Author Topic: Rap battle turns to riot (Sore losers)  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
Rap battle turns to riot (Sore losers)
« on: January 04, 2009, 04:48:52 PM »

A rap battle between Dose and Math (MMMHHHMMM!)They were having a rap battle. Its where they freestyle rap and make up lyrics to dis each other. Its only a contest but there are times where it can escalate and turn into fisticuffs. In this case it escalated into a full scale riot. The other guy forgot it was only a contest got into the other guys face, then he knocked him out and then everyone began knocking each other around.

I've been to some of these contests before both in Maine and in Cali. They can get real serious. Don't go to these unless you're packing heat. Bring a flak jacket too. Sometimes there are even homocides and shootings.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Rap battle turns to riot (Sore losers)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 12:07:18 AM »
Homicides and shootings? Must be a lotta gang members there...they like to kill each other over stupid stuff....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 05:11:22 AM »
They behave like real apes.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 11:44:59 PM »
What a bunch of ignoramuses.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 05:25:31 AM »
As a 'negrologist' I have studied these bipeds for many years and have seen this played out in the subways, the sidewalks, in stores and of course, the schools. You will notice the close interactions of the lower primates that have the same type of 'movements' and body language of these 'creators of civilization'. In baboon society it often happens that the young males 'stare' each other down, trying to intimidate the other male before engaging into a full physical altercation. Close observation shows that these pyramid builers appear to be in a school. You, the whites, are paying for this. You taxmoney is well spent. Just remember, 'its obama time'.

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 11:16:48 AM »
As a 'negrologist' I have studied these bipeds for many years and have seen this played out in the subways, the sidewalks, in stores and of course, the schools. You will notice the close interactions of the lower primates that have the same type of 'movements' and body language of these 'creators of civilization'. In baboon society it often happens that the young males 'stare' each other down, trying to intimidate the other male before engaging into a full physical altercation. Close observation shows that these pyramid builers appear to be in a school. You, the whites, are paying for this. You taxmoney is well spent. Just remember, 'its obama time'.

Sounds like a page torn from some neo fascist eugenics manual. Listen. I've seen the behavior of primates and the behavior of ebonics gang bangers. The monkeys care for their children and are playful and on a few occasions act up. Meanwhile these morons abandon their kids for taxpayer funded welfare, they listen to nazi music that even monkeys wont listen too. (remember the experiement in Israel with monkeys and music?) They also pee in the elevator and go around raping and murdering at random.