Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

What if I meet a Jewish girl?

<< < (6/12) > >>

Fruit of thy loins:

--- Quote from: Sarah on March 28, 2007, 06:11:32 PM ---
If u wnt me 2 strt rytin lyk some bang messed up, gangsta/[censored] bwoi "WANNABE" den i would. I dnt write lyk how i do on Jtf to ma frnds.....i save it up :D Bt don't it make u sik readin dis drivvle way of writin. Blurrrghh....

--- End quote ---

That style of writing reminds me of sex.  It makes me crave to have children.  No young women will ever date me because I cannot speak like that even fi I want to.  So I have to find substitutes for real female company.  But if I was to live longer enough to get older this problem will haunt me because I can only get along with women much younger or much older than I am.

Straight after texting her mates the young girl gives in to her lusts with her boy - and they love each other.  THis style of typing is awesome.  IT means ease and happiness.  It means horizons and dreams and hopes.  IT means babies.  Those of us afflicted with formal speech are a cursed race.

The L-rd has smitten me and I am like a tattered rag caught in the storm before his sight.

Fruit of thy loins:
The young white girls go out at night, and speak like this, and the black bwoys are in town, and the white girls look the black boys up and down, and lick their lips, and crave to wrap their arms around the bald black guys, and let their blonde hair hang down over their naked black torsos.  And the white girls giggle and laugh, and crave for the black men, because it is night time and fun time, drink and intimacy, sleep and comfort, a world awaits.

But a white guy such as I has only neurosis and complications.  The white woman throws herself at her black man and she is taken into Paradise.  I want Paradise.  I want women.

mord:
Maybe Fruit you should move to the U.S. many women here would appreciate your grasp of the English language

Sarah:
Or if you want to lower yourself to the sad level of text talk, degrading the english language, then i could teach you.  :D Repeat after me:

IMMA SWR DWN ALL DA LAYDZ N MIZ MANDEMZ GNNA CRAVE 4 ME, I DNT GIVE A *BEEP* WHEN IMMA *BEEP**BEEP*BEEPIN*....SUP BLAD, WZ GWANIN?! IMMA SO MAD N HIGH ON DESE RANDOM SHIZZLES, MN I FINK IM GNNA FLY, U FEELIN ME BRV?

Its really a stupid thing to want to speak like that but it sure allows you to let off steam. Its progressing so much it'll soon be its own language. There has even been a change in the school curicculam so that we are able to "understand" the work better. Its craziness!! Whats the root cause of it all?

Fruit of thy loins:
In an age where computers can do everything; in an age where most people find literature boring; in an age where TV shows and movies furnish intellectual nourishment - basically, a transition age where the old world is passing on and a new technocratic 'Tower of Babel' world is (re)appearing - people probably don't need to write full sentences to get on.

I've heard it said that all a person needs to get by on a trip of the world is a working knowledge of English.  People don't even have to learn languages any more!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version