Author Topic: Explain why the Torah's Joshua was not a Terrorist?  (Read 5377 times)

Offline godhelpus

• New JTFer
Re: Explain why the Torah's Joshua was not a Terrorist?
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »
Plain and simple. G-d commanded not only Joshua but all of Am Yisrael. The recieving of the Torah was a public thing, and something that even the nations do not disagree with. We know that G-d gave the Torah to Am Yisrael and He commanded them in doing what was necessary and His orders.
 Hitler, muslims and everyone else are acting on the accounts on 1 man. No witnesses there. Look at all the religions and cults, everything started with 1 person- with no witnesses at all. Who is to believe Mohammed that an angel came to him? Who is to believe that this person or the next makes a claim to be true when their isn't even another witness?  The Torah on the other hand was given in front of MIllions, so what it says is from G-d who knows better then us.

Your argument is a good one. And of course I believe the writings of the Torah to be true. I believe the writings of the Koran to be regurgitated false trash from the Torah and the Gospels. My point is that from a strictly human observation, Joshua was no different than Hitler in what he did; killing others because they were not like him.

huh?! that makes absolutely no sense!  Joshua didn't go collect 6 million of a certain kind and torture themand burn them in gas chambers and try to conquer the whole continent or whole world..what are you talking about!?  What you dimwit idiot you are.

Is this a site where people who simply raise questions are systematically ridiculed because they make others uncomfortable? Let me attempt to stay clean.

You are right, Joshua did not go around killing 6 million of a certain kind. But he did kill thousands of a certain kind. The point I'm making is that the pain experienced by those thousands in terms of either dying or seeing loved ones die, was no different than those during the Holocaust who saw their loved ones get murder. Or do you get that?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 01:29:49 PM »
Don't waste time arguing with BabylonianJew, one of Tina Greco's friends.

Do you really want to go there? Well let's. Technically, Babylonian Jews and all other Middle East origin Jews are the real Jews. The rest of you are European mutt trash.

I think you will be banned soon, if you say such things.  >:(

And she calling me a Babylonian Jew (something I suppose she means to be negative) is okay? Pheasant, not one time was I disrespectful to anyone until this idiot wrote what she wrote. Am I not to respond to her ignorance?

Do you believe, that only Jews with oriental background are the real Jews and Jews with    occidental background (i.e Aschkenasim) are not?

If I understood something wrong, I apologize.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline godhelpus

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2008, 01:32:51 PM »
Ah yes, Moses was black, Jesus was black, David was black, and those darned pesky Jews are all impostors!

Well since you brought it up, let's talk about it. Moses was born in Africa. Jesus is described as having hair like wool and feet like brass. David I'm not so sure of. But his son Solomon called himself Black. And those darned pesky Jews are NOT imposters. They gave us the greatest books ever written and the greatest human who ever lived in the form of Jesus (I am Christian). And I thank them for it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2008, 01:38:40 PM »
G-dhelpus, don't act like an ignorant victim.  You came here and right off the bat compared Jews to Arab terrorists.  

Now tell me, do Jews encourage their children to blow themselves up in an effort to kill as many non-Jews as possible?  Did Jews cheer on 9/11 when America was attacked?  Do Jews go around making videos of them beheading their victims with dull knives?  

To respond to your question about Joshua, that was one event that happend, and was never subsequently codified into Jewish law.  These were people that sacrificed their own children to their idols.  

I think it's safe to say that no Jew you speak to will ever condone genocide.  So I don't see what your point is, that you would repeatedly bring up Joshua out of all Jewish history.  What's your point?  

As the saying goes, people in glass houses should not throw stones.  

Offline godhelpus

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2008, 01:38:49 PM »

Do you really want to go there? Well let's. Technically, Babylonian Jews and all other Middle East origin Jews are the real Jews. The rest of you are European mutt trash.

I think you will be banned soon, if you say such things.  >:(

And she calling me a Babylonian Jew (something I suppose she means to be negative) is okay? Pheasant, not one time was I disrespectful to anyone until this idiot wrote what she wrote. Am I not to respond to her ignorance?

Do you believe, that only Jews with oriental background are the real Jews and Jews with    occidental background (i.e Aschkenasim) are not?

If I understood something wrong, I apologize.

Of course not, Pheasant. I let my anger get control of me by responding to an obvious fool.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2008, 01:39:23 PM »
Ah yes, Moses was black, Jesus was black, David was black, and those darned pesky Jews are all impostors!

Well since you brought it up, let's talk about it. Moses was born in Africa. Jesus is described as having hair like wool and feet like brass. David I'm not so sure of. But his son Solomon called himself Black. And those darned pesky Jews are NOT imposters. They gave us the greatest books ever written and the greatest human who ever lived in the form of Jesus (I am Christian). And I thank them for it.

Moses was born in Egypt, while technically Egypt is in Africa, it is hardly Zulu territory, and as for Jesus having hair like wool, you've never heard of the Jew fro!?   ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline godhelpus

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »
G-dhelpus, don't act like an ignorant victim.  You came here and right off the bat compared Jews to Arab terrorists.  

Now tell me, do Jews encourage their children to blow themselves up in an effort to kill as many non-Jews as possible?  Did Jews cheer on 9/11 when America was attacked?  Do Jews go around making videos of them beheading their victims with dull knives?  

To respond to your question about Joshua, that was one event that happend, and was never subsequently codified into Jewish law.  These were people that sacrificed their own children to their idols.  

I think it's safe to say that no Jew you speak to will ever condone genocide.  So I don't see what your point is, that you would repeatedly bring up Joshua out of all Jewish history.  What's your point?  

Okay Lisa...here it goes. I did not compare Jews to Islamic Terrorist. I compared Joshua to an Islamic Terrorist. I to believe as you write that "it's safe to say that no Jew you speak to will ever condone genocide." And as a descendant of African Slaves where millions of my people lost their lives during the boat ride from Africa to America and Europe, I to do not condone genocide.

But you write that I simply "bring up Joshua out of all Jewish history". Well there are other examples of Jewish Terrorism. Just like there are countless examples of African Terrorism. Jews played a big role in the African Slave trade. Africans played a big role in the African slave trade. And so on and so on. And you are right "people in glass houses should not throw stones." That's why mind is made out of brick.

Offline godhelpus

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2008, 01:50:35 PM »

Moses was born in Egypt, while technically Egypt is in Africa, it is hardly Zulu territory, and as for Jesus having hair like wool, you've never heard of the Jew fro!?   ;D

Okay...here's a thought for you there are a lot of dark skinned Egyptians. But the Jesus "Jew Fro" comment made me laugh. ;D ;D

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »
I've seen Jew-fros.
I've seen some african Jews with semi-fros.
Sort of like "welcome back conner" TV series.

Folks, give this wigger a chance. 'no wat i'm sain?
I've been looking at his posts and really don't see him coming out swinging. no wat i'm sain?
He hasn't been dis'speckfol. no wat i'm sain?
no wat i'm sain?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2008, 01:58:24 PM »
Plain and simple. G-d commanded not only Joshua but all of Am Yisrael. The recieving of the Torah was a public thing, and something that even the nations do not disagree with. We know that G-d gave the Torah to Am Yisrael and He commanded them in doing what was necessary and His orders.
 Hitler, muslims and everyone else are acting on the accounts on 1 man. No witnesses there. Look at all the religions and cults, everything started with 1 person- with no witnesses at all. Who is to believe Mohammed that an angel came to him? Who is to believe that this person or the next makes a claim to be true when their isn't even another witness?  The Torah on the other hand was given in front of MIllions, so what it says is from G-d who knows better then us.

Your argument is a good one. And of course I believe the writings of the Torah to be true. I believe the writings of the Koran to be regurgitated false trash from the Torah and the Gospels. My point is that from a strictly human observation, Joshua was no different than Hitler in what he did; killing others because they were not like him.

huh?! that makes absolutely no sense!  Joshua didn't go collect 6 million of a certain kind and torture themand burn them in gas chambers and try to conquer the whole continent or whole world..what are you talking about!?  What you dimwit idiot you are.

Is this a site where people who simply raise questions are systematically ridiculed because they make others uncomfortable? Let me attempt to stay clean.

You are right, Joshua did not go around killing 6 million of a certain kind. But he did kill thousands of a certain kind. The point I'm making is that the pain experienced by those thousands in terms of either dying or seeing loved ones die, was no different than those during the Holocaust who saw their loved ones get murder. Or do you get that?

YOu are trying to equate wars between armies to the the mass murdering holocaust...YOu seem like an intelligent educated guy...The fact that you are trying to distort things is what is rubbing me the wrong way.  Hitler murdered innocent people systematically and in large numbers for an ideal for a purified race.  Joshua led an army to fight nations that were going to eliminate the Israelites.  I'm sorry, I'm not for sitting pretty when someone is going to come and pursue me and my people to kill me. I would rather their plans be frustrated and that their wishes to destroy me and my people to go back at them in reverse.  There is nothing wrong with defending our nation and ourself when there are those out there who hate you and plan on to destroy you.  

Hitler went and murdered innocent people who had no plans on murdering Germans...Joshua got an army together and fought against the enemy nations of the ISraelites.  If he didn't then there would probably be no Jews today..and certainly from a Jewish perspective, nobody would believe in Gd.

YOu try to find a moral equivalency of the bible and nazism...that's obviously disgusting and your brains are all scrambled.  You are a dimwit idiot.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 02:03:44 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2008, 01:58:57 PM »
Their is no comparison between what Joshua did to the Cannanites and what Hitler did to the Jews. 1- G-d told the whole nation to do what they did, and if it happened that the Quron was truly given by G-d, then I wouldn't object to the killings of infidels, but the facts are that their are absolutly no witnesses to the quron being Holy, + their are many errors.
2- Their is no comparison because if the Cananites were kept alive (as has mistakenly happened) they would pose a danger to Jewish life. Their would be and their was constant fighting with them which meant that many of OUR lives were in danger becuase of them.  Jews didn't pose any danger( besides the illusions of hitler and the Nazis that they made up) to Germany or anyone else. Infact wherever the Jews are, those are places that prosper, when Jews leave Divine blessings are gone- look at history.

Also about Jews and slave trade, it is simply NOT true. If anything the one's who are most responsible for it are Muslim Arabs, other blacks themselves and southern Cristians who owned plantations.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2008, 02:01:46 PM »

Okay Lisa...here it goes. I did not compare Jews to Islamic Terrorist. I compared Joshua to an Islamic Terrorist. I to believe as you write that "it's safe to say that no Jew you speak to will ever condone genocide." And as a descendant of African Slaves where millions of my people lost their lives during the boat ride from Africa to America and Europe, I to do not condone genocide.

But you write that I simply "bring up Joshua out of all Jewish history". Well there are other examples of Jewish Terrorism. Just like there are countless examples of African Terrorism. Jews played a big role in the African Slave trade. Africans played a big role in the African slave trade. And so on and so on. And you are right "people in glass houses should not throw stones." That's why mind is made out of brick.

WRONG!!! AFrican kings played a role in the african slave trade...not Jews...

You maintain dimwit idiot status...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline godhelpus

• New JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2008, 02:13:39 PM »

YOu are trying to equate wars between armies to the the mass murdering holocaust...YOu seem like an intelligent educated guy...The fact that you are trying to distort things is what is rubbing me the wrong way.  Hitler murdered innocent people systematically and in large numbers for an ideal for a purified race.  Joshua led an army to fight nations that were going to eliminate the Israelites.  I'm sorry, I'm not for sitting pretty when someone is going to come and pursue me and my people to kill me. I would rather their plans be frustrated and that their wishes to destroy me and my people to go back at them in reverse.  There is nothing wrong with defending our nation and ourself when there are those out there who hate you and plan on to destroy you.  

Hitler went and murdered innocent people who had no plans on murdering Germans...Joshua got an army together and fought against the enemy nations of the ISraelites.  If he didn't then there would probably be no Jews today..and certainly from a Jewish perspective, nobody would believe in Gd.

YOu try to find a moral equivalency of the bible and nazism...that's obviously disgusting and your brains are all scrambled.  You are a dimwit idiot.
[/quote]

Dr. Dan you are wrong. The people Joshua attacked were not fighting him. Joshua was an Egyptian who went to another's land (at the behest of God) and started killing people who had other belief systems. I'm not saying that Joshua was not told by God to kill. And I am not equating Nazism to Joshua. Hell, I believe that the voice Hitler and those [censored] were hearing was that of Satan. My point is that the results were the same (whether the voice was from God or Satan). Joshua murdered innocent children. Hitler murdered innocent children. The common denominator? They were different from the murderers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2008, 02:26:12 PM »
From Aish.com on Joshuas conquest of Cannan:
http://www.aish.com/literacy/jewishhistory/Crash_Course_in_Jewish_History_Part_14_-_Joshua_and_the_Conquest_of_the_Promised_Land.asp

This is no typical war of conquest.

The Book of Joshua begins:

And it was after the death of Moses, the servant of the Lord, that the Lord said to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying, "Moses my servant has died and now arise and cross the River Jordan. You and all this nation go to the land which I give the Children of Israel. Every place on which the soles of your feet will tread I have given to you, as I have spoken to Moses. No man shall stand up before you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so shall I be with you. I will not weaken my grasp on you nor will I abandon you. Just be strong and very courageous to observe and do in accordance with all the Torah that Moses my servant has commanded you. Therefore, do not stray right or left in order that you will succeed in wherever you go."

Joshua is one of the great leaders of Jewish history. The Talmud says: "The face of Moses was like the face of the Sun, while the face of Joshua was like the face of the moon." 1 This is understood to mean that the greatness of Joshua was reflection of his teacher, Moses, which is a tremendous compliment. But it also tells us that just as the sun is much greater than the moon, which only reflects sunlight, so too, had Moses lived to enter the Land, all of Jewish history and all of human history would have been different.

After the death of Moses Joshua leads the Jewish people for 28 years.2 The Book of Joshua describes the seven years of conquest and seven years of settlement of the Land of Israel. After the land is conquered is divided into separate tribal portions via a divinely guided lottery. The Book of Joshua also describes the Biblical boundaries of the Land Of Israel.

At this time the so-called Promised Land is bounded by the Egyptian empire to the south and the Mesopotamia to the north. But it is not ruled by either of them. In fact, there is no one power ruling this section of land, rather it is settled by seven Canaanite tribes who inhabit 31 fortified city-states scattered all over the map, each ruled by its own "king."

(Jericho is one of these city-states, so is Ai, so is Jerusalem, where Canaanite tribesmen called Jebusites dwell.)

Before they enter the land, the Jewish people send an envoy to the Canaanites with the message, "God, the Creator of the Universe has promised this land to our forefathers. We are now here to claim our inheritance, and we ask you to leave peacefully."

Needless to say most of the Canaanites don't. (Only one tribe takes the offer and leaves.)

Meanwhile, Joshua has clear instructions from God that if the Canaanites don't get out, the Jews must wipe them out, because if they remain in the land they are going to corrupt the Jews. It is made clear that the Canaanites are extremely immoral and idolatrous people and the Jews cannot live with them as neighbors.

This is like saying today that living in a bad neighborhood messes up your kids. You have to always be careful about outside influences.

So what happens?

THE BATTLE OF JERICHO

The people go into the land and they fight a series of battles. The first is the battle of Jericho, the entrance to the heartland of Canaan.

Some archeologists have suggested that the easy conquest of this heavily-fortified city was made possible by a well-timed earthquake. But isn't it remarkable that precisely when the Jewish people need the city to fall, there is an earthquake and it does? No matter how you explain it, it is still miraculous.

The waters of the Jordan miraculously stop flowing and they cross on dry land, then the Jordan refills with water. Next they march around the city walls, which crumble before their eyes. They conquer the city, taking no booty as commanded by God.

