Author Topic: The Real Idea  (Read 1970 times)

Offline tyudtyuryu

• New JTFer
The Real Idea
« on: December 05, 2008, 05:29:16 AM »
This site must be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.    :laugh:
This laughable anger-crazed barbarism isn't taken seriously by intelligent people.
Let's not be like the palestinians.
Eretz Yisrael was given to Am Yisrael to help free their neshama from evil natures; to help develop their neshama to be closer to G-d, who is genuinely merciful, righteous, good, & wise.
Not to be barking power-hungry zombies.
If the Jewish people give their attention to this pursuit, this is the best guarantee of our security. If (G-d forbid!) they do not, even the greatest efforts to gain security will fail. (As is known to students of the Torah & Jewish history)
My goal is not to attack anyone personally, but to enlighten those Jews who have forgotten the primary focus of Judaism.
Let's pray that everyone does Teshuva.
And generally speaking I would also like to say that it's a great idea to smile and be happy. It’s effective at banishing all sorts of mean-spiritedness.

-From a Religious Jew
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 12:10:54 PM by tyudtyuryu »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: The Real Idea
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 03:35:11 PM »
tyudtyuryu,

If you were a religious Jew, you wouldn't speak lashon hora like this and you wouldn't desire to give up the Holy land and would remember that Hashem gave that land to the Jewish people for a reason.

If you were a religious Jew, you would realize that arrogance is very negative trait.

And when have the Jews EVER been ANYTHING like the "palestinians" (as if there was such a thing) who wear ski masks while firing weapons in the air, scream death to the Jews, commit suicide to kill innocent men, women, and children, beat and kill their own family members, send their kids off with bomb belts, who's "prophet" was a pedophile, and have stated that they wish to take over the world for islam and that all non-muslims (infidels) must be killed or made into slaves? Doesn't sound like any Jew I know! Nor does it sound like any of our members! Your comparison is just absurd and ridiculous without any logical explanation at all (big surprise).

Lastly, if you were a religious Jew, you would know that we are required to do what we can to save the Jewish people... not just smile, pretend nothing is happening, and then just blame all the problems on Hashem. The ONLY way we ever spent a single moment in Israel was always with a great deal of effort.

While you wish to "enlighten" us... you failed miserably to tell us what your great plan was to save Jewish people from being murdered or from having the land (including Jerusalem) from being chopped up into little pieces and given to people that praise hitler. You have plenty of "mean spirited" criticism but no alternatives except for smiling and pretending it never happened. Such arrogance and foolishness is what has gotten us killed.

Perhaps you should investigate your own Teshuva for your uninvestigated lashon hora of a tzadik, your lack of knowledge of the Torah on such matters, and for being apathetic to the land your forefathers were tortured for, murdered for, and fought for to hand down to you. The Torah is very clear on what we should do regarding Israel.

You have provided NO real info at all. It's always interesting what people will post for attention. I supposed it worked to some degree. You should be very embarrassed.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: The Real Idea
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »
What was the point of your coming to this forum?  If you have questions and comments, just ask them in a reasonable way. You may or may not like the responses that you get, but at least you will learn something. I really hope that what you wrote was a miserable failed attempt at humor. If it was a serious post, You should be ashamed.

How old are you anyway?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor