Author Topic: JTF members - Chabad House,Mumbai Help  (Read 37612 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: JTF members - Chabad House,Mumbai Help
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »
For some little span of time, I felt that I was going through a Pak666 propaganda sponsored by Euro-Communism. Thanks it is a JTF site. 

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2008, 12:53:43 PM »
nice twisted article from a Khalistani website which declared as Terrorist organisation Globally http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/states/punjab/terrorist_outfits/KZF.htm

Also the Shiromani Akal Dal which is highest Sikh Holy body do not support views espoused by Khalistani movement

Hinduism is native to India, but it's not the ONLY native religion to India. You have no right to murder people for not following Hinduism. Sikhism is an Indian religion too!
Hinduism was first religion of India and the religion practise by most people in India,secondly the incident of riots between Hindus-Christians originated due to a a famous Hindu religious leader killed allegedly by Christian missionaries along with Communist-Mao guerillas.

If you make it a Hindu nation then religious minorities will lose their rights. Not all Indian citizens are Hindu and you need to come to terms with that and leave people who choose another religion alone! It's not your right to tell people what religion they should follow. That's a very personal choice that's none of your business. Furthermore you have no right to say that Hinduism should be the state religion of India when it's not the only religon of Indian origin.

In America it's expected when someone is being serious that they're not hiding things or obstructing things, but just like the Muslim terrorists, when you Hindu terrorists want to convince people that you're peaceful, you tell a little bit of the truth and then a little bit of a lie and then try to claim the media is smearing you. The crimes of the BJP, RSS, and other Hindu terrorist supporters will be exposed to the world and if Israel aligns itself too closely with you, thinking you a friend, then she will also be hurt.

Sure, Jews are safe with Hindus now, but Jews were pretty safe in pre-WW2 Germany too. I am trying to sound the bell about the next wave of Nazis, who are alreday killing people who aren't like them.

There's a poem that goes like this:

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

I see the same thing happening in India. JTFers please don't make this mistake. They are killing unarmed Muslim women and children, and we don't speak up about that because we don't like Muslims (I don't either) and because of what Muslims do, but they are also killing Christians, and maybe JTF isn't speaking up about the Christians because JTF is a Jewish organization, and after all the Hindu nationalists are nice to the Jews right now. The Hindu nationalists are killing the Sikhs, and who is speaking up for them? So I ask, JTF, when they finally turn on you, when these neo-nazi Hindu nationalists come for the Jews, then who will stand up for you?

The crimes against humanity caused by Hindu nationalists are well known and just because you tell part of the truth in your posts doesn't make them any less of a lie. You are lying and making excuses for Hindu terrorists and criminals.
Tommorow some one will say non-Jew do not get civil rights in Israel because Israel is a Official Jewish state, A JTF'er will not make such statements, similar its not right no business to say that India cannot be declared as Hindu state cause non-Hindu wont get civil rights. Plain stupid.

Again,I feel you need to update you real knowledge about what goes on in India. Secondly Sikhs are living a very good life in India, India's PM is Sikh himself.Hindu do not have problem, else there would have been riots.
Sikh intermarry among Hindus according to the Constitutional Law.

There is no such thing as Hindu terrorism, it is a term manufactured by Islamic,Communist and Anti-Semitic supporter. Show me one Hindu radical group listed as terrorist organisation by CIA or the EU.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2008, 12:56:13 PM »
What is stupid in my opinion is for you to make excuses for Hindu terrorism and to say it's not terrorism when people are dying and being hurt because of Hindu nationalist activities. If you make excuses for terrorists, you are a terrorist, and that's what you're doing.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »
On 30 January 1948, Gandhi was shot and killed while having his nightly public walk on the grounds of the Birla Bhavan (Birla House) in New Delhi. The assassin, Nathuram Godse, was a Hindu radical with links to the extremist Hindu Mahasabha, who held Gandhi responsible for weakening India by insisting upon a payment to Pakistan.Godse and his co-conspirator Narayan Apte were later tried and convicted; they were executed on 15 November 1949. Gandhi's memorial (or Samādhi) at Rāj Ghāt, New Delhi, bears the epigraph "Hē Ram", (Devanagari: हे ! राम or, He Rām), which may be translated as "Oh G-d". These are widely believed to be Gandhi's last words after he was shot, though the veracity of this statement has been disputed. Jawaharlal Nehru addressed the nation through radio

Godse assassinated Gandhi on January 30, 1948, approaching him during the evening prayer, bowing, and shooting him three times at close range with a Beretta semi-automatic pistol. Immediately after this, he surrendered himself to police

Similar to assasination of  Yitzhak Rabin, it was a need of that time, many Hindus died during India-Pakistan formation,cause Gandhi gave part of India to Pakistani elements for them to create a Islamic Republic.

Again,another instance of how the Jews and Hindus have parallel and similar history.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2008, 12:59:35 PM »
On 30 January 1948, Gandhi was shot and killed while having his nightly public walk on the grounds of the Birla Bhavan (Birla House) in New Delhi. The assassin, Nathuram Godse, was a Hindu radical with links to the extremist Hindu Mahasabha, who held Gandhi responsible for weakening India by insisting upon a payment to Pakistan.Godse and his co-conspirator Narayan Apte were later tried and convicted; they were executed on 15 November 1949. Gandhi's memorial (or Samādhi) at Rāj Ghāt, New Delhi, bears the epigraph "Hē Ram", (Devanagari: हे ! राम or, He Rām), which may be translated as "Oh G-d". These are widely believed to be Gandhi's last words after he was shot, though the veracity of this statement has been disputed. Jawaharlal Nehru addressed the nation through radio

Godse assassinated Gandhi on January 30, 1948, approaching him during the evening prayer, bowing, and shooting him three times at close range with a Beretta semi-automatic pistol. Immediately after this, he surrendered himself to police

Similar to assasination of  Yitzhak Rabin, it was a need of that time, many Hindus died during India-Pakistan formation,cause Gandhi gave part of India to Pakistani elements for them to create a Islamic Republic.

Again,another instance of how the Jews and Hindus have parallel and similar history.

Are you condoning Gandhi's Murder?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2008, 01:02:08 PM »
For some little span of time, I felt that I was going through a Pak666 propaganda sponsored by Euro-Communism. Thanks it is a JTF site. 

The Euro-Communist masters and Jihadi masterminds may be appeased by collection of such garbage.

Others are only amused.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »

should i be condoning Yitzhak Rabin's assasination?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »

should i be condoning Yitzhak Rabin's assasination?

Answer my Question do you condone Gandhi's Murder

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2008, 01:08:14 PM »
i think you missed my previous post

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2008, 01:11:07 PM »

Why was it need for him to be killed?
What because you do did not agree with his views on certin subjects?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2008, 01:14:01 PM »

He was a Muslim appeaser,Anti-Semitic.. i have posted my views on this Gandhi thing in this thread itself, couple of pages back.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2008, 01:15:19 PM »

He was a Muslim appeaser,Anti-Semitic.. i have posted my views on this Gandhi thing in this thread itself, couple of pages back.

What did he do that was Anti-Semitic?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »
People, regardless of what you all think of the RSS/Hindutva movement, please don't make Ghandi out to be a better person than he really was.  In older Ask JTF shows, Chaim spoke out about how Ghandi was no friend of the Jews, and how he was against the creation of Israel because he felt bad for the fakestinians.  Here's more about what Ghandi thought of Jews being killed by the Nazis:

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-schaefer042803.asp

It is interesting, in this regard, to recall how Gandhi himself responded to the evil perpetrated by one of Saddam’s role models, Adolf Hitler. In November, 1938, responding to Jewish pleas that he endorse the Zionist cause so as to persuade the British government to open Palestine to immigrants fleeing Hitler’s persecution, Gandhi published an open letter flatly rejecting the request. While expressing the utmost “sympathy” with the Jews and lamenting “their age-old persecution,” Gandhi explained that “the cry for the national home for the Jews does not make much appeal to me,” since “Palestine belongs to the Arabs.” Instead, he urged the Jews to “make that country their home where they are born.” To demand just treatment in the lands of their current residence while also demanding that Palestine be made their home, he argued, smacked of hypocrisy. Gandhi even went so far as to remark that “this cry for the national home affords a colorable justification for the German expulsion of the Jews.”

Of course, Gandhi added, “the German persecution of the Jews seems to have no parallel in history,” and “if there ever could be a justifiable war in the name of and for humanity, a war against Germany, to prevent the wanton persecution of a whole race, would be completely justified.” Hitler’s regime was showing the world “how efficiently violence can be worked when it is not hampered by any hypocrisy or weakness masquerading as humanitarianism.” Nonetheless, the Hindu leader rejected that notion, since “I do not believe in any war.” And for Britain, France, and America to declare war on Hitler’s regime would bring them “no inner joy, no inner strength.”

Having rejected both the plea that Palestine should be offered as a place of refuge for the Jews and the idea that the Western democracies should launch a war to overthrow Hitler, Gandhi offered only one avenue for the Jews to resist their persecution while preserving their “self-respect.” Were he a German Jew, Gandhi pronounced, he would challenge the Germans to shoot or imprison him rather than “submit to discriminating treatment.” Such “voluntary” suffering, practiced by all the Jews of Germany, would bring them, he promised, immeasurable “inner strength and joy.” Indeed, “if the Jewish mind could be prepared” for such suffering, even a massacre of all German Jews “could be turned into a day of thanksgiving and joy,” since “to the God-fearing, death has no terror.”

According to Gandhi, it would (for unexplained reasons) be “easier for the Jews than for the Czechs” (then facing German occupation) to follow his prescription. As inspiration, he offered “an exact parallel” in the campaign for Indian civil rights in South Africa that he had led decades earlier. Through their strength of suffering, he promised, “the German Jews will score a lasting victory over the German Gentiles in the sense that they will have converted [them] to an appreciation of human dignity.” And the same policy ought to be followed by Jews already in Palestine enduring Arab pogroms launched against them: if only they would “discard the help of the British bayonet” for their defense, and instead “offer themselves [to the Arabs] to be shot or thrown into the Dead Sea without raising a little finger,” the Jews would win a favorable “world opinion” regarding their “religious aspiration.”

In a thoughtful personal response dated February 24, 1939, the Jewish philosopher Martin Buber — who had himself emigrated to Israel from Germany a short time earlier and combined his Zionism with earnest efforts to peacefully reconcile Jewish and Arab claims in the Holy Land — chided Gandhi for offering advice to the Jews without any recognition of their real situation. The individual acts of persecution that Indians had suffered in South Africa in the 1890’s hardly compared, Buber noted, to the synagogue burnings and concentration camps instituted by Hitler’s regime. Nor was there any evidence that the many instances in which German Jews peacefully displayed strength of spirit in response to their persecutors had exercised any influence on the latter. While Gandhi exhorted them to bear “testimony” to the world by their conduct, the fate of the Jews in Germany was to experience only an “unobserved martyrdom” without effect.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2008, 01:23:30 PM »
Lisa I don't like Ghandi either. He drank urine and did all kinds of other horrible third world practices. AH unfortunately yes he was anti-Semitic. However the RSS is based on the ideology of Hitler and will turn on the Jews sooner or later as well.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2008, 01:27:52 PM »
People, regardless of what you all think of the RSS/Hindutva movement, please don't make Ghandi out to be a better person than he really was.  In older Ask JTF shows, Chaim spoke out about how Ghandi was no friend of the Jews, and how he was against the creation of Israel because he felt bad for the fakestinians.  Here's more about what Ghandi thought of Jews being killed by the Nazis:

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-schaefer042803.asp

It is interesting, in this regard, to recall how Gandhi himself responded to the evil perpetrated by one of Saddam’s role models, Adolf Hitler. In November, 1938, responding to Jewish pleas that he endorse the Zionist cause so as to persuade the British government to open Palestine to immigrants fleeing Hitler’s persecution, Gandhi published an open letter flatly rejecting the request. While expressing the utmost “sympathy” with the Jews and lamenting “their age-old persecution,” Gandhi explained that “the cry for the national home for the Jews does not make much appeal to me,” since “Palestine belongs to the Arabs.” Instead, he urged the Jews to “make that country their home where they are born.” To demand just treatment in the lands of their current residence while also demanding that Palestine be made their home, he argued, smacked of hypocrisy. Gandhi even went so far as to remark that “this cry for the national home affords a colorable justification for the German expulsion of the Jews.”