It must be clear by now that this is not the typical war of conquest such as we read about in human history of bloody warfare, of raping and pillaging. God has said, "Nothing like that here. And if you follow My instructions all will go well."

ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE

The Jews move on to the next city-state, a place called Ai.

But here things don't go so smoothly. In fact, they meet with a terrible defeat with many of their number killed. Traumatized by the experience, they plead to know why God had abandoned them and quickly learn the terrible truth -- that one person, Achan, had stolen some items back in Jericho.

One person out of 3 million didn't listen to God and everyone suffers!

The fascinating thing here is that the Bible seems to be saying that obedience to God's commands is paramount and that as far as the Jews are concerned -- it is all for one and one for all.

As an outgrowth of that lesson, Judaism teaches that there is such a thing as collective responsibility as well as individual responsibility -- no person is an island, each exists as part of the whole and is responsible for the actions of others as well as his or her own. Just as in the story of the Golden Calf, every Jew is the guarantor for his fellow Jew.

In today's world, the motto seems to be "Mind your own business," or "It's not my problem." If we operated on the same level as they did back then, most of the world's problems would disappear.

LIFE IN THE LAND

Despite many difficulties on the way, the Israelites do finally lay claim to the Promised Land but their life there is far from calm, particularly after Joshua dies. The Bible relates that they had only themselves to blame:

And the children of Israel did that which was evil in the eyes of the Lord ... and the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers ... and he gave them over into the hands of their enemies." (Judges 2:8-14)

From a simple reading of the text, one might assume that the entire Jewish people abandoned the Torah and started worshipping idols. But this, in fact, was not true. As with the incident of the golden calf only a small percentage of the people sinned, yet the entire nation is held accountable.

As mentioned previously, the highly self-critical nature of this passage is typical of others which make the Hebrew Bible a unique document -- a holy book of a people, but also relating the sinful history of this people. The exaggerated focus on the mistakes-the self-criticism within the text- gives extra emphasis to the lessons that the Jewish people must learn from their mistakes.

There is no question that the criticism of the Jews in the Bible is hyper-criticism, but there are two reasons why the slightest offense by a small group of people is condemned so strongly:

1. As noted above, every Jew is responsible for every other Jew, and what one does reflects on all.

2. It's such an obvious point in the moral history of the world that as soon as you tolerate something, it becomes bearable, and before long it will become common.

Therefore, here God is driving home an important point to the Jews: You're on a very high spiritual level. If you tolerate even small indiscretions by a few, eventually these few are going to pollute the nation.

Indeed, this is eventually what does happen, but before it does, the Jews enjoy a honeymoon period in the land known as the Time of Judges.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »
Well Paul, judging by the way you keep bringing up Joshua, it looks like you're just dying to scapegoat the Jews, regardless of whatever else they did throughout their history.  

Also, your house is NOT made of brick.  

It was the Jews who were the most active in the civil rights movement so you and your people could live freely in the U.S.  Two Jews even died so you could have your civil rights.  And what have gotten for it in return?  

First off, we have people like Al Sharpton, who incited the murder of the people who owned Freddie's Fashion Mart in Harlem, and who incited the murder of the innocent Rabbinic student Yankel Rosenbaum.  Then we have Jessie Jackson who, among other things called New York "hymietown."  We also have Louis Farrakhan, who called Judaism a "gutter" religion, and who called Hitler a "great man."  Who else???  There's also Jeremiah "G-damn America" Wright who's a Farrakhan and a Hamas fan.  Then Barack Obama who sat in that hateful church for 20 years.

So quite frankly, I'm tired of you coming here whining about Joshua killing some Canaanites.  

You're banned!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2008, 02:40:35 PM »

Joshua was an Egyptian who went to another's land (at the behest of G-d) and started killing people who had other belief systems. I'm not saying that Joshua was not told by G-d to kill.

Joshua murdered innocent children. Hitler murdered innocent children. The common denominator? They were different from the murderers.

