Author Topic: What if I meet a Jewish girl?  (Read 36758 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: What if I meet a Jewish girl?
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2007, 06:43:45 PM »

If u wnt me 2 strt rytin lyk some bang messed up, gangsta/[censored] bwoi "WANNABE" den i would. I dnt write lyk how i do on Jtf to ma frnds.....i save it up :D Bt don't it make u sik readin dis drivvle way of writin. Blurrrghh....

That style of writing reminds me of sex.  It makes me crave to have children.  No young women will ever date me because I cannot speak like that even fi I want to.  So I have to find substitutes for real female company.  But if I was to live longer enough to get older this problem will haunt me because I can only get along with women much younger or much older than I am.

Straight after texting her mates the young girl gives in to her lusts with her boy - and they love each other.  THis style of typing is awesome.  IT means ease and happiness.  It means horizons and dreams and hopes.  IT means babies.  Those of us afflicted with formal speech are a cursed race.

The L-rd has smitten me and I am like a tattered rag caught in the storm before his sight.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2007, 06:47:02 PM »
The young white girls go out at night, and speak like this, and the black bwoys are in town, and the white girls look the black boys up and down, and lick their lips, and crave to wrap their arms around the bald black guys, and let their blonde hair hang down over their naked black torsos.  And the white girls giggle and laugh, and crave for the black men, because it is night time and fun time, drink and intimacy, sleep and comfort, a world awaits.

But a white guy such as I has only neurosis and complications.  The white woman throws herself at her black man and she is taken into Paradise.  I want Paradise.  I want women.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »
Maybe Fruit you should move to the U.S. many women here would appreciate your grasp of the English language
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2007, 07:20:41 PM »
Or if you want to lower yourself to the sad level of text talk, degrading the english language, then i could teach you.  :D Repeat after me:

IMMA SWR DWN ALL DA LAYDZ N MIZ MANDEMZ GNNA CRAVE 4 ME, I DNT GIVE A *BEEP* WHEN IMMA *BEEP**BEEP*BEEPIN*....SUP BLAD, WZ GWANIN?! IMMA SO MAD N HIGH ON DESE RANDOM SHIZZLES, MN I FINK IM GNNA FLY, U FEELIN ME BRV?

Its really a stupid thing to want to speak like that but it sure allows you to let off steam. Its progressing so much it'll soon be its own language. There has even been a change in the school curicculam so that we are able to "understand" the work better. Its craziness!! Whats the root cause of it all?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 08:31:01 AM »
In an age where computers can do everything; in an age where most people find literature boring; in an age where TV shows and movies furnish intellectual nourishment - basically, a transition age where the old world is passing on and a new technocratic 'Tower of Babel' world is (re)appearing - people probably don't need to write full sentences to get on.

I've heard it said that all a person needs to get by on a trip of the world is a working knowledge of English.  People don't even have to learn languages any more!

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 02:14:48 PM »
When Sarah was a Muslim, she wrote like a typical teenager. When she left Islam, her writing skills improved. That's because Islam makes people dumb. She herself admitted JTF made her write better.

Also, there is a difference between writing with spelling mistakes and bad grammer then the immature computer slang where people don't write complete sentences. I think most teenagers are just lazy when typing. I was never like that when I was a teenager. I've always use periods and commas and full words.

When I was little, I didn't know how to spell because I didn't learn it yet. I remember in First Grade, I would spell things how they sounded to me with abbreviated spellings because I didn't know how to spell it. When I learned how to read and write, I started spelling things correctly. It seems that these teenagers are going 10 years backwards in terms of their education. It is truly a dumbing down of youth today.

She was  Muslim?

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007, 06:25:42 PM »
When Sarah was a Muslim, she wrote like a typical teenager. When she left Islam, her writing skills improved. That's because Islam makes people dumb. She herself admitted JTF made her write better.

Also, there is a difference between writing with spelling mistakes and bad grammer then the immature computer slang where people don't write complete sentences. I think most teenagers are just lazy when typing. I was never like that when I was a teenager. I've always use periods and commas and full words.

When I was little, I didn't know how to spell because I didn't learn it yet. I remember in First Grade, I would spell things how they sounded to me with abbreviated spellings because I didn't know how to spell it. When I learned how to read and write, I started spelling things correctly. It seems that these teenagers are going 10 years backwards in terms of their education. It is truly a dumbing down of youth today.

She was  Muslim?

Yes, this is true. Sarah's writing has improved a lot.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 04:12:58 PM »
Here's a combination of 'leet speak and chat-room slang (please, excuse me if I sound like an idiot):

z0mg u r teh h4xx0rz!!1! i r teh 1337 pwnereere!! rOFLMAO!!!!1 so wen i met her she wuz lik LoL!! and i waz liek OMFG  u r teh gay lol..    D;  lmao brb

I would just like to say that it might not be that much of a big deal to leave out some proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation (of course not to the extent shown above) when playing computer games which, obviously, have very tight time constrictions; so you have to type fast before the enemy kills you in games like Counter-Strike: Source or Battlefield 2 to name just a few. But whenever I'm on, let's say, forums or any other form of IRC aside from computer games, I adhere religiously to proper spelling, grammar, capitalization and punctuation.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2007, 05:21:07 PM »
Alex thats funny and so true! And the sad thing is, when you are seemingly unaware of what each made up slang word is, you are considered "late" and unworthy of being spoken too if you're not in their league.

What is ROFL?

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2007, 11:38:53 PM »
What is ROFL?

ROFL means "Rolling On (The) Floor Laughing."

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2007, 11:35:39 AM »
Is that it. I was expecting something, a little more extravagent. So how many have we got now? Theres LOL, LMAO, ROFL......
 :)

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2007, 03:09:51 PM »
Is that it. I was expecting something, a little more extravagent. So how many have we got now? Theres LOL, LMAO, ROFL......

STFU, GTFO, BRB, TBH, BTW, IMO (I am yet unaware of what that one means) OMG; OMFG, WTF, z0mg u h4x n00b!!1. That's about it. Please excuse the first two which mean "shut the **** up," and "get the **** out;" pardon the offensiveness.

I might just create a thread providing the character translations for 'leet speak, along with the basis of IM slang and its little "anomalies" in categories such as spelling. For instance, on occassion, the word "the" has been mispelled as "teh" via typo. Also, as a few of you have seen in some of my posts, I mixed the exclamation mark with the number one. This is due to releasing the Shift key before the 1/exclam. key. Of course the majority of these occurences nowadays such as those I have listed above are usually spawned out of humor and to mock the people who are bound to actually make those mistakes.

Here's a translator for 'leet speak.

Wow. I am indeed the definition of "nerd." I need to get out more.

Also, I find it funny how I assisted in the derailment of this thread. It started out with Sat Chit in search of a Jewish woman, now we're talking about 'net speak. Maybe "derailment" is a bit extreme but I feel a modicum of guilt for abetting and being apart of a discussion that deviated away from the inital topic which was about romance. It just... seems a bit rude...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 04:37:23 PM by Alex »

NoahideGentile

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2007, 09:20:12 PM »
?

NO[/b][/size][/size] NO[/b][/size][/size] NO[/b][/size][/size] NO[/b][/size][/size] NO[/b][/size][/size]

i CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. THE JEWS NEED TO KEEP THEIR BLOOD PURE SO Hashem AKA G--D can BEGIN THE NEW AND EXCITIGN GOLDEN AGE. The jews CANNOT INTERMIX WITH MERE GENTILES NO MATTER HOW righteous, noahidic, godly, loving, holy, witty, lucious, manly, caring, peaceful, jollviating, nice GENTILE they find! IT IS ALL IN TEH TORAH AND ZOHAR, AND IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN WHICH I HOPE YOU ARE, IT IS IN YOUR BOOK OF REVELATIONS.

ftf

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2007, 09:21:02 PM »
Noahide, you should write G-d's YKVK name. It's so holy that you should say k and not h. And even if you were allowed to write it, it's not spelled the way you wrote it. It's really pronounced like the first word in the "J witnesses" but with a Y and not a J. If people don't know what I mean by a "J witness", it's that schvartza religion where schvartzas go around knocking on doors.