Of course, Gandhi added, “the German persecution of the Jews seems to have no parallel in history,” and “if there ever could be a justifiable war in the name of and for humanity, a war against Germany, to prevent the wanton persecution of a whole race, would be completely justified.” Hitler’s regime was showing the world “how efficiently violence can be worked when it is not hampered by any hypocrisy or weakness masquerading as humanitarianism.” Nonetheless, the Hindu leader rejected that notion, since “I do not believe in any war.” And for Britain, France, and America to declare war on Hitler’s regime would bring them “no inner joy, no inner strength.”

Having rejected both the plea that Palestine should be offered as a place of refuge for the Jews and the idea that the Western democracies should launch a war to overthrow Hitler, Gandhi offered only one avenue for the Jews to resist their persecution while preserving their “self-respect.” Were he a German Jew, Gandhi pronounced, he would challenge the Germans to shoot or imprison him rather than “submit to discriminating treatment.” Such “voluntary” suffering, practiced by all the Jews of Germany, would bring them, he promised, immeasurable “inner strength and joy.” Indeed, “if the Jewish mind could be prepared” for such suffering, even a massacre of all German Jews “could be turned into a day of thanksgiving and joy,” since “to the G-d-fearing, death has no terror.”

According to Gandhi, it would (for unexplained reasons) be “easier for the Jews than for the Czechs” (then facing German occupation) to follow his prescription. As inspiration, he offered “an exact parallel” in the campaign for Indian civil rights in South Africa that he had led decades earlier. Through their strength of suffering, he promised, “the German Jews will score a lasting victory over the German Gentiles in the sense that they will have converted [them] to an appreciation of human dignity.” And the same policy ought to be followed by Jews already in Palestine enduring Arab pogroms launched against them: if only they would “discard the help of the British bayonet” for their defense, and instead “offer themselves [to the Arabs] to be shot or thrown into the Dead Sea without raising a little finger,” the Jews would win a favorable “world opinion” regarding their “religious aspiration.”

In a thoughtful personal response dated February 24, 1939, the Jewish philosopher Martin Buber — who had himself emigrated to Israel from Germany a short time earlier and combined his Zionism with earnest efforts to peacefully reconcile Jewish and Arab claims in the Holy Land — chided Gandhi for offering advice to the Jews without any recognition of their real situation. The individual acts of persecution that Indians had suffered in South Africa in the 1890’s hardly compared, Buber noted, to the synagogue burnings and concentration camps instituted by Hitler’s regime. Nor was there any evidence that the many instances in which German Jews peacefully displayed strength of spirit in response to their persecutors had exercised any influence on the latter. While Gandhi exhorted them to bear “testimony” to the world by their conduct, the fate of the Jews in Germany was to experience only an “unobserved martyrdom” without effect.

thanks for sharing, Now Gandhi has fallen down more for me.

btw here,

Group photo of people accused in the murder of Mahatma Gandhi. Standing: Shankar Kistaiya, Gopal Godse, Madanlal Pahwa, Digambar Badge (Approver). Seated: Narayan Apte, Vinayak D. Savarkar, Nathuram Godse, Vishnu Karkare
Vinayak D. Savarkar was the father of Hindutva movement, one who always opposed Gandhi, He came clean during the Investigation and Conspiracy of Gandhi assassination. I have mentioned about Savarkars support for Israel's Jewish land in this thread.Interesting isnt it?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2008, 01:29:33 PM »
Lisa I don't like Ghandi either. He drank urine and did all kinds of other horrible third world practices. AH unfortunately yes he was anti-Semitic. However the RSS is based on the ideology of Hitler and will turn on the Jews sooner or later as well.
some one already cleared that up, using a Swastika does not mean they are Nazi supporters, dont fall for Islamic propoganda.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2008, 01:32:20 PM »
http://www.sanghparivar.org/wiki/rashtriya-swayamsevak-sangh

