Author Topic: Here is an honest Muzzie. Why? See for yourself! I would throw pig turds at him!  (Read 438 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

This is an honest Muzzhead, cause he shows what a virus their vomit cult really is.  This was the Bali bombing Ba**ard, this filthy animal.  Showing that it is ok to murder non Muslims..

Where is the silent voice?  It is long over due to start screaming that the non Muslim world has had enough!  I for one has had it up to hear with them.  And the day if I ever lead this nation I want it clearly written in the books THROW EVERYONE OF THESE COCKROACHES OUT OF THE UNITED STATES!  Maybe other "Kafir" nations will follow along and they start throwing these cancers out of their lands too.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
This is one of the scarest videos that I have seen. It makes me very sad and concerned for the world when you realise how twisted people can become. Although I would like nothing more than to live in peace, there comes a point where it becomes mandatory to protect the Innocent, and ensure that evil is not allowed to spread.

I wish that this was not the case, but since I live in the real world, there does not seem to be any other option.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
what gets me about that video is the white guy who said "he makes all good muslims look bad" they are all bad!. Even the terrorist said you are krill(SP) you infidel you  know nothing.