Author Topic: Anti-Chaim Nazi Ustasha Croats allied with Peace Now+ Nazi Muslim organizations  (Read 17365 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom to all the wonderful, heroic Serbs here and their supporters,

The following was originally posted in the General Discussion forum but the title/headline has been much improved thanks to suggestions made by brother q_q_ for which I am very grateful.

More evidence of evil Nazi Ustasha Croats allying with muslims and Peace Now, to declare extermination of Jews

"Anti-Chaim Ben Pesach" page on MySpace RUN BY PRO-MUSLIM 24YO FEMALE NAZI USTASHA CROAT

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=421767709

She is allied with the Arab Muslim Nazi pro-PLO organization on the web called "www.revolutionmuslim.com" whom have posted anti-Chaim videos on zootube.

This is NOT an isolated phenomenon dear JTF brothers and sisters. We also have Ustasha Nazi Croats on zootube such as "Spanonski", "Marbus0"/"DarkPyramid"/"JTFSUX" and many others who ally themselves with the Arab Muslim Nazis who want to see all Jews exterminated and Israel destroyed.

Read the Google translation of a MAINSTREAM Croat news media site talking about Chaim and us JTF'ers as being "extremists" and "terrorists" for daring to oppose the Croat Ustasha Nazi "music" band "Thompson" headed by lead-Ustasha Nazi Croat "singer" Marko Perkovic.

Marko Perkovic and his band "Thompson" dress in black Ustasha Nazi uniforms and perform so-called "songs" in the Croat language PRAISING the Holocaust and the Croatian death camps of Jasenovac and Stara-Gradiska where over 800,000 Serbs, Jews and Romanies were murdered.The total death toll of Serbs, Jews and Romanies from 1941 to 1945 murdered by the Croat Ustasha was over 1.2 Million in Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina alone.

Bosnia-Herzegovina, which during 1941 to 1945 was an integral part of the so-called Ustasha NDH or "Independent State of Croatia" which - apart from 2 Million Serbs - was also composed of approximately 700,000 Muslims whom the Croat Ustasha referred to as the "Flower of the Croat People". The genocidal WW2 Croat "Fuehrer" or "Poglavnik" - Ante Pavelic - is revered and worshipped by many Croats today as a national "hero"!

Over 100,000 Croats attend Marko Perkovic's "Thompson" concerts at a time - including Croat government officials, priests, nuns, mainstream Croat "celebrities" and sporting "heroes" - who pack the Croat football stadiums in Zagreb, Croatia - the nation's capitol - in order to hear this Croat Nazi animal "sing" his disgusting "songs" praising the Holocaust.

All of these Croat concert-goers simultaneously give the Croat version of the German Nazi "Sieg Heil" salute known as "Za Dom Spremni!" [which translated in English means: "For the Homeland Ready!"]

Here is the link to the Google translation of the "Index.hr" Croat mainstream news media website attacking Chaim and JTF as "extremists" and "terrorists":

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=hr&u=http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/video-americki-zidovski-ekstremist-govori-o-hrvatima-kao-nacistickim-svinjama/363789.aspx&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Chaim%2BBen%2BPesach%2522%2BHrvatske%2BHrvatska%26hl%3Den

Here is an immensely important article by pro-Israel commentator, Jared Israel, about Marko Perkovic and his "Thompson" Ustasha Nazi band's tour of the United States late last year:

http://tenc.net/tour.htm

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
I really think that the Serbian and Jewish communities in Canada and the U.S. need to do more in order to stop this Ustasha Nazi and his buddies from setting foot on U.S. and Canadian soil and holding a concert. Whether it be forms of protest, letter-writing campaigns or whatever.

You have Croat government officials, priests, nuns, celebrities and athletes packing stadiums to see this monster perform. You have the catholic church sponsoring and supporting them. 90% of Croatia today consists of outright Ustashi Nazis.

This Ustasha needs to be kept in Croatia along with all the other Ustashi.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I really think that the Serbian and Jewish communities in Canada and the U.S. need to do more in order to stop this Ustasha Nazi and his buddies from setting foot on U.S. and Canadian soil and holding a concert. Whether it be forms of protest, letter-writing campaigns or whatever.

You have Croat government officials, priests, nuns, celebrities and athletes packing stadiums to see this monster perform. You have the catholic church sponsoring and supporting them. 90% of Croatia today consists of outright Ustashi Nazis.

Where do you get the number of 90% of Croatians are Nazis?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer

I don't know anything about current attitude of the Croats to the Ustashi.
What is the position of the authorities?
What is taught in schools on this topic?
Could you please educate us?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer

Okay, so I pulled that statistic out of my butt. What I'm trying to get across is that the majority of Croats in fact hate and despise Serbs. There is a small minority that are respectful and friendly towards Serbs. That however, is a very small minority.

It goes both ways, I'm not saying Serbs like Croats. It's the same deal. But they slaughtered 500-000 to a million of us in WWII and they have always hated us even though we had done nothing to them. However, just as a Serb who has many Serbian friends and knows many many Serbs, I've always perceived us as more willing to befriend Croats and much LESS resentful. That however, is just based on my experience.

I can tell you nothing about the current attitude of the Croats to the Ustashi, the position of the authorities or what is taught in schools as I do not live in Croatia. I'm pretty sure though that their History lessons do not involve teaching their young ones about the Genocide their ancestors participated in. In the 1990s, nationalist president Franjo Tudman accused Serbs of propaganda when historians and researchers claimed that the Ustashi slaughtered some 500,000-800,000 Serbs and his government made it clear that they believed only 900,000 Jews and some 10,000 Serbs perished in the Second World War.   

What I have noticed in Croatian communities is that many young Croats these days are develloping Ustashi-like attitudes towards Serbs and that is very concerning. What bothers me is that most of these young people, like the ones at the Thompson concert wearing Ustashi symbols and T-shirts, is that they do not realize what their ancestors exactly did to the Serbs and Jews in Yugoslavia in those concentration camps. If they saw it for their own eyes, they would throw up.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Question Bradina why are you proud to name yourself after the town that produced Ante Pavelic?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Okay, so I pulled that statistic out of my butt. What I'm trying to get across is that the majority of Croats in fact hate and despise Serbs. There is a small minority that are respectful and friendly towards Serbs. That however, is a very small minority.

It goes both ways, I'm not saying Serbs like Croats. It's the same deal. But they slaughtered 500-000 to a million of us in WWII and they have always hated us even though we had done nothing to them. However, just as a Serb who has many Serbian friends and knows many many Serbs, I've always perceived us as more willing to befriend Croats and much LESS resentful. That however, is just based on my experience.

I can tell you nothing about the current attitude of the Croats to the Ustashi, the position of the authorities or what is taught in schools as I do not live in Croatia. I'm pretty sure though that their History lessons do not involve teaching their young ones about the Genocide their ancestors participated in. In the 1990s, nationalist president Franjo Tudman accused Serbs of propaganda when historians and researchers claimed that the Ustashi slaughtered some 500,000-800,000 Serbs and his government made it clear that they believed only 900,000 Jews and some 10,000 Serbs perished in the Second World War.   

What I have noticed in Croatian communities is that many young Croats these days are develloping Ustashi-like attitudes towards Serbs and that is very concerning. What bothers me is that most of these young people, like the ones at the Thompson concert wearing Ustashi symbols and T-shirts, is that they do not realize what their ancestors exactly did to the Serbs and Jews in Yugoslavia in those concentration camps. If they saw it for their own eyes, they would throw up.

So your opinion  of Croatians is based on a statistic that you pulled out of your butt:o
It seems to me that you are the person with an axe to grind.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
Question Bradina why are you proud to name yourself after the town that produced Ante Pavelic?

The reason for my name has nothing to do with Ante Pavelic. It is because I am from there.

And Bradina was an all Serbian village in the municipality of Konjic before the war in Bosnia started. During the war, the village was burned and the people driven out, captured as prisoners or killed in the process by the Bosnian Muslim army.   

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

The reason for my name has nothing to do with Ante Pavelic. It is because I am from there.

And Bradina was an all Serbian village in the municipality of Konjic before the war in Bosnia started. During the war, the village was burned and the people driven out, captured as prisoners or killed in the process by the Bosnian Muslim army.   

