Author Topic: Everyone, beware of "Elle," as this is just Archie the Nazi  (Read 5259 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Everyone, beware of "Elle," as this is just Archie the Nazi
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2008, 11:51:25 PM »
Archie just made a post on Rachamim Ben Menashes forum saying that he is starting a big anti JTF youtube campaign. Naturally, MR. SHABBAT is excited about Archies new project. Yimach shmo vezichro a thousand times over.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2008, 11:52:04 PM »
oh wowm we both posted that at the exact same time.
its like we were reading each others minds lol.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 12:04:17 AM »
Archie is a nazi. Here is one of his videos against JTF. Notice how he expresses his displeasure that Hitler didn't finish Chaim off. Yimach shmo to you archie.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 12:53:22 AM »
Archie is a nazi. Here is one of his videos against JTF. Notice how he expresses his displeasure that Hitler didn't finish Chaim off. Yimach shmo to you archie.

yep, in the video description, he wrote about chaim

"He is a castout from Israel and a filthy piece of trash that Hitler somehow forgot to clean up."

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2008, 01:40:04 AM »

yep, in the video description, he wrote about chaim

"He is a castout from Israel and a filthy piece of trash that Hitler somehow forgot to clean up."

Archie the Nazi and Yacov the Schmuck are all Nazi sympathizers, Yacov also wanted to ban everything and eventually delete the JTF forum, G-d forbid. He is despicable human excrement for trashing Chaim, a righteous person and leader. I think Yacov also turned off many new members that joined JTF, that should have stayed but because of Yacov they left. I didn't post for a while because Yacov was disgusting me after some time. I'm glad "Elle" the Nazi is finally banned as well.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2008, 01:54:02 AM »
yaakov is very anti jtf, and did some very bad things, and believes in those bad things that he did.  but he is not a nazi.

he is still an orthodox(in belief) jewish zionist that believes that arabs should be thrown out.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2008, 07:33:57 AM »
yaakov is very anti jtf, and did some very bad things, and believes in those bad things that he did.  but he is not a nazi.

he is still an orthodox(in belief) jewish zionist that believes that arabs should be thrown out.
You are wrong about that Q_Q. Their are things that happened which you aren't aware of. Yakov has already proven that the only thing he is interested in is pursuing his relationship with mills. He couldn't give a damn about muzzies etc.. He is right now encouraging archie to make more anti jtf vids even when he saw that archie is a hitler supporter.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2008, 12:29:09 PM »
One weird thing about his forum is that this Arab Muslim Nazi put up this whole anti-semitic screed and Yaacov left it up for weeks.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2008, 12:46:43 PM »
One weird thing about his forum is that this Arab Muslim Nazi put up this whole anti-semitic screed and Yaacov left it up for weeks.

Judeanoncapta, that is precisely why I am holding nothing back against that Animal who encourages nazi behavior on his "forum."

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2008, 01:04:43 PM »
I see what you're saying.

I'm just glad he's no longer here making the JTF forum look ridiculous

with his twelve gadzillion subforums and endless "Should _____ Be Banned?" threads.

I hated those stupid threads. They were a pointless waste on time. And they made JTF look as amatuerish as he was.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2008, 02:18:35 PM »
Should lemon popcicles be banned from Greenland ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2008, 02:21:24 PM »

What is a popcicle? My dictonary, which is very good, quit here.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2008, 02:23:07 PM »

What is a popcicle? My dictonary, which is very good, quit here.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2008, 02:31:52 PM »
Thank you American Hero  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2008, 05:05:39 PM »
there's the classic quote from the film Warriors
some gang run up to one of tje warriors, wielding baseball bats. The guy faces them and says

"I'll Shove that Bat up Your a__, and Turn You Into a Popsicle"

I must say, I didn't think the film was -that- good.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2008, 06:54:32 PM »
Shlomo, I kindly request to know why my posts are all getting deleted. I have not said anything unsubstantiated, and for the record, they were a lot cleaner and more tame than some of the other posts on the subject.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2008, 07:46:05 PM »

You are wrong about that Q_Q. Their are things that happened which you aren't aware of. Yakov has already proven that the only thing he is interested in is pursuing his relationship with mills. He couldn't give a damn about muzzies etc.. He is right now encouraging archie to make more anti jtf vids even when he saw that archie is a hitler supporter.

what did yaakov do to encourage archie to make anti-jtf videos?
It wouldn't suprise me if he did, since he has stated that he is anti-JTF. Though it would be quite opportunistic to do that.

Archie mentioned about a video campaign, Yaakov enquired about it.

A new development since your post-

Yaakov has said that he condemns the campaign, because it is informing.
(I recognise that this is really a condemnation based on jewish law, which he is bound by. His personal preferences i'm sure are still against JTF)

Yehudit (Don't speak badly of her), has banned Archie. 
She has said she is not against JTF, she has spoken against alot of things that have been said against JTF.   
I notified yaakov about the description in Archie's video, yehudit has since been made aware of it. She is a very good person and it is no  suprise to me that she banned him.

This is what Archie the nazi PMed me before he was banned.
(I don't normally divulge PMs, this is the first time, but this is a big exception for clear reasons. This person is a nazi type)

He wrote
"
Never been a big fan of Hitler, although I have nothing against him personally.

Adolf Eichmann is the one who made me want to understand the ''Jew'', see how he thinks, see how he operates.

Archie
"

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2008, 07:54:23 PM »
That Archie is a disgusting pig and loser!  He should rot in hell!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2008, 08:07:02 PM »
   Yehudit handled the situation very well.      She demonstrated leadership against Nazism.     I truly believe she's a good person.

Having said that,   I think it's in the best interest of the Kahanist cause that the splinter forums closed down.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2008, 08:15:57 PM »
Shlomo, I kindly request to know why my posts are all getting deleted. I have not said anything unsubstantiated, and for the record, they were a lot cleaner and more tame than some of the other posts on the subject.

Chaimfan, I too am unhappy about it. I think one of my posts was deleted too. Plus, it seems we are no longer allowed to attack a person who through his wimpy forum with two members, started a rumor that Jimmy Sullivan never existed. Yacov only fueled hatred against jtf but now he complains about people attacking him here. what a hypocrite.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2008, 08:26:15 PM »
I don't know about this Archie guy but I really think we need to leave Yacov alone. He may not see eye to eye with us right now but I don't think that he would be instigating anything harmful to our movement. Unless we know for fact that he is doing something to undermine us we really should not vilify him. We do better moving on past issues like this. I honestly believe Yacov is the least of our problems.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2008, 08:39:02 PM »
I agree and I wont be bringing him up anymore but he has clearly said that he wants JTF destroyed and he tried to do just that when he left the forum. Anyhow, I agree that it's best to leave him alone for now until he actively tries to harm us again.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2008, 08:57:08 PM »
I agree with CJD.

I also doubt Yacov purposely allowed that nazi pig Archie on the forum, knowing that Archie was really a nazi.  I think his problem is that he's too trusting. 

Anyway, he's the least of our worries now. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2008, 09:02:12 PM »
I also doubt Yacov purposely allowed that nazi pig Archie on the forum, knowing that Archie was really a nazi.  I think his problem is that he's too trusting.

*trying to keep my post as tame as possible*

I believe that Yacov looks the other way at Nazis when they agree with his anti-JTF purposes. He certainly saw what Archie did to our forum earlier in the year. That's all he cares about (getting back at Chaim).

Moreover, the only reason why Yacov is not a serious threat to us is because he is too incompetent and mentally challenged to pull anything off. If his IQ was about 20 points higher, I would be very concerned about him.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2008, 09:04:39 PM »
The best way to really get at these idiots is to make our forum and movement strive like never before in the up coming year.  Now I return in 2 weeks, if you thought I was like a bulldog in 08 promoting JTF, 09 will be thunderous, and that is what I want to see from other members, keep promoting us.  What eats in the hearts of these waste of humanity that we started very small and now look where we are now.  Let us make it a goal that we become the mass movement, jealousy will eat peoples hearts out.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!