Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach promises to give the Arabs another Nakba"  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Chaim Ben Pesach promises to give the Arabs another Nakba"
« on: December 11, 2008, 01:50:01 AM »
                                                                                                                                                        בס''ד

Another "Peace Now" attack video.

I think it is worthwhile for our members to respond.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach promises to give the Arabs another Nakba"
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 09:52:52 PM »
The peace now scum compare everything with the holocaust in order to intimidate Jews, cheapen their suffering and desecrate the memories of the victims.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 04:47:13 AM »
The peace now scum compare everything with the holocaust in order to intimidate Jews, cheapen their suffering and desecrate the memories of the victims.

Yes this is true. Their newest trick is the comparison of islamophobie and anti-semitism. This holocaust comparisions are very popular in European leftist circles too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 05:07:47 AM »
Suprised? piss now WANT THE NEW HOLOCAUST TO HAPPEN, they're so ashamed of "old fashioned"  G-d beliving Jews who resisted their plan to build new secular and modern "homo israeliticus" that they decided after 1989 to wipe them out by hands of their nazi and A-rab friends. All in thename of global peace and progress. They shud remember what happened to king Ahab and Jezebel but I guess they prefer Marx to Tanath.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 06:26:34 PM »
their plan to build new secular and modern "homo israeliticus"

That got me laughing.
Very clever.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 10:18:05 PM »
their plan to build new secular and modern "homo israeliticus"

That got me laughing.
Very clever.

i'm fairly sure rabbi kahane made a joke about suicidal jews being another species, and he used a similar expression.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 10:19:09 PM »
I pray that Chaim is in the position to give the muslims another Nakba very soon.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 12:24:25 AM »
I pray that Chaim is in the position to give the muslims another Nakba very soon.

F "nakbas". I pray that someone will give the Arabs a Shoah soon.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 06:08:00 AM »
It would be nice to see six million muzzies eliminated, thats for sure.
I am urinating on a Koran.