Author Topic: Foxes  (Read 5777 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Foxes
« on: March 09, 2007, 01:57:17 AM »
An arctic fox.

An Alaskan fox.

A fox in action.

Apparently foxes are smelly and vicious creatures (or maybe that's an English prejudice, I don't know?) but they look very cute.

El Shaddai often makes unpleasant things look beautiful so as to test us.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
Re: Foxes
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 02:01:10 AM »
Blessed be!

It might be possible to domesticate foxes and keep them as pets.  :)

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Pet_20Fox

The people who hunt foxes should be imprisoned!
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 10:16:28 AM »
I watched a music video on MTV Base once, by a London girl called Gemma Fox.  She is blonde and she was depicted with a very black man dressed up in typical rapper attire and they had a fall out about their relationship.  I think Gemma Fox has a baby in real life by a black man.

Whenever I hear the word 'Fox' I think about Gemma Fox and all the go-getting, upwardly socially mobile white girls who are going with black men.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 10:17:50 AM »
Modern 'fox-hunting' can therefore be said to allude to the urban pursuit of young blonde women (foxes) by the big black hounds.  The white men are leading on the chase.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 10:18:35 AM »
I'm actually not obsessed and genuinely was thinking of real foxes but I guess no one will reply to my thread unless I talk about blacks-on-blondes.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 10:19:32 AM »
I have guests coming in an hour but I'd rather go to bed.  I don't know what to say to them.  I hope that the Holy Spirit alights upon me at the right moment.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 10:26:15 AM »
I believe they are stuffed (taxidermy).  Although I am not an expert and I don't know for certain.  I disagree with hunting and killing animals solely for the purpose of displaying them.  However I love to see exotic animals in the museums.  :(
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:29:12 AM by Fruit of thy loins »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »
I believe they are stuffed (taxidermy).  Although I am not an expert and I don't know for certain.  I disagree with hunting and killing animals solely for the purpose of displaying them.  However I love to see exotic animals in the museums.  :(
They are nice i like my dog
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 04:58:44 PM »
They are nice i like my dog

Did you stuff your dog when it died?

no of course not
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

polic

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 05:44:26 PM »
foxez are cool but if you are going to get a wild animal get something like a cheeta or something cool like that

TruthTyper

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 03:23:04 PM »
I have a fascination with foxes, especially the Arctic Fox. they are such clever animals.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 04:27:40 PM »
In the UK we eradicated the wolves which made the hunting of foxes ecologically necessary.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 04:29:12 PM by sat_chit_anand »