Author Topic: got banned for no reason!!!  (Read 12688 times)

Offline the truth

• New JTFer
got banned for no reason!!!
« on: August 21, 2006, 02:11:40 PM »
OK you might remember me as israelite87 or hebrew christian87, and i got screwed , all i said was that christians should share jerusalem with jews. and all of a sudden i get ppl turn on me. saying that only jews can live there, which is BS, cuz i think that christians have more right to it, cuz of jesus. i mean i dont wanna  insult you, but i mean how do some khazar converts have right to the land when it like 3000 yrs ago. my freind italian american 87 also got banned for no reason but saying hes opinions , you guys are like nazis!!!!!! chaim what a great hero!!!!!!!! i dont know what the difference between him and osama bin laden, i mean both blow up buildings with innocent ppl inside and claim there doing gods work!!!!! and all those who called me a traitor are just hypocrties, cuz i realized the truth that christianity is the right way!!!!!!! funny how god could destroy sodom and gomorrah, but couldnt destroy the canaanites and the phillistines, but had to have innocent people die, and yet he coulfn't stop them!!!!!!!!  oh and every jewish loss was conveniently punishmen. oh aqnd how do you explain the holocaust, i mean couldnt god intervene oh im sorry its not the middle ages where people made up stuff! oh and those laws you said they should have in Israel regarding "gentiles" is just nazi laws. iike this ring a bell, all none aryans will be treated as sub-humans.

El Cabong!

Re: got banned for no reason!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 04:19:02 PM »
Chaim never blew up buildings with innocent people in them, you stupid idiot. All he did was blow up property, not people. Get your facts straight, you moron. No wonder you got banned.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 06:08:42 PM »
OK you might remember me as israelite87

Hello israelite87, and good day to you.

Yes I do remember you, and remember you violating the rules against racism time and time again.   I tried contacting you via PM only for you to reply with the same invective you've used here.  I'm certain that you were banned for that reason, and not for stating your opinion on Jerusalem.   

Judging by your latest post here it's clear your no friend of JTF or of what's good and righteous, and I'm certian the moderators made the right decision in banning you.   Since you're now labeling us 'Nazis' and Chaim 'Osama Bin Laden' you'd do well in not posting here anymore. 
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 07:00:36 PM »
Attn: Moderators please do not wait to ban this pervert again.

Jerusalem exclusively belongs to Jews!!!

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 08:02:11 PM »
Chaim is osama bin laden?!??!? What did Chaim do to you? He doesn't even run the forum.

What an idiot.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 09:41:24 PM »
Chaim is osama bin laden?!??!? What did Chaim do to you? He doesn't even run the forum.

What an idiot.

Well said. I would have used the smite feature for this idiot if the system still had it. Well I did it anyway on the old system. His rating is now -4. BTW, his email address <[email protected]> sounds more Muslim than Christian if you ask me.

In terms of non-jews living in Israel. Didn't Chaim mention in the past the biblical laws for non-Jews who chose to be good citizens living in Israel?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 11:03:04 PM »
In terms of non-jews living in Israel. Didn't Chaim mention in the past the biblical laws for non-Jews who chose to be good citizens living in Israel?

Yes, it is completely ok for non-Jews to live in Israel under Biblical law as long as they are rightous gentiles. There are some rules to it pertaining to land ownership and such. The Jewish nation is supposed to own the land (and not let Arab nazis take part of it) but can lease it out... and Israel is the only land the Jews are really suppose to have.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 12:46:29 AM »
i also got banned, or if you can read this post then i guess im not banned, i guess something is wronge with the system , because when i go to the site it says i have been banned ( apparently I have no clue why) i got in this topic threw search.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 01:02:39 AM »
Are you using AOL? For some reason when I use the AOL internet explorer forums claim I am banned when its not true. Just use Firefox or Microsoft explorer they shouldnt give you any trouble
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 01:30:22 AM »
Look what I found israelite87 saying over in the Jews4Jesus site

"jews are NOT  chosen people ANYMORE, "

http://forums.jewsforjesus.org/showthread.php?tid=161

Unbelievable...

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 10:53:31 AM »
Look what I found israelite87 saying over in the Jews4Jesus site

"jews are NOT  chosen people ANYMORE, "

http://forums.jewsforjesus.org/showthread.php?tid=161

Unbelievable...

And he wonders why he got banned...

Tough_American

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 06:39:43 PM »
^ So just a question for you Jews?

Can non-jew be converted to Judaism?

And by the way, I expect that everyone gets attacked by the label "jew-hater" or "anti-semitic", if certain words are not in pleasant in the eyes of a jew.
But please I would appreciate if you answer my question because my history teacher is a christian and says he wants to be jewish.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 10:28:28 PM »
^ So just a question for you Jews?

Can non-jew be converted to Judaism?

Of course!   But that individiaul truly has to desire it with all their heart.   I'm sure some of the Jews here (I am not) can give you further detail.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 10:55:04 PM »
Yes a non-Jew can become Jewish. But the process takes years, and is very difficult, if you teacher wants to become Jewish tell him to contact a Orthodox Rabbi to look into conversion.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

shimonchaim

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 08:35:17 PM »
israelite87 is such a liar on the jews for jeses forum he said he was jewish while here he is christian

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2006, 10:59:29 PM »
No ONe should be getting bannned from a forum. Unless there are outright threats made. otherwise if someone is posting opinions that dont gell with someones idea of what is righteous then just ignore them... Banning anyone is exactly what we should all be against considering over 6 million of us were slaughtered 70 years ago. How can we possibly reverse the prejudices that we all saw as jews and continue to see and now use those same ideas towards others? I just dont understand this at all.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 05:57:37 AM »
did you see the posts of "tough_american"? all the antisemitism going on there? plus him offering his sexual services here? you MUST ban these "people".

Kahane was right!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 01:49:14 PM »
I don't care what your personal beliefs are, but you're violating rule #4 of the forum. Either you abide by the 7 rules posted here or you'll continue to be banned. I'm not speaking with any kind of authority here because I'm not an admin, but the rules are fairly simple.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 04:29:51 PM »
The link says it all :'(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03