Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 4, 2009.  (Read 10109 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 4, 2009.
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2009, 08:40:37 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

My question this week relates to the 80,000 Muslim Nazi Terrorists that were allowed into Israel following the horrific Oslo Agreement.   

Where did most of these Muslim Nazi Terrorists come from?      In other words,   were they living in Judea,   Samaria,    Gaza,   and/ or the Golan Heights and were invited to live in what's considered pre-1967 Israel?     Or were they from one of many Muslim countries and then invited into Israel?     

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline yamyam1

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2009, 11:40:38 AM »
Shalom Chaim.

which party do you endorse for the 2009 elections in Eretz Israel,
now that Marzel's party dropped out of the race to benefit the "National Union" party?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 08:56:58 PM »
Hey Chaim, I just got back from Israel after 4 months in yeshiva and in Jerusalem life was normal for the most part even with the whole Gaza situation. Do you expect the entire country to be under a physical threat due to the war, or do you think that whatever happens in Gaza will stay in Gaza?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2009, 05:55:47 PM »
Israel miraculously won 5 wars with arabs 48,56, 67, and 73, and 82 when one of Israel's goals is to liberate Jewish land.  Since those wars Israel has run away from Hezbollah in Lebanon twice, and Hama/ PLO from Gaza.  Do you think G-d helped Israel defeat the arabs for 5 wars bacause jews went out and captured land and Now, G-d, knowing the jews are going to give up land for peace, has made Israel run away from its enemies and continue the state of warfare Israel is in, in order not to give Jewish land?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2009, 04:04:36 AM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

thank you very much for answering my question on last week's show. When I wrote "most American Jews" I left out the most important part - I should have written "most American Jews in politics".My apologies for the error and for the length of last week's post. Specifically what I was trying to get across is the phenomenon of anti-Serbian Jews like Joe Lieberman, the late Tom Lantos, Richard Holbrooke, Benjamin Gilman, Eliot Engel and many others who sided with the Albanian and Bosnian muslim Nazis as well as the Croatian Nazis known as the Ustasha beginning in the early 90's and continuing to this very day .

I remember a debate on Canadian website Israpundit between several pro-Serbian Jews and the editor, Ted Belman. Mr. Belman's position was that the above American Jewish politicians should not be condemned for their anti-Serbian hatred and policies because they simply "were not aware" that the muslim Albanians, Bosnians and Croats were really the bad guys and had perpetrated a horrific Holocaust against Serbs and Jews in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo during World War 2 or that such history was somehow irrelevant because these Jewish politicians were simply "duped" by the media.

Mr. Belman also defended his position by comparing it to the support that many prominent American Jews in politics gave in favor of the Oslo Accords, stating that these Jews "had no idea" what the muslim Nazi Arabs were really like and what they would do to Israeli Jews later on by dishonoring the so-called "peace agreement". Ipso facto, you can't blame American Jewish politicians for siding with the muslim Albanians, Bosnians and Ustasha Nazi Croatians against the Serbs.

Do you honestly believe that these American Jewish politicians "had no idea" who these Nazi animals really are - as Mr. Belman was saying in their defense - and how can anyone who is pro-Israel support the Albanian, Bosnian and Croatian Nazi beasts considering the Holocaust they perpetrated against the Jews and Serbs - a Holocaust which they either deny or proudly glorify to this day? 

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »
Dear Chaim

Last week you disagreed with my casual use of the term Palestinians.  Certainly your argument that it is a contrived nationalism that conveniently came into being only for the purpose of killing Jews is correct.  However, in thinking more about it, I am convinced we should use the term.

Certainly there are now a group of people who identify themselves as Palestinians and I don't think acknowledging that fact concedes that they are entitled to rule Eretz Yisrael.  There are ethnic groups all over the world that do not have their own nation.  In fact I think the sociology of Palestinians is a case study in negative culture.  The problem with Palestinians is that they have no purpose in life other than to kill Jews.  Even the Nazis were more balanced in that they had an existing German culture on which they were based. 

Palestinians are perpetual self identified victims.  They have built a sick culture of death.  While Jews make advances in medicine, computer technology and other positive aspects, what have the Palestinians built.  Their only contributions to mankind are suicide bombers and honor killings.  Perhaps this is the result of a culture that is built totally on hatred and self defined victimization.

Sometimes when I read the angry and difficult stories of the Gush Katif refugees an uneasy alarm goes off in my head.  After almost 4 years many have not been permanently resettled.  They often insist on living together with their old community.  My old cousing who was in concentration camps during the holocaust was resettled in the USA in less than 4 years.  How many refugees did Israel resettle during its founding?  The Gush Katif refugees have complained of their kids turning to drugs and other poor behaviors as a result of their situation.  Certainly these people were screwed by an evil government but I believe as Jews they have an obligation to rebuild their lives in a positive manner and provide a good future for their children.  I am concerned they are following the path of the Palestinians of finding reasons to be permanent victims.

In summary I believe we should encourage the use of the term Palestinian as a definition of a deranged society that has not earned any nation let alone ours which by the way is ours and not for anyone else.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 03:54:35 PM »
Hi Chaim, how do you think the current situation in Gaza will affect the outcome of the upcoming Israeli election? Thanks so much Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.