Author Topic: Ask JTF For Chol HaMoed Pesach, Sunday Morning, April 8.  (Read 12636 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Chol HaMoed Pesach, Sunday Morning, April 8.
« on: March 05, 2007, 07:10:39 PM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a seperate thread in The General Discussion.

Jimmy Sullivan adds: At Chaim's request, only 2 short questions or comments per poster will be permitted. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

BS"D

Moadim LeSimcha,

My question is about what you eat on Passover.

First Point: Why don't you make an exception and eat eggs on Passover for the seder once a year? Isn't it part of Judaism to eat the egg at the seder?

Second Point: What do you do other times on Passover because many Passover foods have eggs in them in place of bread products. How can you keep Kosher For Passover and live your healthy eating lifestyle at the same time? I originally asked this question before I heard you say you don't eat kitniyot anymore so I'm re-wording it. You said you you ate kitniyot on Passover. When you used to do so, did that include corn and beans because some Sfaradim eat kitniyot but they don't eat corn? Some just eat rice but don't eat corn or beans. I eat all kitnyiot on Passover. Can you explain what made you decide to stop eating kitniyot? There is a rabbi in Israel who is on The Sanhedrin who ruled that all Jews in Israel can eat kitniyot, because the prohibition is part of The Exile. And finally, what is your Seder meal like and what is your average meal like on Passover? Where do you have your seder and with whom?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 10:10:03 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Chol HaMoed Pesach, Sunday Morning, April 8.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 12:58:25 PM »
1. I have a comment about Shabas goys:  i.e., non-jews or non-believing Jews that you put up to doing things that you can't do because it is the sabbath.  I am against this regardless as to what your belief is.  The Bible doesn't say A jew shall not......, it says that one shall not.........., .  If you think something is so important as to have to be done during shabas hours such as turn on a light, etc. then you should do it yourself and pray for Hashem's understanding but to put it off on a non-believer is a TRUE CHILUL HASHEM and begs for Hashem's w

2. A point of correction:  In the film clip on You Tube on black history month you mentioned that Paul Robeson was a member of The Communist Party USA.  This is NOT true.  He never joined although he was sympathetic to some of their aims.  I read two biographies of him and went to High School with his grandson and can attest to the fact that he never joined.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 09:15:52 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 11:23:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Of course I would never compare pets to humans, that was never my point, but let's agree to disagree.
1) I am quite a bit upset with you! My commute used to seem much shorter since I was listening to Michael Savage on a way home. Now, thanks to your and David's exposé of this fraud, I can no longer listen to Michael Whiner (Savage). His revolting statements about the right of arab nazis to free and independent Palestine, his nauseating tirades about his wimpy poodles, his displays of genuine happiness when he can find a “moderate" muslim - I wonder how many muslims are dropped by his screeners...
This Jew has never missed a Yom Kippur to broadcast his love for a ham & cheese sandwich while religiously taking off X-Mas and Thanksgiving. I would not care much for it, if her would not try to appear a bible-thumping preacher. What a wimp and a fraud!
He, in my estimate, probably is more dangerous than any other talk show hosts because he is perceived by Americans as an extreme conservative and a right winger. His arguments are very weak, his knowledge of history and world events is superficial, at best and is sourced mostly from Debka and JTF sites.
PS This genius recently said that Ford has built Tiger tank before the war!
(Germany did not have any heavy tanks until the end of 1942. Tiger was built by Henschel & Sohn and first three were hastily pressed into service in September 1942 on Leningrad front)

2) As much I as I disagreed with construction of a security wall, I must admit that I was wrong and that Sharon was correct on that account. The wall helped to save countless Jewish lives and still saves them now. Due to lack of Jewish populace resolve to throw the poisonous snake out  >:( , this was a logical and most effective endeavor (at least for moronic and weak Jews like we are) - to build a terrarium. No doubt, when Kahanist ideas win over, the wall should be destroyed as muslim beasts will never be able to hurt Jews anywhere in Israel.
So there, I admit, I was wrong in my opposition to Sharon and left wing flunkies
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 08:27:51 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

tony6d2

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 10:37:43 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Hello Chaim. Brother I just heard you say on the JTF Forum Q and A show that JTF plans to re-start the JDL and that there will be training and training camps for Jewish Freedom Fighters.