RSS website..

look for "Position on Israel and Zionism"

Position on Israel and Zionism
A recent issue of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)-backed weekly Organiser has gone out of its way to support the Zionist cause, arguing that the recent violence was the result of Palestinian intransigence.http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl1722/17220140.htm. This follows the rise in support for Israel in India in recent years.Israel's War and India: Aftershocks. This has invited scathing attacks on the party from anti-Zionist elements.http://ghadar.insaf.net/June2004/MainPages/zionism.htm.

In addition. RSS welcomed the visit of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to India in 2003.Sharon's visit was widely condemned by the left-wing parties and MuslimsPress spotlight on Sharon's India visit,BBC.

The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh unilaterally condemned these protests and statements.RSS slams Left for opposing Sharon's visitGoogle Cache of above. R.S.S spokesperson Ram Madhav said:

The entire world acknowledges that Israel has effectively and ruthlessly countered terror in the Middle East. Since India and Israel are both fighting a proxy war against terrorism, therefore, we should learn a lesson or two from them. We need to have close cooperation with them in this field.

The R.S.S newspaper "Panchjanya" dubbed those advocating friendship with Pakistan as ones responsible for encouraging terrorist activities in India, and described the visit of Ariel Sharon as an opportunity for India to get closure to Israel and fight terrorism jointly .

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2008, 01:48:50 PM »

RSS website..

A recent issue of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)-backed weekly Organiser has gone out of its way to support the Zionist cause, arguing that the recent violence was the result of Palestinian intransigence.http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl1722/17220140.htm. This follows the rise in support for Israel in India in recent years.Israel's War and India: Aftershocks. This has invited scathing attacks on the party from anti-Zionist elements.http://ghadar.insaf.net/June2004/MainPages/zionism.htm.

In addition. RSS welcomed the visit of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to India in 2003.Sharon's visit was widely condemned by the left-wing parties and MuslimsPress spotlight on Sharon's India visit,BBC.

The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh unilaterally condemned these protests and statements.RSS slams Left for opposing Sharon's visitGoogle Cache of above. R.S.S spokesperson Ram Madhav said:

The entire world acknowledges that Israel has effectively and ruthlessly countered terror in the Middle East. Since India and Israel are both fighting a proxy war against terrorism, therefore, we should learn a lesson or two from them. We need to have close cooperation with them in this field.

The R.S.S newspaper "Panchjanya" dubbed those advocating friendship with Pakistan as ones responsible for encouraging terrorist activities in India, and described the visit of Ariel Sharon as an opportunity for India to get closure to Israel and fight terrorism jointly .

Hmmm.... so you are a hater of Pak666 and are advocating against the Islamic Terrorism. This does not goes well with the world subjugated by Euro-Communism and is considered a nazi pure racism.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2008, 01:55:08 PM »

RSS website..

A recent issue of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)-backed weekly Organiser has gone out of its way to support the Zionist cause,

Hindu Zionist,

there is an obvious alliance.. between hindus, jews, sikhs, christians, even decent atheists!

From what I know of Sikhs, they are really great citizens. How do the right wing hindu groups(eg BJP?)  treat them, and what do Sikhs think of them?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2008, 02:31:15 PM »

RSS website..

A recent issue of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)-backed weekly Organiser has gone out of its way to support the Zionist cause,

Hindu Zionist,

there is an obvious alliance.. between hindus, jews, sikhs, christians, even decent atheists!

From what I know of Sikhs, they are really great citizens. How do the right wing hindu groups(eg BJP?)  treat them, and what do Sikhs think of them?

