Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 21, 2008.  (Read 8934 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, December 21, 2008.
« on: December 13, 2008, 07:19:34 PM »
Everybody, please know that Chaim is only able to handle one brief question/comment per week. If you have another one, please leave it for next week's show. Thank you very much.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

Please interpret Judges 19:22-30 for me. This is probably the darkest and most gruesome story in the whole Bible, and it doesn't make any sense, either, at least from a casual reading of it. Thank you.

Chaimfan

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 21, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 07:20:51 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts Bielski partisans and the allegations of war crimes they were accused of commiting?

Thank you and G-d bless
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 05:27:46 PM by Americanhero »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 07:30:33 PM »
Dear Chaim, I recently heard an old program of yours about the Rolling Stones and the Beatles. This got me thinking. What would your opinion about the psychedelic rock band, Pink Floyd be?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 07:39:24 PM by Bebop and Rocksteady »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 07:32:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Where do the Dead Sea Scrolls fit in when placed within the overall framework of Jewish Law and Teachings? Are they usefill to be studied today? What are your thoughts on the community that created them?

I realise that an entire course could be devoted to these questions, but am interested in your input.

Thank You
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 09:56:03 PM by Daleksfearme »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 07:33:22 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Why did God create human beings?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 08:17:29 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 07:46:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim

IN regard to last week, I know that Nazis are really left wing.  I was referring if JTF/Hayamin Hamiti were to become relatively in the center, what would be wrong with a movement more rightwing than them?

For this week's question, do you think it is a good thing for there to be what's called an "obesity" tax, increasing taxes on unhealthy foods such as Coke/Pepsi, Mcdonalds/Burger King, and other foods commonly eaten by our "Mmmhmmm" friends?

Thank you
Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 08:37:27 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 11:07:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why do some patients in nursing homes get abused? The other day my friend's grandmother was abused in a nursing home by an evil satanic demonic monster scum bag. These are young adults who abuse and violate old elderly patients in more ways than one. This is so sick and beyond all possible words, may HaShem punish these evil perverse satanic deviant creatures to the fullest and may they burn in Gehenom for all the evil crimes they've perpetrated, what person could do such an evil demonic catastrophic thing? This is another reason why Kahanist Gentiles need to take over in this country to set it straight, may G-d give them the power to take over the Republican party, G-d willing.

G-d bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 06:42:29 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 05:08:05 PM »
Hello Chaim what are you feelings towards the late tenor and cantor Richard Tucker. If you didn't know he never wore a cross while singing on stage and always sang on the high holidays

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 11:34:26 PM »
Circumcision began in Egypt:    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision 
Isn't it possible that the Jews copied from the Egyptians rather than it being a divine commandment and what is the purpose of this painful procedure? It seems more than a coincidence that the Israelites started this practice after the Egyptians were doing it for hundreds of years before. Some argue that you lose sexual sensation after circumcision.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 09:52:30 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 12:51:09 AM »
Chaim:

May you tell us an African-Action story for this week?

Shavua tov.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 02:24:41 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 01:38:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Gandhi and Nehru with respect to Zionism. In the support for the state of Israel do you think a BJP ruled India will be better ally for support of Jewish State of Israel?

Thank You.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 09:32:57 AM »
Rav Chaim,
Are you familiar with the group "Na'amat"? I have heard that this so called "Zionist" group meets to solicit donations that they subsequently give to the satanic arabs polluting the land of Israel. Is this true? What a group of evil, dastardly, self hating women, if indeed it is!
Regards,
Gimatria

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 10:49:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim,  Happy Chanukah to you and your family. In what importance is Chanukah as compared to other Jewish High Holidays. Is it true that that Chanukah has been elevated to importance to compete with Christmas? Also, what do you think of that anti-white racist holiday of Kwanzaa? To me, it makes fun of Judaism with it's  lighting ceremony.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 10:20:41 PM »
Chaim,

I think the slogan “They must go” doesn’t work, since the left is very easily able to defeat it by saying “the right-wingers want to force Arabs out of their homes”.

I therefore believe that the slogan has to change to “They desperately want to go and the real apartheid-like racist leftist crooks force Arabs to stay in Israel to use them as cheap labor”.

Let’s free the poor Arabs!

What do you think?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 03:47:47 AM »
Dear Hayim,

All over Israel, there are advertisements for the Labor Party with a picture of Ehud Barakh and it says "Lo Nechmad, Manhig." Which is true. He is certainly not Nechmad to me or you.

What is the point of this advertisement? Why is he advertising his unlikeability?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 03:39:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim ,

What is your Opinion about Moshe Montefiore, Baron Edmond de Rothschild, and Baron Maurice (Zvi) de Hirsch ?

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2008, 04:16:24 PM »
Please say Ymach Shmo to Pastor Jack and Rexella Van Impe. THe Van Impes are pro Muslim and continue to preach that Islam and Muslims are peaceful. Rexella even stared in a music video in Gaza that had Fakestinian children and their spawn. I heard at least one of them grew up to be a terrorist.

what is the origin of the star of David? Years ago when I was living in Maine I found a book in Mardens department store in Calais that said the star of david was a masonic fertility symbol that originated in Babylon. Also what is your opinion of Freemasonry?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 08:39:18 PM by Kylefromomaha »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2008, 11:00:45 PM »
Dear Chaim
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 03:06:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
A short history excursion:

Long time ago you had a question about Poles and you were repeating, as a matter of fact, a myth about Polish cavalry attacking German tanks with sables. This was a lie created by German Nazi general Guderian and a fascist Italian journalist. This actually never happened. Polish cavalry had participated in pre-war maneuvers with its own armour and was not a 13th century Mongol cavalry dropped into the 20th century.

Here is what happened:  Polish 18th Lancers of the Pomorska Cavalry Brigade successfully attacked German infantry battalion that was resting in a meadow and killed scores of German infantrymen. They attacked Germans on horses (which was not a typical tactic for WWII cavalry) only because Germans were resting and so that Poles utilized surprise and speed to their advantage and killed many Germans. Unfortunately German tanks and APCs (armored personnel carriers), by chance, happened to be hidden in the forest and witnessed this Polish attack. Poles did not know that infantry units that they were attacking were a part of the German 20th Motorised Division. So Germans APC counter-attacked and decimated this brave Polish regiment. Poles tried to escape and not to charge APC on horses. 150 Lancers were killed. Like all Polish army, it is safe to assume that this regiment also had some Jewish soldiers. In a typical German arrogance, Guderian and some journalists made fun of brave Poles by creating this myth that Poles are inferior, reckless sub-human Slaves who attack German armor on horses. This was later used in Nazi propaganda films.

It is an interesting fact that a similar attack occurred in 1944 when Russian T34s massacred German cavalry regiment when Germans tried to break through from an encirclement.

Why I mention this. I think it is an interesting piece of information and also because of what you said in the past Ask JTF show was incorrect. To leave it uncorrected would be unfair to the memory of many Poles and Jews who died that day fighting Nazi beasts.

P.S. Another interesting piece of information: Soviet Union, Romania, Italy and even Germany successfully used cavalry units as a mobile resource. Horses were used as method of delivery infantryman to the field of battles and very rarely in direct cavalry charge.

Sources:
A. Isakov: 10 Myth of WWII (Russian)
http://www.shotinthedark.info/archives/006381.html
http://warandgame.wordpress.com/2008/01/04/polish-cavalry-myth/
http://www.chakoten.dk/polryt07.html
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 10:07:28 PM »
Dear Chaim.

On one of your programs when you said "The Arebs will push the Jews into the sea and finish his job" What see are you refering to? I know that the arebs can't push them into the Dead Sea because they will float no matter what you can even drive a tank into the Dead Sea. On December 21st can someone post the new JTF early since a Jewish holiday starts on my birthday 12/22 that way I can post my questin by that time? What do you think of the website Wikipedia? PS: Happy birthday on 12/25 and happy holidays for all JTFers! I'll be doing reviews on 12/25 with my Go!Cam and upload them on YouTube not flix sorry Chaim but you can use the YouTube downloader to download my videos. I enjoy lisening to the Ask JTF Programs good work keep it up. Bad News another one of the big three is now needing money from the government bell out plan.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 07:31:05 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 11:45:14 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

You mentioned on a number of occasions that Jerusalem and Hebron in that order are the most important historical ( Holy ) cities for the Jewish people.

My question this week is what city ( cities )  do you consider next on the list of most important historical ( Holy ) cities for the Jewish people?     

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »
Dear Chaim

I heard on the news today about the Israeli riot police injuring each other during a training exercise, some with concussions.  Of course they were practicing for settlers and maybe to a lesser degree Arabs.  I could not help but chuckle but then it hit me, aren't these guys our brothers, even if they do bad things.

My quesiton is what is the proper response for nationalist and believing Jews to excesses committed by self hating and self destructive Jews.  I remember watching the police in Amona trampling kids with horses, hearing that they were purposely touching young religious girls in private places and then hearing that some Jews threw cynder blocks back at them.  My emotional reaction was to say good I hope they hit them.  Also during the Altalena incident it is my understanding that Irgunist Jews on the ship shot back at the beach and hit some Haganah soldiers.

How much self restraint should Jews show when confronted by tyrannical Jews attacking them for standing up for Am Yisrael and Eretz Yisrael?  We obviously don't want civil wars and destructive hatred but how much should Jews tolerate?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2008, 04:00:38 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Were you in any clubs in high school? Is there a place for Jewish Activism within the school system, whether it be high school or college?

Thanks and best wishes,
Patches

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 04:16:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I've got a tough one for you this week.  What is your favorite Torah lesson or Rabbinic commentary and why?  If that's too difficult, which Torah portion or Rabbinic commentary occurs to you the most in your day to day life, and why?

Thanks Chaim,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 05:18:47 PM »
Chaim,
     Thanks for answering my question last time.  I was curious about your opinion on Augusto Pinochet from Chile?