Author Topic: Mumbai victims including Chabad and wife raped and bodies mutilated  (Read 2584 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Article with links and police photos http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/195601.php 

ly Made a Comeback.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Mumbai Terrorists Sexually Humiliated Victims Before Killing Them

The Mumbai terrorists sexually humiliated their victims in the Taj before killing them.
Even the Rabbi and his wife at Nariman House were sexually assaulted and their genitalia mutilated.

The victims of the Mumbai attacks were sexually humiliated before they were slaughtered.
Beeqube reported, via LGF:

Disturbing photographs made available to this newspapers by police sources indicate that several of the guests at the Taj Mahal Hotel during the siege November 26 were sexually humiliated by the terrorists and then shot dead.

Police sources confirm that even as the terrorists were engaged in a fierce combat with NSG commandos, they were humiliating their hostages before ending their terrifying ordeal.

Foreign guests were their particular target. Eight of the 31 killed at the Taj were foreign nationals.

Photographs taken by a police forensic team after the hotel was sanitised yield a gruesome picture of some of the guests in the nude.

These bodies were found away from the hotel's swimming pool which makes it clear that they were not those guests who were taken hostage from the poolside.

"Even the Rabbi and his wife at Nariman House were sexually assaulted and their genitalia mutilated," said a senior officer of the investigating team, not wishing to be quoted.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 05:57:40 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Mumbai victims including Chabad and wife raped and bodies mutilated
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 08:18:51 PM »
What is completely shocking to me is that I discovered that there are people who are denying that the bodies of the Rabbi and his wife were tortured before they were killed. I have found several sources, including the accursed Jerusalem Post, which are reporting that the Rabbi and his wife were not tortured. It is this kind of deceit and lies which the Holocaust deniers and the 9/11 conspiracy theorists use. It is a sick world where the evil will quickly distort and twist events in the hopes deceiving the righteous.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 08:30:07 PM »
Do we need any more proof how evil these muslims are and our spineless govt didnt attack pakistan  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 08:35:27 PM »
I don't know what is worse--the sadistic torture that the victims were subjected to, or the fact that the vast majority of the Gentile world believes that the rabbi and his wife's fate represented "justifiable outrage" by the Islamic world over the "ongoing torture" in "Palestine" and Kashmir.

I can't tell you how many hundreds of MSM op-ed pieces are circulating around urging us to "understand" what would cause the terrorists to do such a thing. And sadly, they will probably achieve their aim. If they were able to convince most Americans that 9/11 was the result of "Islamic rage" against "atrocities" that America has committed against the Muslim world, why wouldn't they succeed on an event that happened on the other side of the world, that most Americans never cared about to begin with?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 01:20:14 AM »
Mumbai, Kashmir and so-called Falsetine are all tearful saga of cruelties and tortures by muslamic terrorism.

It is good that Israel has retaliated somewhat good at Gaza.

All concerned authorities must retaliate all out and quickly against the muslamic terrorism.     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 01:40:43 AM »
I think it's also telling that the American left is completely silent on this issue until they can think of some evil position to take on this. Michael Moore's website said absolutely nothing about it (or the Blagojovich scandal) but he posts every Taliban report about "innocent civilians" being killed. They are silent just as in 9-11 because their positions are exposed as useless, wrong and naive when these things happen.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 06:51:38 AM »
It is the nature of the quranimal to commit such terrible crimes. There is nothing special about it. I have listened to a speech of Rabbi Kahane, that is on video.google.com, where he mentioned the rapes and murderings of Jewish women in Israel herself. You hear from every western country about this cases weekly. I am shure the vast majority of cases in Israel, the USA, Europe or Australia is hidden by the media.

In Germany I know for shure, that the association of the journalist has a directive not to mention the background of the murderers and rapist because of "educational" reasons.

Number 12 - Discrimination
It is not allowed to dicriminate against somebody, because of his gender, his handicap or his affiliation to a ethnic, religious, social or national group.

direction 12.1 – Reports about crimes
It is only allowed to mention the affilation of an offender to a religious, ethnic or other miniority if there is a reasonable reference to the crime.
Specially it has to be noticed, that the mentioning could be prejudice against minorities.

Source: http://www.presserat.de/uploads/media/Pressekodex_01.pdf

Muslimes are criminals by nature and they are totally nuts and evil like dogs with canine madness. In addition they contributing nothing to the economy and are soaking our blood, like vampires by consuming welfare in the most cases.

But to blaim a quranimal for this is pointless. This animals are so primitive and bestialized, that I highly doubt, that they are having really free choice. This "people" are not able to see their terrible crimes. For them there is evertime an excuse or justification.

The only way is to get rid of them. Equal like ...

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 07:03:28 AM »
Well, their cult allows them to murder and even to rape women and female children, but it's supposed not to allow male rape, since that would be homosexuality. However those blood thirsty filthy animals, (ooopsss, sorry for offending animals) won't even follow their own cult rules, when it comes to satisfy their crave for evil.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 07:38:34 AM »
I've heard homosexuality and homosexual rape is pretty rampant in the Muslim world.  I guess it's not ok to have a woman show her face but raping men is alright.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 07:52:17 AM »
A scorpion will be a scorpion a moslem will be a moslem the world needs to rid itself of this curse of pigs.I'm sorry for insulting pigs they  are intelligent animals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2008, 07:53:50 AM »
A scorpion will be a scorpion a moslem will be an animal

True