Torah and Jewish Idea > Torah and Jewish Idea

Response to those who call Kahanists crazy

(1/1)

jdl4ever:
This is a response I wrote to someone on the kahane.org forum who called Kahanists crazy and who said that it was the secular Jews who founded Israel.  It is a really good essay I think.

You are a typical brainwashed jew.  The state of Israel came into existance by religious Jews who made the IRGUN.  They were the only group who carried out attacks on the British and forced them to give Israel independance.  It was not due to the secular, the secular were wimpy traitors who handed over any Jew who fought agianst the British to be killed.  Without the Irgun, Israel would have never been granted independance by the British.  Although the secular deserve credit for starting the modern Zionist movement, the ones who did the dirty work and got Israel its independance were the Irgun.  Without the Irgun, the secular idiots would still be bargaining with Britain over independance. 

Listen to our great leader R' Kahane Zs'l and you will be stunned by the brillinance and holyness of such a man.  He also had the foresight to predict events that would transpire many years after his death.  Was he crazy?  All jewish leaders were crazy when viewed through the eyes of the unbelievers.  Was David crazy for fighting alone against the giant Golliath?  Was Abraham crazy for willing to sacrifice his son Issac?  Was Saul's son crazy for fighting against thousands of people by himself?  Was Gideon crazy for fighting the entire Philistine army with only 300 lappers? They all were crazy and many times the line between crazy and brilliant is very thin.  The establishment called Kahane crazy but it was this one man who took on the Red Empire alone and won.  R' Kahane Zs'l freed soviet Jewry and many think that had he been Prime Minister of Israel, he would have brought the Massiah as well.  Let us all be considered crazy for following Hashem and we will not think twice about following his will!  We will all dance in the Streets of Judea and the courtyards of Jerusalem like Kind David danced around the holy ark when the Massiah comes; and we will not care who considers us to be crazy!

Christian Zionist:
Whose message is right is more important than whose message is popular. 

As a Christian I have theological disagreements with the Kahanites but I find the Kahanite message to be identical to the teachings of Tanak when it comes to Zionism and the state of Israel.  Many Christians who are usually turn off by left wing Jews are very much inspired by the Kahanite message.   

jdl4ever:
That's nice to hear, ChristianZionist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version