Author Topic: PICTURES OF MUMBAI TERRORISTS  (Read 2536 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
PICTURES OF MUMBAI TERRORISTS
« on: December 09, 2008, 01:12:34 PM »
Hi All

Here are the Pictures of MUMBAI terrorists, Killed:

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/dec/09mumterror-pictures-of-terrorists-released-in-mumbai-attack.htm

This is the fate of every muslim terrorist sooner or later

ARTGIJO

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: PICTURES OF MUMBAI TERRORISTS
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 01:16:12 PM »
Hi All

Here are the Pictures of MUMBAI terrorists, Killed:

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/dec/09mumterror-pictures-of-terrorists-released-in-mumbai-attack.htm

This is the fate of every muslim terrorist sooner or later

ARTGIJO
They were just following the quran
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 01:48:13 PM »
They are looking like real quranimals.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 02:01:06 PM »
Now no one is claiming their bodies and none is wiling to provide land for their burial and they could not reach to jannat.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 02:08:04 PM »
Now no one is claiming their bodies and none is wiling to provide land for their burial and they could not reach to jannat.

Burn them and use the ash for fertilizer.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 03:07:30 PM »
Give em a nice pigskin burial like all terrorists deserve...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 03:49:56 PM »
Yeah smear their entire bodies with pig before putting their ashes in the garbage.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 03:52:17 PM »
it looks like one died with a smile on his face what else is new

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 07:00:02 PM »
I'm glad the Muslim terrorists were killed. I wish the victims of terrorists could be brought back to life :(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »
it looks like one died with a smile on his face what else is new

A real quranimal, like we know it. Killing infidels is greater for them then their own life.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 12:18:40 AM »
Good find, ARTGIJO.  I now I want to see the photos where all of the muslim terrorists are photographed DEAD.
aka Someone Else

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 02:40:44 AM »
Good find, ARTGIJO.  I now I want to see the photos where all of the muslim terrorists are photographed DEAD.

And I always forget the pigskin at right time.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 06:07:12 AM »
They do look like inbreed pakis to me, and no ISI fanboy will prove it to me otherwise. Shame islamic congress is ruling India instead of BJP.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 06:26:59 AM »
We need to cure this Islamic cancer now before any more non muslims are murdered by these child molestor worshippers.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 07:11:42 AM »
They do look like inbreed pakis to me, and no ISI fanboy will prove it to me otherwise. Shame islamic congress is ruling India instead of BJP.
agreed

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 10:31:55 AM »
Those terrorists were real thieves, dacoits and butchers before being promoted as Islamic Jihadi Terrorism for money. 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »
yuck! what a pile of dog crap!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774