I'm asking if there is any way that I can somehow be a part of that? You know I am a Combat Veteren of the Marine Corps. But also I am an accredited and licensed firearms instructor in the state of FL. I am also deep into the Internal Chinese Martial arts such as Tai Chi and Ba Gua Zheng and am currently training in Wing Chung which was Bruce Lee's style. Also Marine Corps hand to hand combat training. I am not a Martial Arts teacher but I know I can definetly help teach alot of good fighting skills but especially with my credentials as a 2 tour combat veteren and as a Firearms instructor I feel that I can somehow play a role in this. I've never had a student that didn't shoot straight!! I have been waiting for you or somebody to mention that something like this would be going on. I really want to live my life and die if need be in the effort to save the  West and in the effort to help the Israeli cause because I love the cause. In exchange all I ask for in reward for my services is a chance to fight against Islam and Muslims. Nobody....not you not anybody except for Hashem will remember if I was a Good Man or Bad. For me what is important is that THE RIGHTEOUS FEW will STAND AGAINST THE EVIL MANY...like in the Classical European Legends. I believe if I do this great and righteous act my name will ring in the Hall of Righteous Warriors in My View of the Afterlife. I want to be there!
 I'm even willing to travel to Israel when this program begins. I understand that there are probably already plans on the table and people who are just as qualified if not more than I to do these things but I would like to play my part no matter how small. Unfortunately I'm not a Millionaire so I can't help out much with money which would be wonderful but I am willing to teach my skills and put my life on hold for this cause and even lose my life if necessary. Please don't blow me off or think that I'm not serious. I really would like to do alot more than listen to the show and post on the forum. I've always thought and felt inside that I was put on Earth by G-d to do something just like this, so much so that I'v grown very bored, frustrated and weary with every day mundane civilian life of uselessness, like a pit bull on a chain, and I really would be honored with this oppurtunity. Especially for JTF which for the past decade has been played a great role in the shaping of my world view. I love JTF!

Is there room for a Gentile who believes in the cause there? I promise I will not affect the "Jewishness" of the cause. I understand that is very important to you all and I don't want to be accused by the Jews of similar things such as the ugly things I hear being said about Jimmy Sullivan and other Gentiles on this forum, the things you've mentioned about "Revava." (Not sure of the spelling sorry). I am only a Friend and a Servant.

And if I'm jumping the gun which I'm known to do also....please let me know....and in which case I apologize pre-emptively!

Loyal and True! Hated and Proud!

-Tony 6D2
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 08:50:47 AM by tony6d2 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 01:43:16 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I hope you had a blessed and tranquil Pesach and that you feel a renewed relationship with the Lord in its wake. I wish more Christians could understand that Easter is based entirely on the Jewish Passover, but so many are illiterate about their own roots. Uggh.

1: Your last response to me on Tamils completely proved my point. The fact that these Serb-hating (the Tamils strongly supported NAZO's blitzkrieg on Yugoslavia in '99: http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/apr1999/ltte-a28.shtml), Jew-hating (they proudly call their bloodshed an intifada) Nazis are obsessed with suicide bombing proves they embody Koranic concepts and are Muslims at heart. The greatest thing a holy Tamil can do is become a martyr by dying while taking out as many Sinhalese (the Serbs of south Asia) women and babies as possible. The LTTE (Muslim) Nazis even have a specialized suicide-ops wing, the Black Tigers.

2: While on the subject of terror, have you ever pointed out that Hispanic violence against white America is not out of general Third World primitivity, but is actually a semi-organized terror war with the goal of reconquering the Southwest as part of their fictitious "Aztlan" homeland? Cops are the favorite targets as symbols of "Gringo imperialism", but all whites are on the hit list. There are even Latino kamikazes: the favored method is to get liquored-up (for courage) and swerve a heavy van/truck head-on into the path of a white driver in a car or motorcycle. This is the ultimate act of machismo/courage in that gutter culture. Since the courts assume them to be garden-variety drunk drivers, and most DAs would rather prosecute their own mothers than get tough on an illegal, most of these creatures serve three years or less for vehicular manslaughter.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 12:43:50 PM by Chaimfan »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 12:43:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim...Chag Sameach.  Good news. I got my parents to watch the Barak Obama and Hillary Sodom videos.. They LOVED it and forwarded it to all their friends!! Nothing like having Persian parents who know Islam for what it really is.

Ok, here's is my first question: Mah neshtana halayla hazeh... (no no just kidding...haha)

Here are my real questions:

1. Judaism prohibits xenophobism in that when strangers come into our land, they should be treated, as we should have been when we were strangers on others' lands.  With that in mind, what would the immigration policy be for Israel under a Kahanist government?  Who is permitted to live amongst us as citizens? Who isn't? What would the status of a non Jew living amongst us be if they wished to live in Israel? Would they be allowed to worship their religion especially if it were Islam, Christianity, or anythign polytheistic?

2. I was doing a little intenet research about the history of JDL and came across this website:  http://www.adl.org/extremism/jdl_chron.asp. It gave a historical account of the JDL from the 60's until the mid 90's.  One thing i noticed was that although bombs were used, only structural damage was done..sometimes the bombs didn't work and there was only one accidental death. Was it ever a goal to kill or injure anyone or cause fear in the hearts of anti-semites and self-loathing wimpy Jews?  What is jtf willing to do and not do today in the United States and Europe?

Thank you for answering my questions. Gotta love the matza (only 120 calories each with no fat)...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:10:00 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 03:07:56 PM »
Dear Chaim what is your opinion about the very high prices they charge om main street for Pesach
THANK YOU AND CHAG SOMAYACH
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 08:24:55 PM »
Hello Chaim this is Victor from Seattle. I will go into the questions I have. Just answer if you are short for time.

1st How would domestic violence, child abuse and sexual abuse be handled by a Kahanist police force/court? Among the ultra-orthodox they keep quiet and pay off the victim  a rape and abuse is ignorged. Would this be cracked down? Would someone who know and witholds evidence be severly punished? How about the perpatrator of the crime.

2nd, Did you do a parody interview of Al Sharpton on MNN in 1996. This man was dressed up in blackface and sounded like you. If it was I have to congradulate you for it because I couldnt stop laughing for an hour.

Thanks Chaim.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 04:22:16 PM by cosmokramer »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 11:46:05 PM »
Chaim,     

Recently, a member of Neturei Karta was beaten up by Chassidim in Lizhensk, at the grave of the Chassidic Rebbe Elimelekh. Their shul in Monsey was burnt down right before Pesach, probably by other Chareidim.(that's just my opinion) Chareidim have been harrassing them and beating them up quite a bit recently. I think that the Chareidim have potential to become Kahanists if their leadership changes course and if the Chareidi Rabbis realize that they need to prepare religious Jews for the assumption of leadership roles in Israel once their population explosion overwhelms the Chilonim in the Jewish State. I had been to Chareidi shul were there were Kahanists arguing with people and convincing them of Kahanist views. There was usually one lunatic anti-zionist arguing with the Kahanist with all the rest agreeing with Rabbi Kahane's ideas. Rabbi Kahane even bragged in one of the audios that I heard that a Yerushalmi Chassid told him that he would be voting for the first time in his life and his vote would be for Kach. This Chassid told Rav Kahane that he had shown that it was possible to be an honest zionist. He said that the Kahanists were the only honest people. I think that the Chareidim have potential. What can we do to help them?

Now my question. 
A poster on the forum said that we shouldn't be happy that a bunch of Balestinians were killed in a sewage tsunami. I said that we should be happy when evil people get what they deserve. Who do you think is right?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 10:26:30 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 01:52:55 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe.

Being that I don't kiss women before marriage, do you think it would be wrong of me to hug a woman who is not my wife? Is it wrong if I would hug my future wife when we'll be engaged but not yet married? What is worse, hugging or kissing?

« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 12:37:14 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 09:21:34 AM »
Should the United States bring back the draft/conscription? I say so, even though Iraq is a lost cause. I think it's unfair that poor Southern boys have to carry this nation on their backs. The fat, lazy, stupid morons who populate our colleges can be turned into America's next 'greatest generation.'

What do you think of the trend among some married couples, who, for a variety of reasons, do not share a bed at night? Couples with busy schedules, who have young kids, or who have trouble sleeping for whatever reason have started doing this and it averages to 49 extra minutes of sleep per night. It is well known that in the first 90 days of marriage there is a lot of intimacy. This is a good thing and a good reason to share a bed. However, do you think that sleeping separately after this period will somehow harm the marriage, assuming everything else is ok. Is it really necessary for two people to share the same bed for their entire adult lives?  I believe that if a man and a woman truly love each other doesn't matter if you sleep in the same bed at night.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 09:49:21 PM by Beitar »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 03:30:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

What is your opinion of Arcadi Gaydamak?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 03:44:21 PM »
Chaim Shalom,

First, wow. I went back through the thread and realized how much I had posted last week. Sheesh! Won't happen again.

Ok, now on to the questions for this week:

1. Have you heard of the Gedud HaIvri? The New Jewish Legion? If so, what is your opinion of them? I know people both here in the States as well as in Israel who would like to join and help out against Arab terrorists. There are many who would consider this an honor if they could not serve in the IDF. Your thoughts?

2. In terms of Hazit, or Chayil...what would you recommend as far as becoming very active and moving up through the ranks. I have always held aspirations for sitting in the Knesset at some point. I am still pretty young I suppose, but I know I hold the same political views as Chayil almost to a T. I know that I should be in Israel and am looking into my options where that is concerned. I am having problems in finding contacts in terms of film makers there however.

Your thoughts?

Be well Chaim

« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 11:01:13 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Allen-T

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 04:53:31 PM »
Hello Chaim,
I don't have a question yet but I wanted to tell you that you made my day when you informed me on last weeks show that Rabbi Kahane's favorite food was spaghetti & meatballs [mine too!] and drank alot of coffee [I drown in the stuff!]. I know, I know, but it made my day. I finally found a copy of one of the Rabbi's books, Uncomfortable Questions For Comfortable Jews and am very much looking forward to reading it. I have already read a few pages and I can see it will be a fantastic read. If I think of any questions I'll add them later. Shalom. Allen. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 08:37:27 PM »
Hello Chaim,

As you may know I really can not stand Mike Bloomberg, everytime he opens his mouth it makes my guts curdle.  Now he wants to give out 5,000 dollars to anyone of course we know what this mean.. for the creatures in Harlem or BedSty if they "behave".  What the hell is this? I have never heard of such crap so basically this idiot Mayor is basically paying for the beasts to try to act civilized and of course no matter what we do for an uncivilized they can never adapt to normal society.  How much more can be done for these mutants? This is the same Mike Bloomberg who had his lips surgically attached to the families of the beast Sean Bell and the other creatures to try to keep "calm".  Can anyone imagine if they have a son or daughter ,, a wife or a child has their husband and/or father in the NYPD I mean the human cops and their life is on a daily risk every day they put the badge and go into these zoo neighborhoods? This is sick about this 5,000 dollar so called reward.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 03:52:27 PM »
1.Why WhyWhyWhy
Tiger got to hunt,
Bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder, "Why, why, why?"

Tiger got to sleep,
Bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand ;Cat's Cradle, Kurt Vonnegut
2. My e-mail was about Francis' (A Christian Arab) suggestion to assassinate the
 heads of the snake, rather than going to war with Islam.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 06:29:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is opinion about "Shir Hashirim", the Songs of Solomon in the Tanak? (Yacov Menashe adds: Perfect timing. We read it in synagogue on the Shabbat of Passover, meaning the day before this broadcast.)