He was from there as well
If I was from the town Hitler or Pavelic or even Stalin was from I would not want to associate with it

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
So your opinion  of Croatians is based on a statistic that you pulled out of your butt:o
It seems to me that you are the person with an axe to grind.

No. Read again.

The 90% is a statistic which may not be accurate.

My opinion of Croats is based on my observations and my own personal experience.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
"So your opinion of Croatians is based on a statistic that you pulled out of your butt? 
It seems to me that you are the person with an axe to grind."

Shalom sister bullcat3,

It is a common practice for many people to use the term "90 %" as a euphemism for "overwhelming majority" and not as a literal statistic.

How do we know that the overwhelming majority of Croats today support the Ustasha or are indifferent and just don't care?  Look at the attitude of Croats to the the horrific Holocaust perpetrated by the Ustasha against the Serbs, Jews and Roma from 1941 to 1945 in the so-called NDH Independent State of Croatia. As Chaim has repeatedly pointed out in JTF videos, we either see outright denial that the Holocaust ever happened in Croatia, or we see Croats defending the Holocaust as something to be proud of: saying things like "the Jews and Serbs deserved it!" and promising "we can't wait to finish the job!"

See what Chaim said about current Croatian attitudes in the JTF videos towards Marko Perkovic and his band "Thompson" and their attitudes towards the Ustasha Holocaust perpetrated in the Jasenovac and Stara Gradiska death camps here:

Here is an excerpt:

Interview with Smilja Tišma
President, Organization of Survivors

Interviewer: Jovan Skendžić

===============================================

1. The exhibits at the Jasenovac ‘museum’ are inaccessible and incomprehensible.

Mr. Jovan Skendžić: Would you have some time to tell us your impressions of the opening of the Jasenovac exhibition?

Ms. Smilja Tišma: Of course. I would find time for this even if I did not have it.

They pretend that it is a Museum and a new presentation - but it is not a Museum. You enter into dark corridors, dark rooms with only weak electric bulbs illuminating the so-called exhibits. At the places of presentation there are monitors that show photographs in a loop. For example, one depicts the transport of miserable, poor children. You do not know who these children are, or where they are from, or where they are being taken, or whom they belong to. You do not know what is happening or where.

At other places you will have to squat down almost to the floor, as there is a bulb there, or bend all the way down, if you are able to bend so much and have had the luck to notice the light in the first place. Bending, you will read a label telling you what will be presented. After this you will have to wait what feels like ten minutes until the presentation starts and then you will have to quickly read the text they show on the monitor.

It is inaccessible for an average person and even worse for old, frail individuals who are already under considerable anxiety, as their families perished here.

2. The exhibition falsely cuts the number of people murdered at Jasenovac and trivializes the genocide against the Serbs.

Tišma: At another place, just by chance, I noticed a panel which claims that sixty-nine thousand people perished in the Jasenovac death camp. That’s a fraction of the real number. The Serbs are presented seventh on the list of groups that were killed, after others, such as Slovenes and Slovaks, who in fact comprised a small percentage of the victims and who were killed because of politics, not because of their ethnicity, whereas hundreds of thousands of Serbs were murdered in an attempt to eliminate the Serbian people.

3. The exhibition does not even name any Ustaša (pronounced oo-stash-ah) leaders; it does not display the Ustaše’s horrific murder weapons; it does not display evidence of the key role of the Catholic Church.

Skendžić: Does the exhibition contain Ustaša artifacts such as knives, chains, mallets?

Tišma: The physical tools the Ustaše used to murder people are nowhere to be seen there. I was at the Croatian government’s earlier exhibitions, in 2004 and 2005, and it was the same as at this latest exhibition. They never display the artifacts the Ustaše used to murder people.

Skendžić: Do they present any documentary evidence such as clergymen’s letters, church newspapers or testimony from post-war trials, showing the role of the Catholic clergy in sanctifying the Ustaše and carrying out the actual killings? [4]

Tišma: No. Nothing is mentioned.

Skendžić: Is there at least a map of the Independent State of Croatia or some information about Croatian fuehrer Ante Pavelić? At least a photograph of him on the wall panels?

Tišma: Not even a photograph of Pavelić; all the less of his henchmen.

4. Like the Ustaše before them, the exhibition’s creators falsely portray Jasenovac as a ‘labor camp.’

Skendžić: Does it say in the exhibition that Jasenovac was a death camp?

Tišma: No, they say it was a concentration and work camp.

Skendžić: They actually say it was a labor camp?

Tišma: Yes. They have the same explanation in their brochure and that’s also what they said in their speeches at the opening ceremony.

I’ve written about this. What kind of a ‘work camp’ is it when they take children, some of them just born, some still in their mother’s womb, to be murdered there? In Sisak [a camp 160 km from Jasenovac] where I was first taken, there was a huge room where they separated children from their mothers. Croatian Ustaša families adopted some; others they sent to Jasenovac; thousands, including me and my two sisters and brother, they sent to Jastrebarsko, which they set up exclusively for children. That’s without even mentioning Jasenovac itself, or Stara Gradiška, or Sisak, or all their other camps.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 03:50:45 AM by 4International »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Greetings 4International!
Thank You for your thoughtful reply.
Here is the point I was trying to make.
I don't think it is appropriate to paint almost an entire group of people with such a broad and sweeping brush.
Bradina wrote this.
I think it is terrible to condemn all Croatians and the Catholic church, as Ustashi Nazis, based on a group that attend a 'rock' concert!
I have only seen that one picture of a nun posted over and over again. How is she representative of the whole church?
I don't want to prolong the issue.
I just don't think it's fair to call the majority of people in Croatia evil, based on opinion, and make it sound like a fact.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Greetings 4International!
Thank You for your thoughtful reply.
Here is the point I was trying to make.
I don't think it is appropriate to paint almost an entire group of people with such a broad and sweeping brush.

Bradina wrote this.

I think it is terrible to condemn all Croatians and the Catholic church, as Ustashi Nazis, based on a group that attend a 'rock' concert!

I have only seen that one picture of a nun posted over and over again. How is she representative of the whole church?

I don't want to prolong the issue.
I just don't think it's fair to call the majority of people in Croatia evil, based on opinion, and make it sound like a fact.

Shalom sister bullcat3,

I understand you're a Roman Catholic and you are a wonderful righteous Gentile person as are many other wonderful Catholic JTF members like cjd and PJC whom I greatly admire and respect just like you, but please understand that the Croatian Ustasha and their supporters in Croatia and elsewhere are as far removed as possible from what decent, righteous Roman Catholics here in America and the rest of Europe stand for and believe in.

Chaim and I certainly don't condemn all Roman Catholics for what the Croat Ustasha did or are still doing in Croatia. Nor do Chaim and I condemn all Croats as I am informed that we have a few wonderful righteous Gentile Croat members on JTF whom we certainly welcome. But Chaim and I do expect to see the overwhelming majority of Croats doing what the Germans did after World War 2 - apologizing to the Serbs, Jews and Roma for the holocaust perpetrated by the Ustasha  and distancing themselves as far as possible from these Ustasha beasts.

These Ustasha allied themselves with Adolf Hitler to the nth degree and participated in the Holocaust to the maximum extent possible by setting up their very own extermination camps for Serbs, Jews and Roma such as Jasenovac, Stara Gradiska, Donja Gradina, Sisak, Loborgrad, Pag...the list is too long to mention them all. Suffice it to say that according to even the German Nazis and Italian Fascists on the scene themselves - many of whom were disgusted at the primitive barbarity of the way Ustasha mass murderers killed their Serbian, Jewish and Roma victims - documented that at least 750,000 people were murdered in Jasenovac - over 1.2 Million Serbs, Jews and Roma were brutally murdered in total from 1941 to 1945 in the most diabolical, satanic manner possible.   

The photo you see of the Croat nun there at the "Thompson" concert is not just an isolated incident. This isn't merely all about one or two Croat nuns and priests attending Thompson's Ustasha rock concerts where over 100,000 Croats turn up to hear that "Thompson" monster - Marko Perkovic - perform his hideous noise.

The Croatian Catholic Church has come out in support of the Ustasha an endless number of times since the end of World War 2. In fact the Croat priests and nuns were at the forefront of giving support to the Ustasha and engaging in Holocaust denial and historical revisionism [i.e. blatant lies] when Franjo Tudjman became president of Croatia in May 1990 and set on a path of resurrecting the Ustasha Independent State of Croatia's genocidal policies with respect to the Serbian population in the historically Serbian "military frontier" province of Krajina.

We simply do not and did not see ANY Croats over the last 18 years in senior positions in the Croatian government, industry, academia, the media or Croatian culture generally speaking out against the Ustasha - all we see is praise, glorification, Holocaust denial or the turning of a blind eye and deaf ear to these Ustasha Nazi monsters - as if they were somehow a tiny minority of Croatia and supposedly don't represent "mainstream" Croat public opinion with regards to the Serbs and Jews.

Here are a few excellent articles which explain all of this history from an American, British and Serbian perspective:

The Pictures Accuse:
The Vatican and Nazism in Germany and Croatia

Photo montage and text by Jared Israel

http://emperors-clothes.com/vatican/cpix.htm

Croat State, a Genocidal Creation, Steps on a Slippery Slope

http://de-construct.net/e-zine/?p=3764

Thompson’s Biggest Fans: Croat Roman Catholic Clergy

http://de-construct.net/e-zine/?p=1356

U.S. based International Strategic Studies Association's Defense & Foreign Affairs Strategic Policy journal article:

"For Serbians, Fears of a German Axis Rise For The Third Time This Century"

http://128.121.186.47/ISSA/reports/Balkan/Dec3192-2.htm

Here is an excerpt:

FIFTY YEARS ON

The first convention of the Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) on February 26, 1990, in Zagreb marked the rebirth of the Ustasha and the rehabilitation of the Independent State of Croatia. All the killing and ethnic cleansing policy implementation flowed from that day in a re-run of the events of 50 years before.

On May 30, 1990, the HDZ was elected to power in the Sobor (parliament) and Dr Franjo Tudjman became President of the Republic. At an open air rally in Jelacic Square, the Archbishop Cardinal Franjo Kuharic, blessed a baby's cradle to symbolise the re-birth of the ISC.

On December 22, 1990, the Sabor proclaimed the independence of Croatia and summarily adopted a new constitution under which Serbs lost their nation status, regulated to a national minority.

The HDZ took a series of steps during 1990 to purify Coratia by eradicating the Serbian identity. The cyrillic script was banned, Croatian became the only official language, Serbian associations were abolished, literature was cleansed of Serbian authors and Serbs were not permitted to operate their own TV and radio programmes. On another front, Serbs lost their jobs in the police and security organs as well as in Government posts.

As the same time, World War II history was re-written and street names changed to glorify Ustashi by eliminating any trace of the genocide. T-shirts showing Ustashi symbols such as the infamous Black Legion went on sale to young Croatians.

Arms and defence equipment flowed into Croatia directly and indirectly from Germany. Mass arming of HDZ members took place, the police force was expanded and the National Guard was re-equipped as an Ustashi army. May 28, 1991, saw a nazi style rally of the "Croatian Armed Forces" at Zagreb football stadium.

Then the killing of individual Serbs started. Memories of 1941 stirred and the exodus began. The day after the rally, Serbs from Borovo Selo fled from Croatia. The killings, which started early in April 1991 at Plitvice, escalated during July, August and September. At Vukovar, Serbs were subjected to torture, rape, and murder for many months before the conflict was presented to the world as brutal aggression by the Yugoslav Army against peace-loving Croations. The murders are documented and proven.

Around 5,000 Serbs were rounded up and held in the Borovo footware factory complex at Vukovar. From this Croatian concentration camp hundreds of Serb men, women and children were taken out and slaughtered. Mutilated bodies thrown into the river were carried downstream into Serbian territory. These were recovered, photographed and their identities painstakingly discovered.

October 1991 saw the arrest of 20 Orthodox priests, including his Holiness Lukijan, Bishop of Slavonia, yet another replay of 1941 actions.

Having arrested their Bishop, Croatian authorities during November expelled some 25,000 Serbs from Western Slavonija. At the same time (October 29) the inhabitants of 24 Serbian villages were ordered to vacate their homes within 48 hours by the Croatian authorities in Slavonska Pozega. Seventeen of the Serbian villages were razed in Croatian ethnic cleansing operations which drove another 10,000 Serbs into Bosnia.

No less than 189 villages in nine communes south of the River Drava were completely cleansed of Serbs during 1991 and early 1992.

Church destruction went hand in glove with the arrest of Orthodox priests and the expulsion of Serbs from Croatia. By the end of October 1991 alone, more than 70 churches were completely destroyed or severely damaged. [More than 300 have now been destroyed in the current fighting.] On September 28, Croatian paramilitary forces demolished the Baroque complex of the Pakrac Bishops built in 1732. They set fire to the seminary, and in the cathedral thy burnt icons and the bishops' library containing almost 6,000 books, many of historical importance. Fifty of the books dated back to the 18th Century and included a unique copy of a Sabornik, printed in Venice circa 1536.

As in 1941, it was Germany and the Vatican which brought Croatia to life, the second time by prematurely recognising Croatia as an independent state with the right to cede from Yugoslavia.

Both authorities pushed members of the EC and the international community into recognising Croatia. At the same time, both manipulated the mass media, presenting the Serbs as leftover communists trying to subvert the pro-Western democracies of Croatia and Slovenia.

Serbian officials tried to tell the EC and other members of the international community what Germany was doing in Yugoslavia and Eastern Europe.

Plans to build a superhighway in the north from Hamburg to St Petersburgh are aimed at giving Germany domination of the Baltic. A similar highway planned to link Budapest with Trieste and Rijeka via Zagreb is perceived to provide the infrastructure that gives the projected German economic "empire" access to the Mediterranean.

German law preventing foreign military action helped Germany stay out of the costly military operations of the Gulf War. The same will be true of any conflict in Yugoslavia and the Balkans. So the Balkans conflict costs Germany virtually nothing, while it drains the US and UK economies.

Serbs report that Germany is actively lobbying some 40 countries in Africa and the Middle East to support a forthcoming German bid to gain a permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council.

As far as the Serbs and Yugoslavs are concerned, the German Government started the present conflicts in Yugoslavia and has used its influence and media channels to help distort the truth and prevent a workable form of peace coming about. There is much evidence to support the Yugoslav point of view.

Thompson’s Biggest Fans: Croat Roman Catholic Clergy

Croat Roman Catholic clergy glorifies Ustasha ideology… again

But it is not just the “kids” in Croatia who are idolizing the bone-chilling Ustasha pathology, which was in fact a clero-fascism of the most lurid sort. Sadly, these kinds of “incidents” are also far from being either isolated or as innocent as some would want to portray them.

The newspaper clip on the right shows Croat Roman Catholic army priest Juraj Jezerinac, who used the opportunity to advertise Thompson’s bloodcurdling “poetry” to his flock on the occasion of Croatia’s state holiday.

Titled “Ustasha poem in church”, the article in a Serbian daily said:

“On the occasion of Croatia’s State holiday, a ‘Gratitude Mass’ led by the state army priest Juraj Jezerinac was held in Vukovar. Speaking about the Croat victims of the civil war, Jezerinac quoted the poem ‘White doves’, written and performed by Marko Perkovic Thompson, a musician known for advocating the Ustasha ideology and by the songs which glorify Ustasha World War Two crimes.

“In the song ‘White doves’, Thompson uses over and over, as a leitmotiv, Ustasha salute ‘Za dom spremni’ [For the fatherland ready] and, among else, says:

“‘Say a prayer not a step further/ on this very spot the white doves fell/ with the hell’s fire here they met/ the broken wings were left/ and they were for the fatherland ready.’

“The Roman Catholic church in Croatia almost in entirety supports Thompson and only few days ago a group of Croat intellectuals, including several Roman Catholic bishops, addressed the public in a letter, seeking protection for Thompson and his work.”

In WWII, Vatican and the Roman Catholic church in Croatia openly supported fascists, and especially the specific Croat brand of clero-fascism. Ustashas were swearing a loyalty oath in front of a Roman Catholic crucifix, butcher’s knife and the hand grenade. Croat concentration camps were always equipped with the Roman Catholic chapel, where a clergyman would absolve the Ustasha sins each day after the mass slaughters. Some of the most horrific crimes in fascist Croatia were committed by the clergymen, like notorious friar Tomislav Filipovic, who was referred to by his Ustasha comrades as Father Satan. Alojzije Stepinac, Croat archbishop during the Second World War, blessed and praised both the German and Croat fuhrers, Adolf Hitler and Ante Pavelic, for “fulfilling the long-dreamed of and desired ideal” of Croat people. Vatican has been actively helping the Ustasha war criminals escape justice after the WWII, by shuffling them to South and North America through the infamous Vatican ratlines.

Despite the monstrous history, neither the Croat Roman Catholic church, nor Vatican have ever distanced themselves from, or expressed regret for the atrocious WWII genocide Croat state and church have committed. To the contrary, Vatican continued its tacit approval of Ustasha horrors, by beatifying Alojzije Stepinac — “a patron saint of genocide,” in 1998.

So, it is no wonder that Croat clergy and Roman Catholic church approves, supports and promotes the exact same ideology and the same unholy zeal today, as it did decades earlier. Nevertheless, it is absolutely terrifying.

http://de-construct.net/e-zine/?p=1356
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 01:02:07 AM by 4International »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
4International do you even know how many Croatians are members of this forum?
I will give you the answer it is just 1 and it is me.
How could croatians like me join when the Admins put a block on all IP's coming from Croatia

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I am from Dubrava-Zagreb and I know how much you hate me because my nationality. Happy holydays and please leave this forum..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I am from Dubrava-Zagreb and I know how much you hate me because my nationality. Happy holydays and please leave this forum..

Oh wow I don't hate Serbians
Everyone here knows I am Croatian even the former member Dalmacija
Chaim knows I am Croatian as well
I won't leave anything

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
what is you agenda? why are you here? to support serbs?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

My agenda :::D
I am an American born Croat I support Serbia I have already said that a million times since I joined

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer

Oh wow I don't hate Serbians
Everyone here knows I am Croatian even the former member Dalmacija
Chaim knows I am Croatian as well
I won't leave anything

Americanhero, that fact that many Croatians support Ustashi does not mean that ALL Croatians deserve to be hated. On the contrary, Croatians like you are very good and brave people because you managed to raise over hatred and prejudice to Serbs and Jews that are often expressed in Croatian society.

I just asked about the content of Croatian school history textbooks on Ustashi and their role in extermination of Jews and Serbs because it is in my mind the best indicator of the current attitude. Just as a comparison, Palestinan textbooks are full of lies and hatred to all Jewish and Israeli.

Please don't hesitate to give an answer. Whatever it is, I will continue to personally respect you and acknowledge that there are always good people in any nation.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer

What's wrong with you? He clearly seems respectful towards Serbs.

By blindly hating someone because he is a Croat, you are no better than an Ustasha.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

By blindly hating someone because he is a Croat, you are no better than an Ustasha.

Thank You for this post Bradina.
I was wondering what would make Serbian Army think he has the right to ask anyone to leave the forum.
Americanhero is a great member of the forum and JTF movement.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer

Oh no, I should believe everything Croatians say :laugh: There are our enemies and I will never trust them, love them or anything similar. I look upon you as another Croat on this forum, so get the hell out of my way >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Americanhero is a good member of our forum. You may disagree with him however, I think you are overstepping by calling for him to leave the forum. State your case but please refrain from attacking other members.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I understand your feelings, serbian army.

Croatian and Krajina Serbs suffered much from the Neo-Ustashi. Most of them were expelled from their land by Croats.

Therefore it is very difficult to you to stay calm when hearing word "Croat" or "Croatia".

I believe Jews who personally suffered in Holocaust have the same attitude to all the Germans.

Please make an effort and try stop hating Americanhero. He is definitely a genuine exception.

Long live Serbian Army! Long Live the Rebublic of Srpska Krajina!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Oh no, I should believe everything Croatians say :laugh: There are our enemies and I will never trust them, love them or anything similar. I look upon you as another Croat on this forum, so get the hell out of my way >:(

What am I supposed to be scared of you?
What are you gonna do if I don't stay the hell out of your way