The ones to whom you are refferring are not all black, in fact, none of them that I have seen have been black, it really is a rather silly religion though... They actually believe that only 144000 people can ever get  into heaven...

On the topic of internet short hand, you forgot ROFLMAO... You (Alex) also forgot FFS, however, I would never use that, in fact of those that you posted, there are five that I would never use. Three contain swear words, and two are in my opinion blasphemy.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2007, 04:49:37 AM »
Dear Noahide gentile,

Why do you say, 'If you are a Christian - and I hope that you are'?   ???  I have read the Christian book of 'Revelation' and is it probably the most farcical thing passing for serious religion that I've ever set eyes on.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2007, 05:00:53 AM »
I have had black and white J witnesses knock on my door. I do not mind so much, I like people who are earnest in their endeavours.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2007, 02:28:30 PM »
Noahide, you should write G-d's YKVK name. It's so holy that you should say k and not h. And even if you were allowed to write it, it's not spelled the way you wrote it. It's really pronounced like the first word in the "J witnesses" but with a Y and not a J. If people don't know what I mean by a "J witness", it's that schvartza religion where schvartzas go around knocking on doors.

I will try to write in G-d's YKVK name for now on.

Dear Noahide gentile,

Why do you say, 'If you are a Christian - and I hope that you are'?     I have read the Christian book of 'Revelation' and is it probably the most farcical thing passing for serious religion that I've ever set eyes on.

Dear Mr. Loins

I was not addressing you in that post. BUT SAYING THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS IS FAKE? THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS PREDICTS THE NEW GOLDEN AGE WITH YKVK AND HIS MESSENGERS. YU MUSLIM SAUDI NAZI PEICE OF SH*T.

And as I said before, the book of revelations says 144,000 from each tribe of israel (means jews) would be there, THAT IS WHY I PROMOTE JEWISH RACIAL PURITY. IF not, THEN THE GOLDEN AGE WILL BE DELAYED.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2007, 02:32:19 PM »
This may seem pretty racist, BUT I BELIEVE THE JEWS TO BE THE MASTER RACE . PERHAPS THEY WILL NOT BE IN THE NEW AGE (SINCE EVERYONE WILL BE HELD UP TO GOD'S STANDARD) BUT THEY ARE NOW. AND THE BLOODLINE OF RIGHTEOUS ISAAC/abraham NEEDS TO BE KEPT pure.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2007, 06:10:51 PM »
YU MUSLIM SAUDI NAZI PEICE OF SH*T.

Tut-Tut.
I don't think the word G-d or Has'chem or in fact any talk of the Jewish race being holy, should be mentioned amoung such an insult. Its quite  uncalled for as well.

This may seem pretty racist, BUT I BELIEVE THE JEWS TO BE THE MASTER RACE . PERHAPS THEY WILL NOT BE IN THE NEW AGE (SINCE EVERYONE WILL BE HELD UP TO G-d'S STANDARD) BUT THEY ARE NOW. AND THE BLOODLINE OF RIGHTEOUS ISAAC/abraham NEEDS TO BE KEPT pure.

I agree and although they may know it. I believe a Jew should not act as a superior because they are infact not, in terms mentally and physically. They have their clasp upon the most righteous of religions  and are a master race because of it. Without a practice of Judaism they are not a master race, even if they are Jewish just in terms of race.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 06:41:48 PM by Sarah »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2007, 06:32:24 PM »
BUT SAYING THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS IS FAKE? THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS PREDICTS THE NEW GOLDEN AGE WITH YKVK AND HIS MESSENGERS. YU MUSLIM SAUDI NAZI PEICE OF SH*T.

