General Category > General Discussion

Armageddon - Bring it on

<< < (3/4) > >>

khaan:
omg rhuan thats typical you - you feel free to insult other faiths by calling then satanic, and whenever someone insults yours you simply get in a strop. i mean, i could have said the same thing about most of the threads on this forum but instead i chose to stand up and clear misconceptions (or at least, try) and you demand that something offensive to your faith gets deleted!
hypocrite... >:-(

Rhuan:
This thread was posted by someone calling themselves a christian, the Jewish majority on this forum find it offensive, as it has christian prayers in it, and I find it offensive as it misquotes the bible, and misrepresents my faith, however, I do not beleive that this is the place to arguee about these points, this is not a christian forum, or a forum designed for attacking christians.

No good can come out of this thread, as far as I can see, it will merely offend everyone who sees it. Except perhaps for you, khaan...

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: Get thee hence Satan on September 07, 2006, 11:12:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: jeffguy on September 07, 2006, 11:06:23 PM ---Ummm... Ooookaaay.

--- End quote ---

You type like trendy white girls speak.   ;D

Ya, like, ookay, whatever ... blah blah. 

--- End quote ---
"Those who cannot debate, defame."  Rabbi Meir Kahane

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: Get thee hence Satan on September 07, 2006, 11:33:38 PM ---Sane people are boring.

--- End quote ---
Irrelevant.

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: jeffguy on September 07, 2006, 11:06:23 PM ---Ummm... Ooookaaay. This is a creepy thread. I'm not sure that this type of stuff is appropriate in this forum.

Though... it was kind of funny seeing jesus with a gun. lol

Bizarre...

--- End quote ---
The images are obscene without any context or explanation.  The author might be very young.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version