Author Topic: Chuckie Cheese now has to have armed guards and bans alcohol  (Read 646 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Chuckie Cheese now has to have armed guards and bans alcohol
« on: December 16, 2008, 04:01:26 AM »
http://cityguides.msn.com/citylife/cityarticle.aspx?cp-documentid=15819667&GT1=24000

Apparently in some....cough, cough..neighborhoods, Chuckie Cheese has parents attacking kids, men choking women at the arcades and full scale brawls.  Police are saying they get called to Chuckie Cheese more than biker bars. 

For those not from the US, Chuckie Cheese is this kids restaurant with music and video games that was started by the guy who started Atari.  It's the subject of a lot of jokes because of this giant mouse they have walking around. 

I'm sure this is now happening in white neighborhoods too with all the Obamunists. How can civilization survive when kids places become like a Jerry Springer show?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Chuckie Cheese now has to have armed guards and bans alcohol
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 06:37:36 AM »
yah dat be muh pizza.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 06:47:38 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 10:07:18 AM »
I went there with my nephew and it smelled like burning tired out front if you know what I mean.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 11:12:59 PM »
This shows our society is really in trouble.  A kids place where there are violent fights?  We live in an insane asylum sometimes.