Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 21, 2008.  (Read 8882 times)

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 21, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 04:42:50 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why do you think American blacks turned to Islam and continue to convert to Islam in such enormous numbers? Particularly within the prison system? What is it about this religion that appeals to them? Are they unaware that the Muslims and Arabs were largely responsible for the slave trade and continue to practice slavery to this day? By the way, the Rhodesian military also used horse cavalry, during the late 1970s in the Bush War. They killed hundreds of terrorists this way.

Thank you and happy Chanukah.

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 11:55:22 AM »
Hello Chaim

My question: Many church leaders call the current abortions in the world as an ongoing holocaust. Is it appropriate to call it that way or is it better to use a different term because it could be maybe offensive to the Jewish victims of the Nazi holocaust?

Kind regards

davinci
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Online imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 05:35:54 PM »
what is your opinion on Syracuse University?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 10:31:30 PM »
Chaim, do you think this refers to Obama?:
“And I saw a beast ... He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns ..., and on each head a blasphemous name.  The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. Men worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?” (Revelation 13:1-4)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2008, 10:53:24 PM »
Hi Chaim, if someone asked you who they should vote for in the Israeli election, who would you recommend? Would you recommend Likud over Yisrael Beiteinu or is it the other way around? Basically, which party do you believe is the lesser of the evils? Also, I am getting a new car soon and I was wondering if you thought it was worth going out of the way to buy an American car especially in light of the current situation? Thanks so much for everything.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Noah

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 02:55:18 AM »
Chaim, I know that you feel that black stupidity is the result of culture. Do you also feel that Nazism is the result of culture or do you think it is genetic?  Also, how do you explain the fact that so many blacks 'choose' to be stupid?  Thank you and Happy Holidays.