I wipe my dirty backside with your New Testament.   :-*

NoahideGentile

« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2007, 08:19:34 PM »
BUT SAYING THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS IS FAKE? THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS PREDICTS THE NEW GOLDEN AGE WITH YKVK AND HIS MESSENGERS. YU MUSLIM SAUDI NAZI PEICE OF SH*T.

I wipe my dirty backside with your New Testament.   :-*

Yea I think J*sus was NOT G-d AT ALL BUT JUST A MESSENGER AND SON, THE JEWS SAID THIS EARLY ON AND NO ONE LISTENED TO THEM, WE CAN BLAME THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR THIS ONE.
However, if you hate the new testmanet, you HATE THE 144,000 (TIMES 12 FOR THE TRIBES) JEWS THAT ARE CHOSEN. You cannot insult the New Testament or you spit in the face of the selected Holy israeltie jews from those tribes. who are those jews? Probably the ones that kept their race pure and never self-hated!!

I agree and although they may know it. I believe a Jew should not act as a superior because they are infact not, in terms mentally and physically. They have their clasp upon the most righteous of religions  and are a master race because of it. Without a practice of Judaism they are not a master race, even if they are Jewish just in terms of race.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
The jews who are descendents of Abraham/Isaac (all jews unless recently converted) are the master race! Einstein was NOT JEWISH BY FAITH and even said he wanted buddhism to be the religion of the future! Yet look how smart he was. ITs the blood AND race.

I don't think the word G-d or Has'chem or in fact any talk of the Jewish race being holy, should be mentioned amoung such an insult. Its quite  uncalled for as well.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY MUSLIMS LIVE IN SCOTLAND? hOW CAN I BE SURE WHO IS WHO? ANy arab with a kilt on could be a scottsman.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 08:24:03 PM by NoahideGentile »

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2007, 08:23:54 PM »

STFU, GTFO, BRB, TBH, BTW, IMO (I am yet unaware of what that one means) OMG; OMFG, WTF, z0mg u h4x n00b!!1. That's about it. Please excuse the first two which mean "shut the **** up," and "get the **** out;" pardon the offensiveness.

I might just create a thread providing the character translations for 'leet speak, along with the basis of IM slang and its little "anomalies" in categories such as spelling. For instance, on occassion, the word "the" has been mispelled as "teh" via typo. Also, as a few of you have seen in some of my posts, I mixed the exclamation mark with the number one. This is due to releasing the Shift key before the 1/exclam. key. Of course the majority of these occurences nowadays such as those I have listed above are usually spawned out of humor and to mock the people who are bound to actually make those mistakes.

Here's a translator for 'leet speak.

Wow. I am indeed the definition of "nerd." I need to get out more.

Also, I find it funny how I assisted in the derailment of this thread. It started out with Sat Chit in search of a Jewish woman, now we're talking about 'net speak. Maybe "derailment" is a bit extreme but I feel a modicum of guilt for abetting and being apart of a discussion that deviated away from the inital topic which was about romance. It just... seems a bit rude...

imo= in my opinion
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2007, 04:43:29 AM »
DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY MUSLIMS LIVE IN SCOTLAND? hOW CAN I BE SURE WHO IS WHO? ANy arab with a kilt on could be a scottsman.

What has that got to do with anything?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
The jews who are descendents of Abraham/Isaac (all jews unless recently converted) are the master race! Einstein was NOT JEWISH BY FAITH and even said he wanted buddhism to be the religion of the future! Yet look how smart he was. ITs the blood AND race.

Not every single Jew is as intelligent as Einstein. Wake up Noahidegentile! JEWS ARE PEOPLE. They are the CHOSEN people. Not a superhuman race.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2007, 09:10:29 AM »
Not every single Jew is as intelligent as Einstein. Wake up Noahidegentile! JEWS ARE PEOPLE. They are the CHOSEN people. Not a superhuman race.

Have you read the bible? I doubt you're even a jew, i bet you're an arabian negro convert if you think this way.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 09:27:30 AM by NoahideGentile »

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2007, 11:26:07 AM »
She is just a muslim pretending shes not.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll