclusively belongs to Jews!!!

Shlomo:
Chaim is osama bin laden?!??!? What did Chaim do to you? He doesn't even run the forum.

What an idiot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version