Author Topic: This makes me sick... these are the "Jews" who voted for obama  (Read 4668 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: This makes me sick... these are the "Jews" who voted for obama
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2008, 07:32:23 PM »
I could say a lot here, but I won't! ;-)

Anyway, the reason the vast majority of American Jews, and more than a few Israeli Jews, voted for Obama is simple: their real religion is worshipping blacks. You can tell in this case by the Afro hairdo in the video, but it goes far beyond that. It's gone on here for generations upon generations. Jews voted for FDR the Nazi in droves in large part because he was perceived as being more "pro-civil rights" than his opponents--ditto for Kennedy and Johnson. Almost ALL of the whites in the "civil rights" movement in the early years were Jewish, and today, when black misbehavior (to put it euphemistically) has been on wide display for all to see in the decades since the 60s, Jews are actually MORE pro-black than during that era.

right, obviously, FDR had civil rights for blacks as major issue in his campaign.
FDR had no interest in civil rights for blacks. His wife ran with a progressive crowd that held such ideas. FDR humored his wife and her friends as best as he could. He knew that there was a limit as to what the American people and congress would go along with. Johnson was dragged to the signing of the civil rights act by the ghost of JFK and his still alive brother RFK. He would grumble when the issue was bought up that the niggeraas need their civil rights.  Even Kennedy himself had his hand pushed by RFK when it came to the civil rights issue. Read a bit of the history on the past democrat presidents as liberal as they were on some issues this was not one of them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2008, 08:14:24 PM »
Watching that video made me feel very sad.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »

With the high voice and hair ...the kid looks so effeminate
it was hard to tell at first what the gender was ...

But this impudence of this 13 year old ....reinforced by the parents
is something to behold
To publicly proclaim atheism and then mock the bible at his bar mitzvah
is extreme chutzpah ...in the original definition of the word..

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 08:39:55 PM »
I could say a lot here, but I won't! ;-)

Anyway, the reason the vast majority of American Jews, and more than a few Israeli Jews, voted for Obama is simple: their real religion is worshipping blacks. You can tell in this case by the Afro hairdo in the video, but it goes far beyond that. It's gone on here for generations upon generations. Jews voted for FDR the Nazi in droves in large part because he was perceived as being more "pro-civil rights" than his opponents--ditto for Kennedy and Johnson. Almost ALL of the whites in the "civil rights" movement in the early years were Jewish, and today, when black misbehavior (to put it euphemistically) has been on wide display for all to see in the decades since the 60s, Jews are actually MORE pro-black than during that era.

right, obviously, FDR had civil rights for blacks as major issue in his campaign.
FDR had no interest in civil rights for blacks. His wife ran with a progressive crowd that held such ideas. FDR humored his wife and her friends as best as he could. He knew that there was a limit as to what the American people and congress would go along with. Johnson was dragged to the signing of the civil rights act by the ghost of JFK and his still alive brother RFK. He would grumble when the issue was bought up that the niggeraas need their civil rights.  Even Kennedy himself had his hand pushed by RFK when it came to the civil rights issue. Read a bit of the history on the past democrat presidents as liberal as they were on some issues this was not one of them.

i know, my post was sarcastic.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2008, 12:46:38 AM »
That was shameful.  If he mocks G-d like that, how will he treat others when he's older?  His parents are setting him up for failure in his life if he thinks he can do anything and talk any way he likes to G-d.  He's being told that it's ok to have no respect, even in a Synagogue? 

Synagogues like this are just like Unitarian churches. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 01:51:39 AM »
I think you should ask Chaim on this one.

You are right--it was not one of his big issues, but he was to the left of most politicians on civil rights for his day, and he was perceived as such. Up until FDR, most blacks actually voted GOP because they were perceived as the party of Lincoln and the party that ended slavery. They immediately recognized that although FDR might not be perfect, he was closer to what they wanted than Hoover. Ditto for Jews. They voted for FDR not because they thought he would be good for Jews per se (haha--when have Jews ever voted for somebody because they thought he would support them?), but because they thought he would be good for blacks, and liberal causes in general.

Don't forget that Roosevelt was the very first president to issue a desegregation order (for the military).

I stand by what I said. Most Jews voted for Obama because he is black, and left-wing, period. Some days I think most American Jews would vote for Adolf Hitler (yimach schmo) if he promised affirmative action, welfare, and unlimited abortion. They certainly voted for a black Hitler.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 01:58:02 AM »
i know, my post was sarcastic.
Umm, we gathered that, Hidden Author.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2008, 02:45:29 AM »
He thinks that he can be Jewish without beliving in G-d and adhering to the Mosaic convenant? Well the ten lost tribes of Israel had the same idea before the Assyrians invaded. Seeing that many American "Christians" are not any better I see a dark future for Babylonian America. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm