Author Topic: DISGUSTING "Gay-so-called Bible book" CHRISTIANS you NEED TO FIGHT THIS.  (Read 2317 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: DISGUSTING "Gay-so-called Bible book" CHRISTIANS you NEED TO FIGHT THIS.
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2008, 05:27:53 PM »
Why would anyone buy such trash? Anyone can make a mockery of the Holy writings, it is not so hard. I think we should buy as many copies so that we can burn them. Depending on the price maybe it would be cheaper to burn these heretical 'bibles' to keep warm this winter...

Thats what I was thinking, about having a bonfire...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 05:34:33 PM »
If you buy a bunch of copies to burn, they'll make more copies because its selling well plus you reward them for their bad deeds.

I agree that these people are like naughty children who want attention.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 05:54:38 PM »
Why only Christians? That imitation of Bereishit is also a blasphemy to Judaism.
But more than blasphemous, it's silly.

Not really. These books do not hold any holiness for Jews (They do only when Torah Jews write them). So I am not offended, I just dont recognise it as being the Torah, even if the setences are the same, they have no validity or holiness.

And about the versions, Jews have 1- for Christians it is problematic becuase (they have many versions) and who knows maybe in a couple of years their will be people who follow these versions as opposed to one of the many other one's.
  But in general, all these gay stuff is sick. If this virus spreads (and im not only talking about aids- but the promotion, acceptence and shamelessness of these acts) then their can be and has been big negative consequences for the gays and socity for letting these things happen.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 05:56:33 PM »
This is deleted.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2008, 07:04:22 AM »
If you buy a bunch of copies to burn, they'll make more copies because its selling well plus you reward them for their bad deeds.

I agree that these people are like naughty children who want attention.

NO Ruby, gay activists are VERY REAL, they dont PLAY games. They are terrorists themselves, this is NOT 'naughty children' they will do ANYTHING to get THEIR way. People in UK are outraged because they will NOT stop. EVER. Trust me, I worked with these f's in the theatre- they will NOT STOP, and they WILL COME HERE and do it too.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2008, 07:11:12 AM »
  The REASON that the Christians bible is getting ATTACKED, is b/c these SLUGS KNOW that Christians are FORGIVING.
  They USE this AGAINST Christians.  I am sorry people, but the gays will just keep going with this- it is NOT silly- it is BLASPHEMOUS, as they ALSO say "Tanach" the reason that these PIGS do this, I am telling you, is b/c Christians ALL OVER have been PROGRAMMED to DO NOTHING, b/c IF THEY DO- they are labeled as "HATERS"    
 DO SOMETHING for crying out LOUD!  This should NOT be taken lightly!
  This is a SERIOUS OFFENSE against the Christian peoples bible!!!!!

I hate to even bring this up because this is a Jewish message board but years back there was a movie that made fun of Jesus and Christians turned out in droves to protest it, and do you know what it did? It made the movie extremely popular and more profitable for its makers.

Should we make the same mistake with this movie?

It's a dilemma, it really is. I don't know what to do about this kind of thing. As you said the second we say anything against homosexual perversion or this kind of horrible distortion of the Bible, we're equated with those morons from Westboro.

Ruby, this IS A Jewish board- but there are a LOT of GOOD gentiles on it that have supported JTF bigtime.  While other people may not remember, I DO, I KNOW what GOOD gentiles do, when Jews have been forced with indoctriation and gassed. If it were not for the gentiles who saved the Jews in EU from Hilers reign, we would not even have the survivors or their children.

While a lot of the Torah that is in the N.T. is messed up, about 80% is NOT, so it IS our book TOO. 
  No, I will stand with the gentiles and fight for their Christmas & Easter, if it were not for righteous gentiles there would not even be an AMERICA, for Jews to have lived FREE for way over 200 years.  the Christians that myself and David love, NEVER force us into ANY indoctrination and have supported JTF.

David Ben Moshe and I both agree, this is a CHRISTIAN America, and we dont want it ANY other way, we HAVE to STOP this, before this INSANITY gets here.  Now we have to find out HOW.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2008, 01:17:49 PM »
The Jewish people on this forum do not have to agree with me, thats fine. But I will stand WITH my Christians friends here on the FORUM and my friends that David & I love, the rest is up to you all.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל