Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

What if I meet a Jewish girl?

<< < (7/12) > >>

Dominater96:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on March 28, 2007, 07:30:14 PM ---When Sarah was a Muslim, she wrote like a typical teenager. When she left Islam, her writing skills improved. That's because Islam makes people dumb. She herself admitted JTF made her write better.

Also, there is a difference between writing with spelling mistakes and bad grammer then the immature computer slang where people don't write complete sentences. I think most teenagers are just lazy when typing. I was never like that when I was a teenager. I've always use periods and commas and full words.

When I was little, I didn't know how to spell because I didn't learn it yet. I remember in First Grade, I would spell things how they sounded to me with abbreviated spellings because I didn't know how to spell it. When I learned how to read and write, I started spelling things correctly. It seems that these teenagers are going 10 years backwards in terms of their education. It is truly a dumbing down of youth today.

--- End quote ---
She was  Muslim?

sat_chit_anand:

--- Quote from: Dominater96 on March 29, 2007, 02:14:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on March 28, 2007, 07:30:14 PM ---When Sarah was a Muslim, she wrote like a typical teenager. When she left Islam, her writing skills improved. That's because Islam makes people dumb. She herself admitted JTF made her write better.

Also, there is a difference between writing with spelling mistakes and bad grammer then the immature computer slang where people don't write complete sentences. I think most teenagers are just lazy when typing. I was never like that when I was a teenager. I've always use periods and commas and full words.

When I was little, I didn't know how to spell because I didn't learn it yet. I remember in First Grade, I would spell things how they sounded to me with abbreviated spellings because I didn't know how to spell it. When I learned how to read and write, I started spelling things correctly. It seems that these teenagers are going 10 years backwards in terms of their education. It is truly a dumbing down of youth today.

--- End quote ---
She was  Muslim?

--- End quote ---

Yes, this is true. Sarah's writing has improved a lot.

Alex:
Here's a combination of 'leet speak and chat-room slang (please, excuse me if I sound like an idiot):

z0mg u r teh h4xx0rz!!1! i r teh 1337 pwnereere!! rOFLMAO!!!!1 so wen i met her she wuz lik LoL!! and i waz liek OMFG  u r teh gay lol..    D;  lmao brb

I would just like to say that it might not be that much of a big deal to leave out some proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation (of course not to the extent shown above) when playing computer games which, obviously, have very tight time constrictions; so you have to type fast before the enemy kills you in games like Counter-Strike: Source or Battlefield 2 to name just a few. But whenever I'm on, let's say, forums or any other form of IRC aside from computer games, I adhere religiously to proper spelling, grammar, capitalization and punctuation.

Sarah:
Alex thats funny and so true! And the sad thing is, when you are seemingly unaware of what each made up slang word is, you are considered "late" and unworthy of being spoken too if you're not in their league.

What is ROFL?

Alex:

--- Quote from: Sarah on April 08, 2007, 05:21:07 PM ---What is ROFL?
--- End quote ---

ROFL means "Rolling On (The) Floor Laughing."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version