Author Topic: I would like your thoughts on my JTF logo agenda  (Read 9074 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: I would like your thoughts on my JTF logo agenda
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 07:28:43 AM »
MasterWolf1,

Displaying the cross is an issue that JTF tries to avoid. While we respect and want Christian support. We also want you to practice your religion but we are still a Jewish group and have a different interpretation of the second commandment.
   The merged flags is a good image, but is complex for a logo. Israel and the US also need to be solidary nations which are free of each others control. Merging the flags implies that they are one. I think it is better to have them side by side.
   Thanks for posting the images.

TakeBackOurTemple
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 11:41:59 AM »
Take Back Our Temple,  Thank You for that explanation of why displaying the cross is an issue that the JTF tries to avoid.  I was feeling a little offended as I am a Christian.
I could somewhat understand why the JTF would feel as it does.  Yet I didn't like the way it was just dismissed by some as inappropriate.  Your explanation was very helpful in my understanding of how JTF feels.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 03:51:47 PM »
Well I was working on that to be kind of a chip of the JTF website Fighting to save America and Israel from Islamic terrorism! They are still solidary nations but they do have the common goal. What I can do with the 2 flags if we put the Kahanist fist infront right in the center to show that it is also for Kahanists.

I been working for several days on one idea and I might show David when I get a chance to I may just Email him but I really came up with something rather interesting it is not over doing but direct to the point
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 04:06:37 PM »
And they are a solidarity nation but the idea of them fighting for the same cause is where I am getting at that we have the common goal of Kahanist Jews in Israel Kahanist Chrisitans in the U.S And that both nations are our fight and struggle.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 05:56:08 PM »
I agree with Jabo, the logo should NOT incorporate non-Jewish flags and symbols. The very concept of a Jewish org using a Cross, the symbol under which millions of Jews were murdered, is completely unacceptable.

The US and Israel are not both of my countries, only Israel. I feel gratitude to the US for how kind they have been to the Jews and I truly wish for the US to prosper, and while in the US the Torah commands I serve her, so long as she doesnt turn on the Jews. But it is not my country or the country of any Jew, we have one people and one country.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 08:25:06 PM »
OK we can forget the cross idea but how about the image I have with the center with the Kahanist fist? And the WWW.JTF.ORG and the motto in the back?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 09:23:53 PM »
OK we can forget the cross idea but how about the image I have with the center with the Kahanist fist? And the WWW.JTF.ORG and the motto in the back?

I like it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2007, 12:14:10 AM »
I am a Christian but I do not like putting a cross in the JTF logo. JTF is JEWISH task force.  Therefore let the symbols be only Jewish!

While many Jewish organizations hate Christians, JTF reaches out to Christians despite our Theological differences.  That itself is a great thing.    JTF is already coming out of the way to work with Christians. So let us not insist putting a cross in the logo.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2007, 12:50:31 AM »

Do we need really need our motto on the logo? A logo is supposed to be visual.

If we end up using both flags (which I oppose) and the fist, isn't that worth 1000 words?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 12:53:14 AM by Jabo »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2007, 02:14:26 AM »
Well the motto is Chaims words at the end of each show of "In your heart you know we are right and in your guts you know they are nuts".  And the motto can be put on the back of the shirt or sweatshirts and as far as the posters and other items of that nature that can be without the motto.  And in large letterings WWW.JTF.ORG under the logo it can be as you are advertising the website on your clothing.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 02:20:12 AM by MasterWolf1 »