These two phrases inevitably lead to conclusion: Joshua only fulfilled orders. It was the cruel G-d who issued the orders to kill innoncent people.
Do you realy think so, godhelpus?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2008, 02:46:10 PM »
Oops, I was minute late with my reply. The opponent was banned ;D
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2008, 02:52:25 PM »

this was disgusting, certainly deserved a ban.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2008, 03:02:03 PM »
I would love to see God give some more Tanach orders. I would not question.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2008, 03:03:31 PM »
Just so you guys no, the troll just tried signing on to the forum again as praisegod.  Of course I rejected his membership application. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2008, 03:06:02 PM »
Very good Lisa... This low-life seems to have trouble understanding the most basic concepts of our beliefs. It must be because it is an Amalekite. I cant believe he doesnt understand why Joshua had to remove the canaanites from the land. Regardless, this guy was crazy for making such claims that Jews are black, etc... I hope he chokes on his gonads...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2008, 03:59:50 PM »

Dr. Dan you are wrong. The people Joshua attacked were not fighting him. Joshua was an Egyptian who went to another's land (at the behest of G-d) and started killing people who had other belief systems. I'm not saying that Joshua was not told by G-d to kill. And I am not equating Nazism to Joshua. Hell, I believe that the voice Hitler and those morons were hearing was that of Satan. My point is that the results were the same (whether the voice was from G-d or Satan). Joshua murdered innocent children. Hitler murdered innocent children. The common denominator? They were different from the murderers.
[/quote]

So I guess from your twisted logic, George Washington is a Nazi terrorist because he went and killed the British....you are such a moron...

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2008, 04:00:35 PM »

Dr. Dan you are wrong. The people Joshua attacked were not fighting him. Joshua was an Egyptian who went to another's land (at the behest of G-d) and started killing people who had other belief systems. I'm not saying that Joshua was not told by G-d to kill. And I am not equating Nazism to Joshua. Hell, I believe that the voice Hitler and those morons were hearing was that of Satan. My point is that the results were the same (whether the voice was from G-d or Satan). Joshua murdered innocent children. Hitler murdered innocent children. The common denominator? They were different from the murderers.

So I guess from your twisted logic, George Washington is a Nazi terrorist because he went and killed the British....you are such a moron...
[/quote]

Indeed.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2008, 04:30:31 PM »
Just so you guys no, the troll just tried signing on to the forum again as praisegod.  Of course I rejected his membership application. 

I wonder which G-d he is praising?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2008, 10:52:26 PM »
1. Joshua and the Jews offered the Canaanites the option of voluntarily leaving the Land of Israel. The Girgashim agreed to do so, settling in what is today Ethiopia.

2. If the Canaanites refused the offer to leave voluntarily, then the Jews were commanded to be merciless against them in the war. Why? Because in Torah Judaism, you are not allowed to merciful to the cruel. The Canaanites were brutal mass murderers who would have exterminated the Jews if they had the chance. The Canaanites had a long history of savagely exterminating other nations. So the Jews were simply carrying out justice against Nazi mass murderers.

3. The original Egyptians, the Canaanites and certainly the Hebrews were not black. These ancient nations were all highly intelligent people unlike African blacks, who have always been the most backward people on the face of the earth. Sub-Saharan blacks have never had an advanced civilization. They never even had a written language of their own until foreigners introduced them to reading and writing.

4. The black slave trade was started by blacks and Arabs. Blacks have always been brutal toward their fellow blacks. Just look at black on black crime, black fathers abandoning their own babies, black murder, black rape, black drug dealers selling poison to children in their own communities. Blacks are generally speaking a very cruel and evil people. There are exceptions, but black history is so barbaric that it almost defies description.

5. If not for self-hating Jews helping blacks, the blacks would have nothing today. Jewish brains made the "civil rights" movement a success. Jews owed blacks nothing, but helped them out of a sense of idealism. How were the Jews thanked? The vast majority of blacks are vicious Jew-haters. That includes this hideous poster whose ignorance is only exceeded by his arrogance.