It is very graphic and many Jewish and Christian scholars believe that this book should not have been canonized in the first place but others think it is allegorical.

Thank you,

Christian Zionist.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 09:56:31 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

ihkili18

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 01:38:51 AM »
Hi chaim, happy pesach and keep up the incredible work you are doing. To find out that a major Israeli newspaper has begun to cover you really gives us a ton of hope. I have two questions this week, the second one seems long but it will take just a few seconds to read.

1) Do you believe it is harder to earn a living in Israel then in America? people make it seem that living comfortably in Israel is impossible and I don't buy it.

2) I used to be very close with my brother when he was just a regular guy. He always ate kosher and things like that but he wasn't very serious about his Judaism. He would listen to female Israeli singers and non jewish music but now he only listens to torah tapes. A few months ago he became very religous wearing a white shirt all day wherever he goes. He is like a typical "Lakewood guy." The problem is he has turned into a beast impossible to get along with. As he became more religous he became meaner and colder. He used to be happy when a couple of muslims were killed but now he seems indifferent towards it. When I see him I say to myself how I would never want to be like that. I have not said a word to him in months and my mother seems to be getting annoyed with his behavior as well. She used to hope that everyone would be religous but she is no longer sure and is now careful what she asks for. All his friends seem to be this way as well, cold, cruel and selfish. I believe it is because they are told in yeshiva that because they learn torah the world exists and everyone must serve them. My brother goes to a yeshiva that supports agudah and he certainly acts like it. He would rather have someone killed then miss a minyan. He used to listen to your show and love them but now he thinks your a "fool." I try and tell myself that it is just him but in all honesty, most yeshiva guys you see walking around flatbush look selfish and arrogant. It seems like I will never speak to him again. I was wondering what you thought of this situation.

Thank you again and looking forward to hearing the show

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 10:26:56 AM »
Dear Chaim

I am with you 100% on the idea of fighting to save cultures threatened by savage Muslims.  The question I made last week was really one concerning aesthetics.  Maybe it is unimportant to you but I do love to see a wide diversity in human types (99% of humanity has black hair making blondes a unique phenomenon).  Would you be happy with a coal-black, thick-lipped wife with a giant butt so long as she was Jewish?  You rightly said last week that Europeans live for today.  All of us love seeing the blonde and brunette women but if we don't fight to save them tomorrow's generation will only know black-haired people.  They will only see beautiful golden-haired women in old magazines and movies.  And their souls will pine to know the sweetness that blonde women can give.

I agree 100% with your aims and the avoiding of racist language but this question of aesthetics is important to me, being, if I may say so, as I am, an artist and an admirer of the Alm-ghty's wondrous works.  PS - I always spelled globalization with the zed.  That is how our Oxford dictionary says it's spelled.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 10:29:31 AM by Fruit of thy loins »
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 11:47:57 AM »
Shalom,
You often mention the yellow part of eggs as being high in [bad] cholesterol. However, after doing some research I n this area I can tell you that eggs are harmless, despite this, you can have seven a week. You see there is nothing wrong with them – for your heart or the rest of your body.   In the great majority of the population, the amount of cholesterol in the diet does not affect blood cholesterol, since cholesterol is manufactured in the liver regardless of whether or not you eat it in a food.
Eggs are not an especially high source of saturated fats. Eggs actually qualify for the "low in saturated fat" label. Most nutrition experts suggest that one egg three times a week can be part of a healthful diet. The egg white is almost pure high-quality protein: so if you are a cholesterol-sensitive person, skip the yolk and eat the white. If the American Heart Association is not concerned about the cholesterol in eggs, neither should you.   Now scramble it up and enjoy!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 08:39:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim, kol tuv

