Re: Please give this video 5 stars
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 01:02:39 AM »
Edited by Chaimfan
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 02:02:10 AM by C.F. »

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 01:34:24 AM »
Ralph, what happened to your anti-Hispanic pictures? Did you forget the password to your Photobucket acc't or something?

Same lame, repetitive attacks and this is getting old. Why don't you make a list of everyone who you think is a troll and why you think they are. Try to keep the list less than 10 pages.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 01:43:41 AM »
Philip, please calm down.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2008, 02:06:36 AM »
His name is Ralph, Mishmaat.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2008, 02:06:59 AM »

There is a pattern of him attacking people who he disagrees with.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2008, 03:11:04 AM »
Philip, we do sometimes have vigorous arguments with each other, but that's just the nature of this forum. I'm not going to tell C.F., or you, to tone it down anymore. I just ask that we just drop this petty argument and focus our energy on more serious issues.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2008, 06:55:19 AM »
Chaim explained that in one of his broadcasts a while back but I forget which one. It's probably in one of the ask threads where you can find out which show in the archive to download.

Thanks, I'll try to find it.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2008, 07:03:29 AM »
<snip>
There are many cases of genetic disorders that can lead to extreme weight gain. In addition their are thyroid, metabolic and other disorders that could also be the causative factor in this case. Without access to a complete medical history, I think we should give this girl and her family the benefit of the dought.

Diets do not always work due to the way our bodies process food.

When we eat, our bodies break down each component of the food to its most component parts. For example, fat Does not remain fat, nor protein remain protein etc. The body simply needs the raw material to synthesize what it needs. If a persons body has a genetic flaw that causes it to produce more fat then required for normal operations, it will be stored thus leading to problems. There are many disorders that are based around a flaw in our DNA that prevents the correct construction of various needed items. (Trace mineral defrcits are another good example of what can go wrong with our DNA)

This is why some people can eat what are considered to be unhealthy foods yet have very good blood work and no overt health issues, while some Healthy eaters have heart attacks in their 30s.and are overweight.

I understand that many people have heard differing things about nutrition. I have gotten the information above from Biology texts and from discussions with my father who is a PhD biologist as well as from lectures that I have attended given by researchers.

does anybody have flaws causing them to produce less fat?

or, yes, but it's not considered a flaw?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2008, 08:44:48 AM »
I can't believe this whole thread.
A child who overeats is sinful?
I think to attack this child is sinful.
Anyone who does that, better worry about the damage they are doing to their own soul.
It seems obvious that Ralph is trying to be devisive to the forum.  From this and other threads.
It is time to ignore stupid and evil threads like this one.
It was not posted to initiate conversation about the problems of that child.
It was posted to mock her.
I think it is beneath the members of JTF to mock a child.
God Bless the members who can understand that this child has a problem.
She is not a sinful.  As a Mother, my heart goes out to her.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2008, 11:15:50 AM »
She is too heavy for her age, such a shame.  She sure has alot of energy though, and someone should be putting efforts into getting her on a proper diet and medical care.  Refer her to Richard Simmons who has done wonders for so many heavy people of all ages!

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2008, 02:15:50 PM »
<snip>
There are many cases of genetic disorders that can lead to extreme weight gain. In addition their are thyroid, metabolic and other disorders that could also be the causative factor in this case. Without access to a complete medical history, I think we should give this girl and her family the benefit of the dought.

Diets do not always work due to the way our bodies process food.

When we eat, our bodies break down each component of the food to its most component parts. For example, fat Does not remain fat, nor protein remain protein etc. The body simply needs the raw material to synthesize what it needs. If a persons body has a genetic flaw that causes it to produce more fat then required for normal operations, it will be stored thus leading to problems. There are many disorders that are based around a flaw in our DNA that prevents the correct construction of various needed items. (Trace mineral defrcits are another good example of what can go wrong with our DNA)

This is why some people can eat what are considered to be unhealthy foods yet have very good blood work and no overt health issues, while some Healthy eaters have heart attacks in their 30s.and are overweight.

I understand that many people have heard differing things about nutrition. I have gotten the information above from Biology texts and from discussions with my father who is a PhD biologist as well as from lectures that I have attended given by researchers.

does anybody have flaws causing them to produce less fat?

or, yes, but it's not considered a flaw?

Yes there are disorders that cause people to not produce the fat reqiured by their body. In some ways this can be more of a danger than over production.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2008, 06:35:13 PM »
Yes there are disorders that cause people to not produce the fat reqiured by their body. In some ways this can be more of a danger than over production.

do you know the names of these disorders?

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2008, 07:09:56 PM »
Anyone who does that, better worry about the damage they are doing to their own soul.
It seems obvious that Ralph is trying to be devisive to the forum.  From this and other threads.
G-d Bless the members who can understand that this child has a problem.

I never said she was sinful and how can I be divisive with a thread like this? I'm sorry I didn't know there were so many bleeding hearts here. Americans are the most overweight people in the developed world http://www.forbes.com/forbeslife/2007/02/07/worlds-fattest-countries-forbeslife-cx_ls_0208worldfat_2.html. There's nothing wrong with this person except that she's a bratty, spoiled child with an undisciplined mother. If humans have disorders that make them fat then why are Americans so overweight compared to other developed nations and why was America at one time in much better shape? Why is Israel's overweight rate 57.3% but America's is 74.1%? Every year it's getting worse:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2008, 07:17:57 PM »
G-d Bless the members who can understand that this child has a problem.
I agree Bullcat. Why can't Ralph make a normal thread just once?

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »

do you know the names of these disorders?

Not by specific name...There are over 6000 genetic disorders so Its not possible for most people to know them all.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=omim

Above is a very good website that lists them all. some of the difficulties that people with fat production / storage problems face are lack of energy production, lack of sufficient insulation and nerve cell development disorders.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2008, 07:43:00 PM »
Ralph - I don't think making fun of a child is the way to start a topic about overweight Americans.  Where in the title of your thread did you mention overweight Americans?  You just wanted us to rate a video making fun of a child.  I don't care how many years of CDC maps you post now.  Please. ::)   
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2008, 09:52:07 PM »
I agree with Bullcat on this one.  That was clearly a sick child. We shouldn't have posts like what Philip put up, making fun of them. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2008, 05:13:14 AM »
Putting all those pictures on the forum was basically as bad as or worse than any SPAM

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2008, 05:45:48 AM »
I apologize to the admins and mods for making this topic and I won't do such things anymore. I've locked it.