Author Topic: Support from Toronto  (Read 6357 times)

Offline Amir

• New JTFer
Support from Toronto
« on: December 18, 2008, 07:44:13 AM »
I heard about JTF via youtube. Being a Canadian from Egyptian heritage and an admirer of Israel I just wanted to tell you that there are many non practicing Muslims like myself that support your cause.

Peace can be achieved when the Arabs love their children more than they hate the children of Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Support from Toronto
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 08:42:32 AM »
I heard about JTF via youtube. Being a Canadian from Egyptian heritage and an admirer of Israel I just wanted to tell you that there are many non practicing Muslims like myself that support your cause.

What exactly is a "non practicing Muslim"?

Give up Islam or you side with evil.

You have to pick a side, you can't serve God and Islam at the same time.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 08:52:50 AM »
well, if he doesn't want to serve G-d, that's his choice and his problem!

An arab that loves israel is a very rare great -unique- thing. And any such person is to be commended.

You say there are "many" ... that admire israel in canada. That "many" is a handful at most.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 09:19:39 AM »
Welcome.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 09:26:06 AM »
Welcome to JTF  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Amir

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 09:39:30 AM »

An arab that loves israel is a very rare great -unique- thing. And any such person is to be commended.

You say there are "many" ... that admire israel in canada. That "many" is a handful at most.

don't get me wrong, i strongly believe in G-d. however i am a non practicing Muslim. i don't go to mosques or read the Koran to be more specific. what i meant is that there are many people in Canada that admire Israel. Israel is a miracle of history because it is still in its infancy and it has contributed so much to the world already. its neighbours have been around for much longer and they have done little but cause terror and problems.
Peace can be achieved when the Arabs love their children more than they hate the children of Israel.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 09:46:49 AM »
Amir, great to have you on the forum.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 09:59:34 AM »
hmm ok? Question, how do you feel about your fellow Muslims that are terrorizing around the world, both to Jews and Christians?  Like myself for example I am a Christian, and Christians also have become victims toward Islamic Terrorism.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 10:23:13 AM »

don't get me wrong, i strongly believe in G-d. however i am a non practicing Muslim. i don't go to mosques or read the Koran to be more specific. what i meant is that there are many people in Canada that admire Israel. Israel is a miracle of history because it is still in its infancy and it has contributed so much to the world already. its neighbours have been around for much longer and they have done little but cause terror and problems.

I know.. but some here may consider a muslim to not be worshipping G-d.  I did say "if he doesn't want to serve G-d".

JTF has many christians as well as jews.   It's actually striking how islam and christianity contrast each other so much.  Walid Shoebat - largely perhaps from his brilliant mind - has seen some  serious things..

The following is shared by judaism and christianity. The war spoken of in tenach, between israel and surrounding nations. Naturally all those countries are currently muslim countries, and probably still will be..

There is a prophecy in Psalms about how this enemy will want to wipe out the name Israel..  That is literally what muslims do today.
calling it palestine.. Not even calling it israel.

There is something in tenach about the crescent bowing down.. (walid mentioned this talking to at a christian prophecy conference)

So there are these contrasts that make it appear that islam is from satan.

Walid mentioned one contrast which is purely christians vs islam.. That in islam the only guarantee of salvation is martyrdom, your own blood. Whereas in christianity it's you know.
(walid is a genius for seeing these things)

Christians do often associate things that are unchristian , as -the devil- at work..   
Jews do sometimes associate anti-judaism forces as satan or an evil force at work.. but not as much..

Offline Amir

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 10:50:39 AM »
i agree with you. as far as i am concerned we are all very similar.
masterwolf: how do i feel about my fellow Muslims terrorizing the word? awful, absolutely awful but i want you to know that there are people like myself (eventhough we are a minority) who beg to differ from the majority.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 10:53:53 AM »
Hello, Archie.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2008, 11:49:04 AM »
Hello, Archie.

maybe, maybe not, but it's not good for the forum to suspiciously accuse unusual newcomers of being old scoundrels.

Offline Amir

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008, 11:50:09 AM »
who is Archie if i may ask?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 12:01:17 PM »
A troll who likes to come up with crazy stories, like yours.

Offline Amir

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 12:07:58 PM »
i am really sorry zelhar if you think i am troll.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »
A troll who likes to come up with crazy stories, like yours.

In order to cause problems like this for new members joining the forum. 

Be a bit wiser zelhar.

It's not the end of the world to have a fake character like that. I wouldn't even bother alerting the moderators to your suspicions, i'm sure they are suspicious anyway. But maybe he is legit, there is no benefit in calling out ARCHIE. It is only a loss for legit new members.

Offline Amir

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 01:35:11 PM »
thankyou Q. i am not sure what archie did but zelhar shouldn't judge everyone by the actions of one individual who has misused the forum.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 01:49:26 PM »
thankyou Q. i am not sure what archie did but zelhar shouldn't judge everyone by the actions of one individual who has misused the forum.
Indeed, I shouldn't.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 02:45:57 PM »
Amir is really Archie.  He's been banned.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 02:58:46 PM »
Welcome to JTF Amir....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere