2 (25%)
D
3 (37.5%)
E
1 (12.5%)
F
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is the origin of the k-word?  (Read 9056 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: What is the origin of the word kike?
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2008, 05:59:11 PM »
the word is so offensive, jews usually don't even discuss it!

though indeed, it is used here

infact, it's so offensive, even anti-semites almost never use it!

Though freakazoid Muslim Michael Jackson didn't seem to have a problem using it in the lyrics of one of his songs:

Jew me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

There was barely a ripple about this. But if a popular White artist ever used the N word in a song, the wrath of the MSM would descend upon them.

>:(

What song did he say that in?

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2008, 09:34:02 PM »

Though freakazoid Muslim Michael Jackson didn't seem to have a problem using it in the lyrics of one of his songs:

Jew me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me

There was barely a ripple about this. But if a popular White artist ever used the N word in a song, the wrath of the MSM would descend upon them.

What song did he say that in?

"They Don't Care About Us"

It was a pretty big hit.  Even the ADL got PO'd  http://www.adl.org/presrele/ASUS_12/2662_12.asp

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2008, 09:55:09 PM »

Jew me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me

I knew somebody jewish that told me he used to listen to that song and sing it, including those words.  Now he is really angry with himself for doing that.

(it's easy for a minority to go into self deprecation in order to be amusing and fit in, and people doing it often think they are being funny and people are laughing with them .. It's self hate and really bad. Many jews have done things like this.  There is a terrible british comedian , Ian Stone, that did a show called "A Little Piece of Kike".  I saw him once, not raising a single laugh, he wondered around the stage, complained a bit about his big nose. A sorry sight.)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: What is the origin of the k-word?
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2008, 06:20:39 AM »
Yes but i only use it concerning the most evil Jews.I actually wish i can find a more derogatory word to use.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2008, 08:24:00 PM »
Yes but i only use it concerning the most evil Jews.I actually wish i can find a more derogatory word to use.

Why use a single word.  You can use a whole sentence.

Or just leftist, and we know one could write an essay on how despicable they are. (and we usually know just looking at the name that they are jewish. For some reason the big self hating leftist jews always have very jewish names, that may be one of the things that makes them mad!  Infact, even without a jewish name, jewish people tend to know who is jewish!)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2008, 09:07:14 PM »

Or just leftist, and we know one could write an essay on how despicable they are. (and we usually know just looking at the name that they are jewish. For some reason the big self hating leftist jews always have very jewish names, that may be one of the things that makes them mad!  Infact, even without a jewish name, jewish people tend to know who is jewish!)

Some of the most evil leftists have wunderfull names. Sternhell, that means "bright like a star" is an example for this. The whole names out of the goldsmith's shop are sounding very nice too. How sad, that their attitude is not as shining and pure as their names.

But perhaps 4 years of Obama will cure them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »

Some of the most evil leftists have wunderfull names. Sternhell, that means "bright like a star" is an example for this. The whole names out of the goldsmith's shop are sounding very nice too. How sad, that their attitude is not as shining and pure as their names.

But perhaps 4 years of Obama will cure them.

On the subject of names..

can you define

schwarzenegger
(as in Arnie)
?!!!

i've heard that it means what it looks like, but then how would somebody get a surname like that!

I heard it is austrian and means black forest.

A google of "schwarzenegger means", says black ploughman/plowman

how is that a translation though?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2008, 10:15:09 PM »
The soil in some areas is black

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernozem

The name Egge means Harrow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrow_(tool)

In the Schwarzwald is only silviculture and some cattle breeding. So I didn't think this has something to do with it. But in Hungary are a lot of black soils. In the past Hungary was united with Austria. Perhaps is ancestory were farmers in Hungary and moved later to Austria.

Imo his ancestors were farmers, who have worked on land with black soil.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani