Author Topic: Anti-Chaim Nazi Ustasha Croats allied with Peace Now+ Nazi Muslim organizations  (Read 17286 times)

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
what is you agenda? why are you here? to support serbs?

What's wrong with you? He clearly seems respectful towards Serbs.

By blindly hating someone because he is a Croat, you are no better than an Ustasha.

Oh no, I should believe everything Croatians say :laugh: There are our enemies and I will never trust them, love them or anything similar. I look upon you as another Croat on this forum, so get the hell out of my way >:(

What am I supposed to be scared of you?
What are you gonna do if I don't stay the hell out of your way

Dude just leave the things you don't understand.Croats and Catholic church caused Serbs a lot of pain and misery so no wonder we have that kind of opinion towards them.We don't want to generalize by any means but Croats commited a horrible genocide by killing over 850.000 Serbs in the WWII with the support of certain people from the catholic clergy (also not many members here mention that Croats were on the side of Germany and Austro-Hungary in the WWI as well and even back then they commited a lot of atrocities towards Serbs killing thousand and thousands of Serb men,women and children and even then Serbs have lost about 1,5 million people so in both World Wars Serbs have lost about 2,5 some serbian and international historians are mentioning even 3 million people and that is a great number considering that there's only about 8,8 or (by some data) 9 million Serbs in the world including Serbs in Serbia.
So again we are very thankful to Mr Pesach and to the Jewish people for giving us the opportunity to say the truth about Serbian people,again we don't generalize but it is a fact that to this day there's a significant number of Croats in Croatia who still hate Serbs very much and don't want to recognize what they did to the Serbs throughout the history.
We don't want to fight with our friends,is that OK.
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
People, let me just say that Americanhero is a good guy.  I've never seen him being being to anyone on the forum.  There are good and bad people in every nation.  Americanhero is a good guy.  He never killed your loved ones, and is quite sympathetic to the Serbian cause.  So you don't have to agree with him or the other Catholics, but please be civil. 

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  Americanhero is not leaving this forum! He demonstrated his support to Serbs and Jewish people! anybody who disagree with me, please take a look over AH posts in the past!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
4International do you even know how many Croatians are members of this forum?
I will give you the answer it is just 1 and it is me.
How could croatians like me join when the Admins put a block on all IP's coming from Croatia

Shalom AmericanHero,

you are a great righteous Gentile member of the JTF forum whom I deeply admire and respect for rising above the traditional Croat Ustasha hatred for all things Serbian and Jewish. I understand you are a wonderful, decent righteous American Gentile of Croat descent.I was under the impression that we had at least several other members who were Croats and it is very unfortunate that I was wrong.

However you must understand what happened here in late 2007 before you or I formally joined JTF. The reason why Chaim blocked IP's coming from Croatia was because we had way too many pro-Ustasha Croats from Croatia coming here verbally abusing JTF members ["flaming"/"trolling"]. The deep hatred of Jews and Serbs they expressed on JTF's forum was due to Chaim speaking out against "Thompson" [Marko Perkovic] and his neo-Ustasha groupies as well as Chaim's exposure of the fact that pro-Ustasha politicians were running Croatia today who had ethnically cleansed over 800,000 Serbs from Croatia and Krajina from 1990 -1995 and deny that the Holocaust took place. What we saw from these pro-Ustasha Croats was mainly Holocaust-denial and complete contempt for Serbs and Jews and everything that we at JTF stand for.

The sad reality is that even though our forums were open to Croatian IP's at that time, we did not have - as far as I am aware - any Croats from Croatia who came on board JTF to:

1) acknowledge the Ustasha perpetrated Holocaust against Serbs, Jews and Roma that took place in Croatia from 1941 to 1945.

2) apologize to the Serbs and Jews for what happened.

3) condemn the Ustasha as a bunch of vicious mass murderers.

Instead of the above we had many Croatians say [I'm paraphrasing here]:

1) the Holocaust "never happened" or was "grossly exaggerated"

2) No apology would be forthcoming - since "it never happened, why should we Croats apologize?" or "the Serbs and Jews killed Croats in World War 2 so why should we Croats say we are sorry?"

Or they would reply to Chaim's videos and say things like "you Serbs and Jews deserved what you got in WW2"! and "we can't wait to finish the job that Hitler started!"

3) The WW2 "Ustasha founded modern day Croatia and are Croatian heroes who defended Croatia from Serbian and Jewish communists and Chetniks"

So really, dear brother AmericanHero, I hope you can now understand and accept that Chaim made the correct decision to ban these Ustasha Nazi beasts' IP's and their disgusting Holocaust denial and hatred of everything Serbian and Jewish.

best,

Joshua.