Author Topic: Can we disagree without getting personal, please?  (Read 2784 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Can we disagree without getting personal, please?
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 12:48:34 AM »
regarding new members being accused of being trolls.

I have mentioned this before. Even if you think they are trolls, it doesn't help to say so on the forum, because it disrupts things(which is what trolls want). And if they are not then we could lose a new member.  If they are trolls, the only people that can do anything useful about it are the moderators, banning them, all done behind the scenes. It's not like an unmoderated forum where nothing can be done and all that can be done is warn people that the person is a troll and should be ignored. That is not the way to do things on a moderated forum, we have a better system.
So are you saying it is not legitimate to question members who are not new that defend Neturei Karta in every post?

Hey I was called a Troll when I first joined by certain members but look what happened

I remember that....that was a while ago.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 12:54:16 AM »
I agree with Muman about 9-11.  Anyone who was surprised that something like that happened was not paying attention.  Only people who put down the copy of People and turned on the news thought this came out of nowhere.  If you watch the movie "Hannibal" they have a part where the 10 most wanted FBI suspects are on there.  You can see Osama Bin Laden's mug shot and that was before 9-11. Never mind that he admitted it on tape!!!  Most Muslims were proud of this and consider it a Muslim strike against mighty America. Anyone who thinks 9-11 was done by anyone but Muslim terrorists needs to be put into a psych ward and be kept on medications.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 01:19:50 AM »
I agree with Muman about 9-11.  Anyone who was surprised that something like that happened was not paying attention.  Only people who put down the copy of People and turned on the news thought this came out of nowhere.  If you watch the movie "Hannibal" they have a part where the 10 most wanted FBI suspects are on there.  You can see Osama Bin Laden's mug shot and that was before 9-11. Never mind that he admitted it on tape!!!  Most Muslims were proud of this and consider it a Muslim strike against mighty America. Anyone who thinks 9-11 was done by anyone but Muslim terrorists needs to be put into a psych ward and be kept on medications.

Some of them are nuts and weak-minded.  They should be institutionalized.  But those who spread lies about 9/11, knowing that they are lying and are doing so for political reasons, should be tried for treason and hanged.