Poll

Are Blacks stronger than Whites?

Yes
6 (33.3%)
No
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Are Blacks stronger than Whites?  (Read 3957 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Are Blacks stronger than Whites?
« on: December 10, 2008, 11:04:25 PM »
Blacks are faster than Whites in short distance running. Blacks dominate boxing but that doesn't mean they're stronger. They have stronger jaws so it's more difficult to knock them out. I'm talking about physical power. I guess wrestling would be the sport that most accurately reflects strength. Blacks are overrepresented in the American free style wrestling national team but Russia and eastern Europe dominate this sport. Recently many Eastern Europeans have been getting more dominant in boxing in the United States despite the strong jaw advantage of Blacks.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Are Blacks stronger than Whites?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 11:09:16 PM »
Ralph, its not a fair match if you put a human against a hungry lion is it? You simply can't compare the strength of a human to that of a baheyma.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 11:26:06 PM »
Blacks are faster than Whites in short distance running. Blacks dominate boxing but that doesn't mean they're stronger. They have stronger jaws so it's more difficult to knock them out. I'm talking about physical power. I guess wrestling would be the sport that most accurately reflects strength. Blacks are overrepresented in the American free style wrestling national team but Russia and eastern Europe dominate this sport. Recently many Eastern Europeans have been getting more dominant in boxing in the United States despite the strong jaw advantage of Blacks.

I don't think they are stronger at all. Not from my experience.

But, many have a slow metabolism and they overeat. They are getting lots of calories in and are not burning them off.  All it takes is for them to lift weights - which is something alot of men like to do anyway - and then they burn those calories off and build muscle.  There is a huge incentive to lift weights and they do.  It's fun, it's an expression of masculinity and satisfying, it helps to lose weight if you are fat , it builds muscle and all men want muscle.   The blacks that don't exercise are not stronger.  And white people that eat well and exercise are as strong. 

Black people do dominate quite alot in running and boxing.
But not weightlifting..   Not MMA.  Maybe bodybuilding.

Some very large blacks are also very muscular.. Far exceeding any other athletes in their sport.  Ronnie Coleman in bodybuilding.   Bob Sapp in MMA.

Larger people can pack on more muscle.  (i'm not sure that they are naturally stronger.. but they can hold more I suppose, so if they exercise maybe they have more potential).  I must say, the strongest person in Britain's Strongest Man, was really short. He didn't win because some of the events required height. But for basic lifts he was way ahead!

So, I think it just boils down to that they have a propensity to get -really- big. That's most of the battle with building muscle, the other thing to do is lift weights, and that they enjoy, and it suits them.

Because of their natural ability to become huge, the average black has an advantage when it comes to benefits of lifting weights. But, there are of course alot of big white people too.

I'm not saying that being bigger means stronger. Just that it means you've won the harder part of the battle !! For them it's no struggle at all.. As is the case for many white people infact.  But blacks have a culture that is more into lifting weights. 

I guess I rambled a bit but anyhow..

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 11:43:48 PM »

But, many have a slow metabolism and they overeat. They are getting lots of calories in and are not burning them off.  All it takes is for them to lift weights - which is something alot of men like to do anyway - and then they burn those calories off and build muscle.  There is a huge incentive to lift weights and they do.  It's fun, it's an expression of masculinity and satisfying, it helps to lose weight if you are fat , it builds muscle and all men want muscle.   The blacks that don't exercise are not stronger.  And white people that eat well and exercise are as strong. 

Some very large blacks are also very muscular.. Far exceeding any other athletes in their sport.  Ronnie Coleman in bodybuilding.   Bob Sapp in MMA.

Larger people can pack on more muscle.  (i'm not sure that they are naturally stronger.. but they can hold more I suppose, so if they exercise maybe they have more potential).  I must say, the strongest person in Britain's Strongest Man, was really short. He didn't win because some of the events required height. But for basic lifts he was way ahead!

So, I think it just boils down to that they have a propensity to get -really- big. That's most of the battle with building muscle, the other thing to do is lift weights, and that they enjoy, and it suits them.

Because of their natural ability to become huge, the average black has an advantage when it comes to benefits of lifting weights. But, there are of course alot of big white people too.

I'm not saying that being bigger means stronger. Just that it means you've won the harder part of the battle !! For them it's no struggle at all.. As is the case for many white people infact.  But blacks have a culture that is more into lifting weights. 

I was going to say that. African Americans are the most overweight people in the world (because of overeating thanks to Whity's welfare) but Africans are the most underweight in the world. Due to their being overweight they have a lot of potential to build muscles by simply burning fat when they exercise. They also have a genetic advantage to be taller which does give an advantage in strength. I do believe that if Whites and Blacks were to eat the same for their height, Blacks would only slightly be stronger. Also, Asians are weaker than Whites.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 11:51:13 PM »
In terms of pure strength, I've noticed that many of the people in the strongman competitions are from Iceland.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 12:47:51 AM »
In terms of pure strength, I've noticed that many of the people in the strongman competitions are from Iceland.

And Iceland has an unbeleivably small population... I think its only a couple million.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 12:48:42 AM »

I was going to say that. African Americans are the most overweight people in the world (because of overeating thanks to Whity's welfare) but Africans are the most underweight in the world. Due to their being overweight they have a lot of potential to build muscles by simply burning fat when they exercise. They also have a genetic advantage to be taller which does give an advantage in strength. I do believe that if Whites and Blacks were to eat the same for their height, Blacks would only slightly be stronger. Also, Asians are weaker than Whites.

All suspicion, but  

With no working out, I question the whole strength-size relationship. Or the extent of it.

I just recall from when in school, I was able to lift things that people much bigger than me couldn't lift..

Maybe the evidence is against me, but I think most guys are about the same strength, with quite a few a bit stronger and quite a few alot weaker.  I guess maybe that's like penis size.

Infact,even if you look at height, there isn't that much difference between short average and tall.  5'6 vs 6' , it's only 6 inches difference there.  They share 66 inches.

Maybe shorter people often have shorter but thicker muscles. And taller people often have longer but thinner muscles.
Once working out comes into play, then it makes a huge difference because bigger is often carrying alot more muscle. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 01:38:48 AM »

And your proof for these theories is...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 01:40:08 AM »
And Iceland has an unbeleivably small population... I think its only a couple million.

I thought it was like 250,000.

Ironically enough though, an Icelandic man lives within a block and a half of me. So maybe there are more of them than I thought.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 01:51:39 AM »

I thought it was like 250,000.

Ironically enough though, an Icelandic man lives within a block and a half of me. So maybe there are more of them than I thought.

Looks like 320,000 there now.   Which means that Muslims could take it over in a split-second.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 02:21:13 AM »

maybe people in colder climates tend to eat more.. which pushes more to the gym lifting weights indoors, and eating more gives them a good calory intake.   Perhaps warmer climates they exercise outdoors more - running.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:04 AM »
They can't even compare.Haven't any of you watched a strongman contest.I've never even seen a black man make it past the first few rounds.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 08:04:55 AM »
They're stronger when they get together in a gang and attack one white person.

Other than that I think both races have different physical strengths.

Blacks seem to dominate some sports so they're probably better in those sports.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2008, 08:06:51 AM »
No
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2008, 09:02:47 AM »
I'm not sure how this topic is relevant to JTF. Who honestly cares if one color of person is physically stronger than another on average? So does this "theory" include the black Jews??

The only thing that we care about is what people do - not material matters. This type of thread is harmful to our organization.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim