Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 14, 2008.  (Read 9482 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 14, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2008, 08:23:43 PM »
Dear Chaim,   This question has a long setup, but I have not asked questions on recent shows, so I hope you will take the time to read this one in full.  I gave it a lot of thought.

There is one line of thought that says that:  Given the present-day reality that the majority of the combat soldiers in the IDF are religious zionist, and the dati public is the most patriotic and the only sector of the public (aside from the haredim) who seem to believe in anything anymore, in enough time, they will become a more significant percentage of the population, perhaps even a slight majority, and they can take over the country democratically, so all the religious national camp should just "hang in there" with time on their side and keep serving in the military in huge numbers and stay patriotic toward the evil government, and eventually their destiny will be to take over.  And certainly the many religious soldiers in the army keep the country safe and protected from evil terrorists.

There is another line of thought that says:   Not a single commander in the army wears a kipa, and all power positions in the upper eschelons of the establishment in politics and all areas of society in Israel are self-appointed rabid secularist postzionists, who will not relinquish power to any group especially not their avowed enemy the religious right (whom they see as worse than the arabs), and by continuing to serve in the IDF and to be patriotic and to just 'wait it out,'  the national camp gives them legitimacy and presents no credible threat or deterrent that in anyway compels the secular leftist leadership to modify its evil behavior.   And the left abuses their control over the IDF to commit evil deeds like expelling Jews.   So religious zionists should stop serving in the IDF or at least present the threat that they might (perhaps from the prominent religious zionist rabbis?)- that they might in massive numbers dodge the service or opt for fulltime Torah study instead (a legal option used by many haredim), if certain demands and conditions are not met, including the cessation of all expulsion decrees against Jews.   And if the religious right just waits it out for the demographics to change of their own accord, and delude ourselves to think we will take power easily in democratic fashion through numbers, that the left will just allow that and be "fair," we will let them destroy us and bring us a second holocaust G-d forbid.  Just like the communities of 10,000 Jews were destroyed in Gush Katif.   

Which line of reasoning is correct, or do you find elements of truth in both, and what operative procedures should the national camp adopt to stem the tide of this war being waged against them by the postzionist secularlist far-left minority that runs Israel?

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 02:14:49 AM »
How do you manage JTF and work full-time simultaneously? I know you average 4 hours of sleep and don't allot leisure time but are there any other methods you use?

Offline LiberateIsrael.

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2008, 02:50:10 AM »
Hello Chaim,

In your life, were you ever in a squeeze situation were the circumstances were forcing you to do things that a part of you really didn’t want to do but you knew that it was the right thing to do them and it was Hashem’s desire that you do them, but it was extremely difficult for you psychologically to bring yourself to do it?
If yes, what was the situation and how did you deal with it?

Here I don’t mean a situation that was pressing, like when you were in jail, starving, deprived of kosher food, and had to write a letter on a peace of toilet paper to senator Jesse Helms asking for help; but there was no conflict between your desire and that of Hashem. I’m asking if you had a situation where there was such conflict.    Thank you for your answer.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2008, 07:11:55 AM »
First Chaim, I think the time stated on the forum is off by 20 minutes if it's supposed to be eastern standard time. Maybe someone could fix that.

#2) I recently saw a documentary  saying that Hitler had a great grandmother who was Jewish. He bombed her town to get rid of any evidence. If she intermarried, she's obviosly not religious but nevertheless, he may have had ancestors that were Jewish. Do you think he was aware of this and why would he be so cruel to Jews if he were aware of this?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2008, 12:38:50 PM »
Hi Chaim, can you help the ridiculous Feiglin supporters understand that he is a total waste of time. You were proven right again that he will never amount to anything in the Likud when he was bumped down to 36 this week. The biggest danger is that when he sells out(which he has proven to be capable of with his statement that the muzzies shouldn't be thrown out of Israel) it will severely damage the morale of the right wing because he is viewed as a real tough guy.

Also, I know this is an old topic but I was wondering how you didn't realize that Yacov menashe ben rachamim was meshuga when he came over to your house? Why wasn't it clear to you that he was in no way, shape of form, capable of being chief admin of this forum? I am pretty sure he didn't behave normally at your house. I have to admit that when I met him at the Israeli parade in 2007, I freaked out when I saw him and almost quit the forum(thank g-d I didn't). I am bringing this up only because I had the unfortunate experience of coming across his rediculous "forum" which is purely in existence to allow the nutcases that were banned from jtf to bash this wonderful movt. Thank you so much for all you do Chaim and I hope you take over Israel as soon as possible.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JusticeForIsrael

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2008, 12:43:03 PM »
How do you think Netanyahu will work with regards to the Arabs in Israel? What likelyhood do Kahanists have of actually carrying out a successfull revolution in Israel?

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2008, 04:56:10 PM »
Dear Chaim.

Dear Chaim, Thank you very much for telling me were I erred. You are absolutely correct – there are no Palestinian people, they have no roots, no history, and no books, only the cursed Islam! I also agree with you the there was no evacuation in Hebron, it was an expulsion Nazi style, impossible to comprehand! Of Noam Federman, and Sinai Tor and their families.
My question is how do you explain the Israeli court’s decision against the state to allow Federman to stay in the Judea?
Also, what do you think about the primaries election in the Likud and the farce of pushing Moshe Feiglin from the 20th to the 36th place?
Thank you - harel156
AZ

Online imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2008, 06:44:59 PM »
Are you supposed to sit shiva for a dead step parent or othe legal guardian that is not related? Even if they brought you up and acted as an actual  parent.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 06:57:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,
    What do you do if year after year you get older and you can't achieve your goals?  I'm the type that can't take one day at a time and relax. I get more aggravated. I'm sure you know the feeling, with all the disappointment you've had in your life. You've had goals that seem reasonable,....to live in Israel and get married. Yet years go by and there is no change. These are years that you'll never get back.