I'll make this short and sweet, but I think it's important.
I mentioned a while ago that I wanted to be a rep for the new Loyalist Party, and would attend the UAC anti-Islamic rally, which I did. Most of the people speaking (not surprisingly) defended Islam as a peaceful religion, and tried to focus this rally on the terrorists alone. They also had a "moderate" Muslim speak. I became so furious that I asked the woman in charge of the rally if I could say a few words, she graciously allowed me to. Within two minutes of speaking the REAL truth about Islam, the crowd was screaming for me! But it was getting close to the end, and the woman in charge was politely trying to cut me off.. and I said into the microphone "Oh, am I speaking too long?".. people in the crowd screamed "LET HIM SPEAK!".. and the rest of the crowd started cheering. So I spoke just a bit more and walked off the podium. People were walking up to me, thanking me for my little speach, asking for my name and where I'm from. The main Loyalist office in California was getting e-mails and phone calls saying that I was the highlight of the day! The woman that cut me off apologized and said it was only for time restraints. She wants to meet and find out more about me and the Loyalist Party now.
Not bad for my first time in public speaking, no? :)

We are working on the paper work to get me on the ballot for the Assembly in Queens, District 26 (it happens to be the most conservative district anywhere outside Staten Island). I will keep you updated on any events I'm attending in the near future.

P.S - So far every member I spoke to in the Loyalist Party supports JTF, so you have an idea of what type of group this is!

Chag Pesach Sameach!

Vito

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2007, 08:32:20 AM »
Hello Chaim and thank you as always for answering every question I ask.

1.    In World War 1, millions of German soldiers were killed each year, but the German birth rate was such that there were always more young Germans coming ‘on stream’ to replace those killed.  Likewise, in a potential war against Muslims, the number killed would most likely be more than replaced by fresh conscripts every year. 

In Yesha, Pakistan and Europe, Muslims have huge families.  However in Iran, Turkey and Tunisia, the Muslim birthrates have collapsed to replacement levels.

How do you think we can help to reduce Muslim birth rates?

2.    On a somewhat lighter note, what do you think of the late Sammy Davis Jr.?

L'shanah haba'ah biyerushalayim!

Regards from Noahide.

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2007, 11:42:12 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Three things have happened to me lately that initially were very negative, but actually the consequences seem to be positive; and hopefully they will turn out to be very positive by the time i'm in Israel. I won't discuss them in detail here, but they are related to me financially, and in relation to the woman that I am in love with in Israel (Just to note these are in relation to my recent trip to Israel). I know what I am telling you sounds weird. I think it's related to me moving to Israel in a few months, and the prayer you did for me on the internet when I told you i'm making Aliyah. Can you tell me your opinion on what i've told you.

Thank you,

Toda Achi

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 03:18:34 AM »
A blessed Passover for you and your family Chaim.
Do you feel that finding the arch of the covenant would make a difference in the success of Israel as it did in biblical times?

Would a kahanist government make efforts to find it?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 04:01:23 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2007, 05:26:20 AM »
Thank you so much for answering my question the other week.

Your impression of Shumer as a whining Israelite was hilarious.

I love humor mixed with teaching...I think that is what makes a great rabbi.

I have a controversial question this week.

The question came up as to whether it is ok to look at holocaust statistics.  I may have made some grievous errors in some of my statements and want to get the appropriate kahanist viewpoint on this topic.

My question is: Is it ok by Kahanist standards for white, non-Jews to question holocaust statistics? 

Personally, as a Jew, I believe the accepted numbers of 6 million plus, and that most of the counter arguments are utter garbage (there was a link to some site with videos that say they could disprove holocaust accounts)

As self-hating as it sounds, I can't help but think that non-Jews have a right to question and research these numbers (even thought I believe any honest inspection will come to the same conclusion)

I realize that a lot of these people are part of the 'holocaust denial' industry/movement.

My point was that no truth should be unquestionable, no matter how controversial, ugly, or tabboo it is.

What do you think?

To me, it is sort of sad that some people define Judaism by the holocaust...Like the holocaust is an unquestionable tenet or pillar of Judaism.  I agree it happened but I look at it as a historical event and not a religious tenet.

What are your views on holocaust denial laws?
What do you think of the Ernst Zundel case?