There is a political party of Sikh named Shiromani Akali Dal which is ruling in the Indian State of Punjab. They are in alliance with the BJP.Clears almost everything.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2008, 02:39:43 PM »
Statement of RSS chief views on minority

http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20081130/818/tnl-muslims-not-a-minority-parsis-and-je.html

Muslims not a minority, Parsis and Jews are: Sudarshan

Sun, Nov 30 12:27 PM

Patna, Nov 30 (IANS) The Muslim community in India is not a minority and Parsis and Jews are the 'real minority', Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief K.C. Sudarshan has said.

'Muslims are not a minority. They are being treated as a minority. It is part of an appeasement policy,' Sudarshan said Saturday at Muzaffarpur, about 70 km from here.

He said that despite their small numbers, Parsis and Jews neither demanded reservation nor special treatment.

'Muslims should not be described as a minority. It is wrong to say so,' Sudarshan told a meeting of RSS activists.

He claimed that 99.99 percent of Muslims and even Christians shared the 'same blood and same ancestors' with the Hindus. 'They have only changed the way of worship.'

Sudarshan, who is on a week-long visit to Bihar, said that a community should be treated as a minority if it migrates from another country, not when 'your ancestors belonged to this country'.

'India was home to the Muslims and their roots were in this country. How can they become a minority?' he asked.

With some 140 million Muslims, India is home to the world's third largest Islamic population after Indonesia and Pakistean.

----------------------
Parsi = Zoroastrianism

RSS would even call for official minority status and special privileges for Parsis and Jews in India, if they get response from the other side.

Link for Rubystars,
http://in.news.yahoo.com/32/20081120/1066/twl-uk-gives-clean-chit-to-rss-vhp.html

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2008, 02:41:55 PM »
@Rubystars: So far I believe you mostly quoted articled from very biased sources. Can you find any factual documents to the extent of religious persecutions in India and more importantly to the involvement of the BJP and its associated organizations in such actions ?

There are cases of violence and oppression of Hindus on Hindus, there are all sort of malicious activity which is typical to a third world country, which India to a large extent still is. I really never heard of systematic targeting of Christians in India and If there is such activity taking place over there (against any group save for the Muslims) and if the BJP is turning a blind eye rather than stop such actions than I don't think JTF should be associated with such organizations.

I do think India IS a Hindu country, if you factor out the Muslims which do not belong there, the Hindus constitute over 90% of the total population. As long as they respect the freedom of religion of other people and in some cases may be give a more formal recognition to local religions like the Sikhs in their states within the federation I see no problem.I think the national holiday's in India should be whatever the Hindu holiday's are, not Christmas or some foreign religion. And also I believe India has right to forbid foreign missionary activity.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2008, 02:44:34 PM »
Hindu Zionist, just so you know, the swaztika symbol, regardless of how old it really is, or where it originated is detested by Jews and others.  It represents for them the genocide conducted by the Nazis, and their evil ideology.  

Now you could say that the Indians had that symbol first, which is true.  But why would they want anything to do with after the way the Nazis used it?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2008, 03:04:15 PM »
Hindu Zionist, just so you know, the swaztika symbol, regardless of how old it really is, or where it originated is detested by Jews and others.  It represents for them the genocide conducted by the Nazis, and their evil ideology.  

Now you could say that the Indians had that symbol first, which is true.  But why would they want anything to do with after the way the Nazis used it?
the Swastika and the Aum Symbol are holy religious symbol of Hindus, during festives Hindus decorate their home with these symbols

Many Hindus do not even know it was used by Hitler/Nazis..

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7641/tokenzdiwidl0010of8pn0.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/2113/diwaliswastikalh8.jpg

My gf has it in her jewelery lol , neways .. Do you think we should stop using it just cause Hitler degraded it? its like Christians giving up the Cross due to KKK misusing them.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 03:24:02 PM by Lisa »

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2008, 03:09:49 PM »
Gandhi was an anti-zionist, anti-Indian pro-muslim cretin and he his personally responsible for the muslim atrocity that is Pakistan and for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of non-muslims since 1947. He should have been eliminated alot sooner.